Rate This Thread - Middle school girls.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 09-07-2018, 10:17 PM
Statistician
Liked 19 Times in 13 Posts
KyBoy24 is on a distinguished road
Default Middle school girls
Who are some of the best 7th and 8th grade girls teams in the 14th? In the 15th?
Send a private message to KyBoy24 Add KyBoy24 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 09-10-2018, 01:50 PM
Statistician
Liked 30 Times in 24 Posts
FrozenColonel is on a distinguished road
Dorton
Valley
Pikeville
Belfry
Adams
South Floyd
Allen Central (they were last year at least)
Hindman

Thats just the ones that I have seen lately... Probably Johnson Central and Paintsville too, just havent seen them yet this year
Send a private message to FrozenColonel Add FrozenColonel to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 04:18 PM
Moderated member. You need 5 posts without rule violation to be promoted to a full member.
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
panther123 is on a distinguished road
RW Combs is best team in 14th region and 15th. They have already beat most of those teams listed above.
Send a private message to panther123 Add panther123 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 09:06 AM
Scout Team
Liked 108 Times in 78 Posts
Bulldogs4Ever is on a distinguished road
They aint beat nobody yet. No more Profitt. Wont be a walk in the park once someone figures out they need to double team Hoskins.
Send a private message to Bulldogs4Ever Add Bulldogs4Ever to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 09:18 AM
Water Boy
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
UK1 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by panther123 View Post
RW Combs is best team in 14th region and 15th. They have already beat most of those teams listed above.
Mercer beat them by 25+ a few weeks ago at Rockcastle.
Send a private message to UK1 Add UK1 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 10:41 AM
Statistician
Liked 12 Times in 12 Posts
EastKyPride is an unknown quantity at this point
RW beat Belfry by 11 (I think) but was a back and forth game didn't get up to 11 until last couple of minutes of the game. Belfry had 2 starters out as well. Dorton did blow Belfry out at Belfry but like stated above Belfry had 2 starters out. Dorton is tough not taking anything away from them but like to see this match up with both teams healthy. Valley is very talented as well from what game I saw.
Send a private message to EastKyPride Add EastKyPride to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 01:22 PM
Statistician
Liked 30 Times in 24 Posts
FrozenColonel is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by panther123 View Post
I know that they are usually a well oiled machine, but thought after losing Profitt that they wouldnt be close to what they were but still good. Like I said though I can only speak of the ones that I have actually seen. I know for sure though that the middle school scene in Pike County is down compared to normal. Floyd has some competitive teams, and Hindman is only team out of Pike and floyd that Ive seen that can play at Freshmen/JV level basketball, as far as the entire team goes. There are however, several good individual players on some bad to mediocre teams, like Hannah May at Kimper, Ashley Sands and Kylee Weddington at JC.
Send a private message to FrozenColonel Add FrozenColonel to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 09:16 AM
Statistician
Liked 12 Times in 12 Posts
EastKyPride is an unknown quantity at this point
I agree, you have Thornsbury girl from Belfry, Rowe from Pikeville, Robinson and Owens from Dorton that are great players but medicore teams as a whole in Pike. A lot has to do with girls aren't holding back like in the past. I do believe Pike County ball will be stronger next year for the most part b/c most teams besides Dorton are 7th grade dominant.
Send a private message to EastKyPride Add EastKyPride to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Middle School Sports » Basketball