Rate This Thread - Hazard vs perry?.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 02-23-2018, 10:20 AM
Starter
Liked 302 Times in 223 Posts
The_Rock is on a distinguished road
The Rock could really care less. Thats why hes so quiet right now. Not attended a girls game in 2 years. But I will say this, Randy Napier has won close to a 1000 games. Eventually you gonna have a down year. Props to my ole buddy Harold Brashear. Im glad he won it, winning dont come easy at any level. And hitter, just stop by and say hi anytime.
Send a private message to The_Rock Add The_Rock to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 02-23-2018, 10:40 AM
Statistician
Liked 18 Times in 16 Posts
Patriot train is on a distinguished road
I guess Cantrell knew what he was talking about, Leslie got a thumping from the number 1 Lady Bulldogs!
Send a private message to Patriot train Add Patriot train to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 11:29 AM
Head Coach
Liked 105 Times in 79 Posts
cj2561 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by me and mine View Post
and you trying to say all the county kids going to hazard werent recruited. hazard has always been the king of recruiting
these girls, Hazard didn't recruited them. if you have look back, Hayley was at PCC, Napier got mad at her dad. her dad, told Napier that he will take her to Hazard. the next year as a 7th grader, she was at Hazard. when Desiree Sturgill was playing at PCC, she told some of the girls maybe all of them. that she is not going to high school at PCC. she was going to go to Hazard. Olivia Holland didn't played her FR year, but started playing her So year. she was at Hazard when she started high school. oh, Simone Beverly, I guess she wanted playing time, not sitting the beach. so how was that recruited.
Send a private message to cj2561 Add cj2561 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 01:17 PM
Starter
I dont feel like much recruiting has been done by Hazard. Those kids that went there made what they thought was the best decision for them. Could of went to Perry or could of went to Hazard. They had either option. I like all those kids at both schools and Im happy for all them. Its not real hard to recruit when all these kids are living close to both schools. Now if you got a kid commuting 45 miles one way every morning, may be a little recruiting involved but sometimes those kids commuting make whats the best decision for them. Lifes short. Got to do whats best for yourself or you end up regretting it.
CADEREECE (02-23-2018)
Send a private message to The_Rock Add The_Rock to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 10:30 PM
2nd String
Liked 114 Times in 100 Posts
hitter is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by The_Rock View Post
The Rock could really care less. Thats why hes so quiet right now. Not attended a girls game in 2 years. But I will say this, Randy Napier has won close to a 1000 games. Eventually you gonna have a down year. Props to my ole buddy Harold Brashear. Im glad he won it, winning dont come easy at any level. And hitter, just stop by and say hi anytime.
I don't know what the last part of your statement really means but if you are trying to call me out just let me know when and where you want me to "stop by" just let me know
Send a private message to hitter Add hitter to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 01:20 AM
Starter
Yes just sent you a pm. Lets go. If you are who Larry said you was, be glad to do it. Just pm me back and we will take care of the details.
Old 02-26-2018, 07:37 PM
Statistician
Liked 27 Times in 22 Posts
KingCommodore is on a distinguished road
Fellas you guys need to calm down. Only kid that driving 45 minutes or more is done here. Now if we just had them all gone and back to Letcher we would all be much better.....
Send a private message to KingCommodore Add KingCommodore to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Girls Basketball