Rate This Thread - Patriots vs Rams, Super Bowl.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 01-23-2019, 10:15 AM
Cheerleader
Liked 94 Times in 70 Posts
FootballFan1999 is on a distinguished road
Default Patriots vs Rams, Super Bowl
NFL season wraps up in Atlanta. Who ya got?

I'll take the best QB of all time and the Pats. Not betting against Tom and Bill.
Send a private message to FootballFan1999 Add FootballFan1999 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 01-23-2019, 11:44 AM
RETIRED

Liked 749 Times in 536 Posts
geauxtigers75 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm a simple man, if I see (insert any team in the NFL) playing against the Patriots, I cheer for (insert any team in the NFL). So with that, go Rams!
Send a private message to geauxtigers75 Add geauxtigers75 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 02:46 PM
Head Coach
Liked 772 Times in 577 Posts
FoSho is on a distinguished road
Pats - 34
Rams - 24
Send a private message to FoSho Add FoSho to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 09:39 PM
Hall of Fame

Liked 1,255 Times in 878 Posts
Spirit100 is on a distinguished road
Saw Belichek took on the head groundskeeper position at the Rams walk through field!!!

Hoping the RAMS whoop the pats like Clemson did bama!!!

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Send a private message to Spirit100 Add Spirit100 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 02:14 PM
2011 56th District Champs

Liked 703 Times in 552 Posts
LeeCoUKFan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to LeeCoUKFan Send a message via Yahoo to LeeCoUKFan Send a message via Skype™ to LeeCoUKFan
I will be interested to see how this one goes. Last update I heard, which was yesterday, 87.5% of the money bet in Vegas has been put on the Patriots. Not trying to pull out the tin foil cap, but can't help it when numbers like that are rolling into Vegas and we all know that Vegas didn't get its reputation by losing money.

With that said, I'm still sticking with the Patriots as they're my team, but they're the better playoff team. Like I said for the AFC Championship game, throw all of the regular season numbers out. Patriots are playing their best football of the season. I don't think the Rams defense will be able to stop the Patriots offense and the Patriots have already faced the best offense in the NFL and came out on top.

Patriots - 35

Rams - 28

LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Send a private message to LeeCoUKFan Add LeeCoUKFan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 05:46 AM
Head Coach

Liked 884 Times in 635 Posts
Do-double-gg is on a distinguished road
I think the Eagles gave the perfect blueprint on how to stop Brady and the Patriots last year. This Rams team has the D line to get into the backfield and disrupt Brady and their game plan. If this big, strong talented Ram defensive line can get pressure on the QB early and often the Patriots offense will fold like a wet noodle. It's simple when the Pat's O line gives Brady time they win, but when he gets a lot of pressure he has a recent history of looking average at best. I think the Rams take this one because the Pat's have become good at choking super bowls. I absolutely despise Brady and hate Belichick even more and I would love to see them both retire after this game and see the Patriots organization go back to being a bottom feeder where they belong.
Send a private message to Do-double-gg Add Do-double-gg to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 08:15 PM

Send a message via AIM to LeeCoUKFan Send a message via Yahoo to LeeCoUKFan Send a message via Skype™ to LeeCoUKFan
I think most are underestimating the Patriots offensive line. They're the reason why Sony Michel has been the best RB in the playoffs this year. I think they'll do a great job of bottling up Ndamukong Suh to the point that he gets frustrated and does something stupid enough to get ejected from the game.

Send a private message to LeeCoUKFan Add LeeCoUKFan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 12:47 PM
Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by Do-double-gg View Post
I think the Eagles gave the perfect blueprint on how to stop Brady and the Patriots last year. This Rams team has the D line to get into the backfield and disrupt Brady and their game plan. If this big, strong talented Ram defensive line can get pressure on the QB early and often the Patriots offense will fold like a wet noodle. It's simple when the Pat's O line gives Brady time they win, but when he gets a lot of pressure he has a recent history of looking average at best. I think the Rams take this one because the Pat's have become good at choking super bowls. I absolutely despise Brady and hate Belichick even more and I would love to see them both retire after this game and see the Patriots organization go back to being a bottom feeder where they belong.
Do Double GG is not mincing his words....and i concur!!! GO RAMS!!!

-Mahatma Gandhi
Send a private message to Spirit100 Add Spirit100 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 07:10 PM
Scout Team
Liked 69 Times in 64 Posts
Rainingthrees is on a distinguished road
Rams 31
Patriots 28
Send a private message to Rainingthrees Add Rainingthrees to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 10:58 PM

Liked 928 Times in 735 Posts
Spud6 is a jewel in the roughSpud6 is a jewel in the roughSpud6 is a jewel in the rough
That was the most boring game I’ve ever watched. The commercials sucked, halftime show sucked. Whole night was a snooze fest
Old 02-03-2019, 11:31 PM
Scout Team
Liked 69 Times in 64 Posts
Rainingthrees is on a distinguished road
Defensive battle, wasn't expecting that. Few good commercials, didn't care for halftime show, time to get ready for some baseball as I'm not a huge fan of the NBA except post season but enjoy watching a few minutes of games with ex-cats. July will be here before we know it.
Send a private message to Rainingthrees Add Rainingthrees to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 09:03 AM
RETIRED

Liked 749 Times in 536 Posts
geauxtigers75 is an unknown quantity at this point
Well that sucked. Bring on the 2019 season quickly please good lord.
Send a private message to geauxtigers75 Add geauxtigers75 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 04:51 PM
Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by geauxtigers75 View Post
Well that sucked. Bring on the 2019 season quickly please good lord.

Congrats to the Pats. That defense was stellar and Goff ran for his life all evening. Goff was just too green for the moment.

It was a very good defensive chess match. Not ever a fan favorite....just like a 2-1 MLB game!

Thank God for college football!!!

-Mahatma Gandhi
Old 02-05-2019, 12:39 PM
Cheerleader
Liked 94 Times in 70 Posts
FootballFan1999 is on a distinguished road
Personally I loved the game. We got to witness one of the greatest defensive performances in Super Bowl history going up against the second ranked offense this year and who many call their HC a offensive guru. If you watched the whole game start to finish it must not have been too boring because you couldn't turn it off
Send a private message to FootballFan1999 Add FootballFan1999 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2019, 12:45 PM

How was this a boring game?! You just witnessed the best defensive performance in super bowl history! I could care less about the commercials and halftime show, I'm in it for the football and it was great! GO PATS!!

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Professional Sports » NFL