Rate This Thread - High School Wrestling rules video series.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 12-30-2018, 06:50 PM
Subscribe to my YouTube.

Liked 2,129 Times in 1,466 Posts
Pulp Fiction is just really nicePulp Fiction is just really nicePulp Fiction is just really nicePulp Fiction is just really nice
Default High School Wrestling rules video series
I have started a video series on YouTube about the rules of high school wrestling. So far I have ten videos uploaded and have about six to eight more to film. So if you have an interest in high school wrestling rules or want to learn the sport a little bit better, click the link below and get some wrestling knowledge.

www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed

If you have a YouTube account, be sure and Subscribe to my channel as well.
Send a private message to Pulp Fiction Add Pulp Fiction to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 12-31-2018, 09:59 AM
Asst. Coach
Liked 391 Times in 279 Posts
plantmanky is on a distinguished road
Wrestling in KY is in a bad state right now. To the point KHSAA is breaking its own regulations by having under 21 kids wrestling sanctioned events. (not bashing these kids doing it, they are actually doing a good job for being rookies, its the situation that is at issue here.)
Send a private message to plantmanky Add plantmanky to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 03:55 AM
Subscribe to my YouTube.

Liked 2,129 Times in 1,466 Posts
Pulp Fiction is just really nicePulp Fiction is just really nicePulp Fiction is just really nicePulp Fiction is just really nice
Originally Posted by plantmanky View Post
Wrestling in KY is in a bad state right now. To the point KHSAA is breaking its own regulations by having under 21 kids wrestling sanctioned events. (not bashing these kids doing it, they are actually doing a good job for being rookies, its the situation that is at issue here.)
I agree.... that's why I'm doing this videos.
- Use as a teaching tool for new refs.
- Spark an interest in somebody who might enjoy being a ref.
- Educate the populous in the wrestling community of the rules they may not be aware of or haven't been fully explained.

"The easier you can explain something, the better you understand it."
I'm trying to make these vids as broken down by topic and as informational as possible so that just about anybody (with common sense & wants to learn) can watch these and be able to ref a match.

For the past two or three years, at the start of each sporting season (Fall, Winter & Spring), there are articles and emails sent out about how referee numbers are dropping across the nation for almost every high school sport.
Send a private message to Pulp Fiction Add Pulp Fiction to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 12:45 PM
Asst. Coach
Liked 391 Times in 279 Posts
plantmanky is on a distinguished road
Keep up the good work my man.
Pulp Fiction (01-01-2019)
Send a private message to plantmanky Add plantmanky to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » All other sports