Rate This Thread - Why aren't my posts showing up?.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 07-04-2010, 09:57 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 261 Times in 159 Posts
BlackcatAlum is just really niceBlackcatAlum is just really niceBlackcatAlum is just really niceBlackcatAlum is just really nice
Default Why aren't my posts showing up?
Once you become a member here at BGR you have to go through our temporary 'moderated member' usergroup. While in this usergroup your first 5 posts be moderated to where only we BGR staff members can see them. If the post doesn't violate any of our rules and adds to the thread topic then your post will be approved and will be seen by all members and readers.

Moderated members however can send private messages to each member.

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 11-21-2010, 01:04 PM
Water Boy
Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Brian O'Brien is on a distinguished road
Default Top banner
1. Don't know if you know it or not but your top banner ad is blocking the drop down menus of the main menu.
If your webmaster will go in and set the code to "place to back", the drop downs will go over the ad.

2. I thought I had posted over 5 times. Can you tell me how soon my posts will appear?

Thank you
Send a private message to Brian O'Brien Add Brian O'Brien to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 09:33 AM
Equipment Manager
Liked 13 Times in 9 Posts
Conductor is on a distinguished road
It's taking over 2 days for my posts to show up. Is that normal ? It's not really worth it if it takes that long
Send a private message to Conductor Add Conductor to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 01:29 PM
Moderated member. You need 5 posts without rule violation to be promoted to a full member.
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
thackertwinsmom is on a distinguished road
I have. Ace 2 post and neither of them posted can u please tell me why??
Send a private message to thackertwinsmom Add thackertwinsmom to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 01:31 PM
Moderated member. You need 5 posts without rule violation to be promoted to a full member.
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
thackertwinsmom is on a distinguished road
Faster than mine they have never showed up.
Send a private message to thackertwinsmom Add thackertwinsmom to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 01:08 AM
MOD

Liked 7,670 Times in 5,305 Posts
RunItUpTheGut has a spectacular aura aboutRunItUpTheGut has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by thackertwinsmom View Post
I have. Ace 2 post and neither of them posted can u please tell me why??
Your first five post must be moderated by a staff member to insure you aren't a duplicate account nor spam.
Once your first five post have been approved, you will be able to use the forum freely. Moderation of the 5 post shouldn't take over 24 hours.
Send a private message to RunItUpTheGut Add RunItUpTheGut to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017, 11:12 AM
Water Boy
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Bucc77 is on a distinguished road
I am having the same issue. I have posted or commented or liked certain threads and topics. going on 14hrs nothing has been approved. There is no language bashing or insulting or anything. Do we get a email if the post won't be posted??
Send a private message to Bucc77 Add Bucc77 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 07:54 PM
BGR Staff

Liked 5,364 Times in 3,391 Posts
Granny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the rough
No But you do get a second look if there's suspicion that you are a returning poster after being banned under another user name.

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Feedback and Support » FAQ, Help, Feedback and Enquiries