Rate This Thread - OBI 2019/2020 13th region season prediction.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 10-11-2019, 03:47 PM
2nd String
Liked 122 Times in 97 Posts
ArJay is on a distinguished road
Bell is in much better hands now. It couldn’t get any worse either.
Send a private message to ArJay Add ArJay to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 10-11-2019, 05:48 PM
Equipment Manager
Liked 11 Times in 8 Posts
JayTiger is on a distinguished road
I'm still in shock that Big Mouth has went so silent with his talk n predictions of his mountaineers for almost a month solid every thread that was any source of the 13th region he (Big Mouth) was always throwing OBI around how they where jumping out as a front runner in the 13th. So we started a thread just for OBI and Big Mouth gets very very silent. 🤔 Could it be Les Dixon released his pre season rankings OBI setting at 15th n he's gotten mad or is it that nobody else is buying in to his predictions n wanting to see OBI win some major games🤔 either way Dec 2nd is going to shut them back down to the lower level and possibly their next district game also when they play Jackson County at Jackson County. That would be a big 👊 right out of the gate.🙄🙄
Send a private message to JayTiger Add JayTiger to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 06:24 PM
Statistician
Liked 33 Times in 20 Posts
Franchise is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by four quarters View Post
Brad Sizemore didnít make North Laurel. North Laurel made his coaching ability look good. Bell is no better with him. They did get rid of a crazy coach, but Sizemore already lost Phipps who they desperately needed. No center that plays like him for Bell. 3rd/4th in district.
Weíll see.
Send a private message to Franchise Add Franchise to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 08:57 PM
Statistician
Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Bigmouth1953 is on a distinguished road
Jay tiger we will see. Has nothing to do with rankings by les Dixon. They beat several teams ranked in front of them this summer, so Iím not worried.
Send a private message to Bigmouth1953 Add Bigmouth1953 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 12:00 AM
Equipment Manager
Who did they beat this summer that's one of the front running team. I'm starting to believe that you are about as confused as the next one is. Talked all kinds of big talk and had all kinds of facts before this thread started 😂😂 n now you have went and got silent so let's hear all this big things transferring kids in and how these bigs are going to dominate Clay's bigs and how OBI is going to jump in to top 5 real quick and how they've build a dynasty down in Oneida over summer going 7 to 8 kids deep with top player's in the region and let's see the stories just keeps typing 🤔🤔 until (NOW). 🤭🤭🤭 So why all of a sudden have you gone quite . So you get your thread n it's all conversation about OBI n you are going silent must be dreading DEC 2nd since you've talked so much about our 🐅 n finally waking up to real world n seeing domination coming alive for Dec 2nd. I'm sorry folks for ranting so much but it's all I've heard for a month from Big Mouth OBI OBI and how their going to the front.
Send a private message to JayTiger Add JayTiger to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 12:08 AM
Statistician
Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Jay if you could read an understand it stated we beat teams this summer ranked in front of us. Bell co. But I guess you didnít look at that. The reason I went quite is because I been busy with work. But Iím back. I was the one that stated they were gettin hall. Did he come yes. Dude I will praise my team until I canít no more. My opinion is they will be a top 5 team. Yours is they will not. I got that, you should have mine. So to keep everyone else from reading our little debate. Letís agree to disagree. An see how the season plays out.
Send a private message to Bigmouth1953 Add Bigmouth1953 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 12:54 AM
Asst. Coach
Liked 252 Times in 200 Posts
HCS is on a distinguished road
Beating Bell without Stephney isn't exactly a signature win. He's the quickest player in the region and probably a top 5-10 player in the region. Woolum is also a probable starter. It's a good win, but it won't put anyone in the top five.
Send a private message to HCS Add HCS to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 01:08 AM
Statistician
Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Never said that win would put them top five. Also they lost big kid that played this summer which would have started. But like I said I believe they are top five. I know you all donít an I understand that. I just do. Practice starts soon so want be long
Old 10-12-2019, 01:29 PM
Asst. Coach
You didn't rank them in the top five.
Who did they beat ranked in front of them besides Bell?
