Rate This Thread - Church 101.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 11-23-2017, 05:21 PM
Hall of Fame

Liked 1,238 Times in 861 Posts
Spirit100 is on a distinguished road
Default SoulCon
I'm starting this journey next week and will be sharing the journey on ocassion here in the Church 101 thread.

Feel free to check it out and share your thoughts!

https://soulcon.com/

It is my sincere hope you all are having a mindful and gratitude filled Thanksgiving!

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Send a private message to Spirit100 Add Spirit100 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 11-30-2017, 09:26 AM
Hall of Fame

Default "Happily Wise"
http://www.davidjeremiah.org/site/ma...evotional.aspx

Have a blessed day folks!

-Mahatma Gandhi
Send a private message to Spirit100 Add Spirit100 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 09:52 AM
Hall of Fame

Default Out of Print
December 18, 2017

…when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is.
1 John 3:2

Recommended Reading: 1 John 3:2-3

In one of his homespun sermons, evangelist D. L. Moody said, “There was a man in London who had all the promises of God printed together in a little book, and some time after some one in the country sent up for a copy. He received the answer that all the promises of God were out of print.” Moody then held up his Bible and said, “Perhaps that man had never heard of this.” And he added, “I advise you to make all God’s promises good. God always keeps every promise He makes, and I defy any infidel to show any promise he has not kept.”

Apart from the living Word of Jesus, God’s greatest tangible Christmas present to us is His written Word, which is packed with promises about the future.

God has packed His Word with promises for today—and for tomorrow! Many of the greatest promises involve our Lord’s return and our eternal future in Him. Just as He came the first time, He will come again—in power, glory, and transforming grace. The future is bright because we know one day we will not only see Him, but we shall be like Him as well.

-Mahatma Gandhi
Old 12-26-2017, 02:17 PM
Hall of Fame

Default Imagine
WITH THE POWER OF IMAGINATION, I ENVISION NEW POSSIBILITIES IN MY LIFE.

Charles Fillmore explained imagination as “the faculty of mind that images and forms; the power to shape form and thought.” Imagination is the power that pulls me through challenges in my life and the faculty that illumines the wisdom of God.

I strengthen my imagination through simple practices that allow my thoughts to expand. Consciously thinking outside the box, I practice doing things in new and different ways. Imaginative play can be cultivated by drawing with crayons, collecting images that inspire me, and writing in a journal. Such activities release limitations and invite inspiration. With the power of imagination, I envision new possibilities and manifest them in my life.

I will pray with the spirit, but I will pray with the mind also; I will sing praise with the spirit, but I will sing praise with the mind also.—1 Corinthians 14:15

-Mahatma Gandhi
Old 01-08-2018, 11:03 AM
Hall of Fame

Eyelashes, Fingernails, and Bodybuilding
January 8, 2018

Your labor is not in vain in the Lord.
1 Corinthians 15:58

Recommended Reading: 1 Corinthians 15:50-58

The newest edition of Guinness World Records describes a Chinese woman who set the record for the world’s longest eyelash (almost five inches); an 84-year-old great-grandfather from Los Angeles who is the world’s oldest male bodybuilder; and a woman in Houston with the longest fingernails currently for a woman (over 18 feet—she’s been growing them for more than twenty years).

What’s your world record? Everyone wants to be known for something. We crave a sense of significance. Something in us tells us our lives shouldn’t be in vain, yet our attempts to leave a legacy often fall short of God’s perfect plan.

The greatest legacy comes from humble service. When we serve Him faithfully, in places obscure or acclaimed, whether honored by men or reviled, He will use us in ways beyond reckoning. Even the smallest tasks, when pursued faithfully and prayerfully, will create a chain reaction that can only be calculated in heaven.

“Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord” (1 Corinthians 15:58).

We can be steadfast in our service, unmovable in suffering, abounding in ministry to others, because we know our labor is not in vain.
Warren W. Wiersbe

-Mahatma Gandhi

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Off Topic » Religion/Spirituality