Send a private message to HCS Add HCS to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 01:35 PM
Statistician
Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts
I didnít because they need to win a few games. I believe they are a top five team. This summer they played mostly 14 region teams. Beat hazard perry breathitte two of the three would be in top 5 in 13th. Also beat Morgan and Scott high. Good wins.
Old 10-12-2019, 05:18 PM
Asst. Coach
Originally Posted by Bigmouth1953 View Post
I didnít because they need to win a few games. I believe they are a top five team. This summer they played mostly 14 region teams. Beat hazard perry breathitte two of the three would be in top 5 in 13th. Also beat Morgan and Scott high. Good wins.

Perry wouldn't have been a top five team in the 13th in the summer. They lost just about everything from last year. If they have added players, like I hear, they would be now. Hazard will come in ranked first in the 14th.
Old 10-12-2019, 09:32 PM
Asst. Coach
I didnít because they need to win a few games.

I said that in June and was accused of being unfair to OBI. So, you agree with me now?
Old 10-12-2019, 09:57 PM
Equipment Manager
That's it HCS he's (Big Mouth) is like a crazy roller coaster up n down around n around. He confuses his own self with each statement. One minute he says they beat front runner a like bell in 13th n then when you call him out it's like O 🤔 I mean teams in 14th that would be front runner a 😂😂😂. Which one is it Big Mouth 13th or 14th front runner a 😂 because it's two total different regions. And don't get me wrong at all Hall is a very good kid n talent n can hoop but he's been out of hard competition high school basketball since his freshman yr n anybody that knows basketball will agree from Christian league to state high school it's a total different league.
Old 10-12-2019, 11:11 PM
Statistician
Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Jay tiger your an idiot just to stupid to understand what I wrote. I said they played mostly 14th region beat bell county and They played south close. Yes perry and hazard would be a top 5 team in this region. Oneida does need to win some games but I believe they are a top five team.
Old 10-12-2019, 11:22 PM
Statistician
Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Originally Posted by HCS View Post
I said that in June and was accused of being unfair to OBI. So, you agree with me now?
I agree that they need to win some games, but I still think they are a lot better then 15. I think 7 right now. But are a top five team, and will prove it.
Old 10-13-2019, 01:03 PM
Asst. Coach
I agree that they need to win some games, but I still think they are a lot better then 15. I think 7 right now. But are a top five team, and will prove it.
I'd rank OBI 12th at this point behind the 11 teams I listed. They did look better against Breathitt than I have seen them in a while.
You didn't even see Perry play this summer and you are arguing they would have been top five in the 13th? No way they were better than Clay, North, South, HC, Knox or Corbin, and I saw them all play, except North.
Old 10-13-2019, 01:26 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 4,313 Times in 3,168 Posts
64SUR will become famous soon enough
Hint, hint Iím needing a OBI shirt for a district run 2019/20
Send a private message to 64SUR Add 64SUR to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 02:11 PM
Statistician
Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Originally Posted by HCS View Post
I'd rank OBI 12th at this point behind the 11 teams I listed. They did look better against Breathitt than I have seen them in a while.
You didn't even see Perry play this summer and you are arguing they would have been top five in the 13th? No way they were better than Clay, North, South, HC, Knox or Corbin, and I saw them all play, except North.
Lol. I believe Perry would be top 5, but thereís no way to prove that so no reason to argue anymore about that. As far as Oneida goes you k ow my feelings on them no reason to keep trying to convince people.
Old 10-13-2019, 02:25 PM
Asst. Coach
Perry lost four starters. You have OBI seventh in the 13th and they beat Perry this summer, according to what you said. I saw Harlan County beat them in Hazard in the summer.You can believe what you want, but they weren't a top five team in the 13th, which is a stronger region overall than the 14th.
Old 10-13-2019, 02:39 PM
Statistician
Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts
They have two new players plus the kid that wasnít eligible last year. They are a lot better than what U think. Both regions are way down from previous years.
Old 10-13-2019, 02:50 PM
Asst. Coach
They have two new players plus the kid that wasn’t eligible last year. They are a lot better than what U think. Both regions are way down from previous years.
That's my point. They added two players AFTER the summer. They were not a top five team in the summer, which is what you said. I've seen Perry play every year since the school opened. I know how good they are.
Old 10-13-2019, 03:07 PM
Statistician
Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts
At the end of the day Iím never going to convince you all of my opinion. So we are at an impasse. The only thing that will convince any of us is the games. But I will not stop thinking and stating my opinions.
Old 10-13-2019, 03:25 PM
Asst. Coach
Every time someone asks you, you say you weren't there and a coach told you. Did you actually see anyone play all summer?
Old 10-13-2019, 03:35 PM
Statistician
Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts
I watched several games!!!!
Old Yesterday, 03:40 AM
Equipment Manager
BigMouth how can you come at me with a statement of I'm a idiot n can't read.🤔🧐🤭🤭 I'm just asking you questions n calling you out on your statements you are arguing about that OBI is a front runner and you stat that they have beat top front runner's in the 13th n then your comments back at me when I ask who you state bell county n play close to south then somebody that was actually at the game calls you out n reply that mid third south takes off n they ain't no game to it. Then you state that somebody told you this BS n it go's back n forth that you are getting inside news (word) from somebody else that was at these games and then it's a close reliable source to the coach (friend of coach) that you are getting all of this news about practice n so on. Then I also have some inside source that told me that they where some older men's n a couple young kids (you know I'm right) that came in to a get together play and beat the socks off of four out of 5 that you call starter's and they wouldn't nothing they could do about it. Then you go on n on about OBI being top five but your response now is how they dominated 14th region teams this summer that would be top 5 if their in the 13th n then somebody calls you out on it and you stat somebody told you n they had proof n knew the source of the 14th n then you start agreeing with him n state it's just your opinion n your source that you think OBI is top 5. So yes I can read n understand 😜😜🤬🤬 You (Big Mouth ) are the one that needs to go back n read n read out loud n listen to your own words n so call predictions. On your best day of trying to understand basketball or your facts is about like the 🐟 career 😂😂. So don't go calling somebody an idiot until set back n listen to your own statements out loud 🥵🥵. Don't be mad when you ain't got answers. 🐅 🐅 Nation coming for you. Let that be your promotion 😉
Old Yesterday, 09:24 AM
Statistician
Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Like I said jay you want ever change my mind an Iím not going to change yours. Your facts are bad off. Tiger nation is over rated. To my knowledge all Iíve ever said is Oneida is top five, but they do need to win to prove it. Iím not the only one that is saying this. But thatís fine, practice is starting soon, games not to far behind. Then the opinion will no longer be aopinion. Because yours is nothing but an opinion also. At the end of the day I hope to see Oneida beat clay at clay but itís hard to win there. I believe they will beat clay at Oneida. But time will tell
Old Yesterday, 09:47 AM
Statistician
Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts
I didnít agree with anyone about the 14th. I think perry and hazard are and would be top five in the 13th. But that matters not. Summer ball is summer ball. As being a friend of the coach I am, not the head coach but one of the assistants. I watched several games this summer not all but several. An Oneida played very well in most and shoots the ball exceptionally well. With the size they have added they will be tough. As far as me knowing about old men coming in and beating them, I sure donít k ow anything about that. I do k ow that they have had but three starters at any of there open gyms. Or presumed to be starters.
Old Yesterday, 11:46 AM
Water Boy
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Night R is on a distinguished road
I just tell you, it is so funny reading these post 🤣🤣 who cares who is in the top 5 or top 20 as far as that goes. The main thing is where a team ends up at the end of the year. This kid, that kid, this team, and that team.... .who cares, don't matter how you start the year either, OBI has new players and new coach. Got to work out the flaws and come together as a whole and the end of the year will tell the tale 🤷*♂️🤷*♂️🤷*♂️
Bigmouth1953 (Yesterday)
Send a private message to Night R Add Night R to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:48 AM
Water Boy
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
GotYouInMyScope is on a distinguished road
I was told OBI PG transferred to Red Bird, any truth to that? Not trying to start rumors just asking.
Send a private message to GotYouInMyScope Add GotYouInMyScope to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:23 PM
2nd String
Liked 122 Times in 97 Posts
ArJay is on a distinguished road
Red Bird and OBI in recruiting battles over there! Maybe.
Send a private message to ArJay Add ArJay to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Boys Basketball