Rate This Thread - So then, there’s a “there” there.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 01-03-2018, 12:59 PM
Head Coach
Liked 1,146 Times in 1,114 Posts
The Urban Sombrero has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default So then, there’s a “there” there
Hey, tweeting don, that “red line”? Good luck with that.
Gitback Coach (01-03-2018)
Send a private message to The Urban Sombrero Add The Urban Sombrero to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 01-03-2018, 03:30 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 975 Times in 811 Posts
TheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the rough
You'd have to show it to us. Whew! You are desperate.
Old 01-03-2018, 03:52 PM
Head Coach
⬆️
Oh, Deutsche Bank...eh, we’ll see. As to “desperate,” I’ve already stated I do not believe the tweeting don will be impeached. I also believe he obstructed justice and has compromised financial ties.
Send a private message to The Urban Sombrero Add The Urban Sombrero to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 04:02 PM
Hall of Fame

Location: Down on Mainstreet but thinking of Going to Katmandu
Liked 1,345 Times in 936 Posts
Bob Seger has a spectacular aura aboutBob Seger has a spectacular aura about
Hmmmmmm, I notice that you remain silent on the FBI's handling and the DOJ's obstruction of the Hillary Clinton investigation.

"hack" much?
Send a private message to Bob Seger Add Bob Seger to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 04:14 PM
Head Coach
Originally Posted by Bob Seger View Post
Hmmmmmm, I notice that you remain silent on the FBI's handling and the DOJ's obstruction of the Hillary Clinton investigation.

"hack" much?
I notice that Hillary is not President as she lost the election.
I notice that it was the tweeting don who fired the FBI Director. I notice, eh, we’ll see.
Old 01-03-2018, 05:25 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

TheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by The Urban Sombrero View Post
I notice that it was the tweeting don who fired the FBI Director. I notice, eh, we’ll see.

I notice you're desperate to see the will of the people overthrown for the sake of the well being of a political party, which is wholly and overwhelmingly awash in secularly humanistic, moral confusion.

Keep hoping. The rest of us prefer a more fact based reality.
Old 01-03-2018, 06:24 PM
Hall of Fame

Corruption is corruption, Geraldo. Hillary was the hand picked FBI successor to Obama. So what’s the difference? There is none.

You and your pet bobble head doll, gitback, certainly don’t seem to be too interested in truth and justice when it comes to Hillary .

Hack.
Send a private message to Bob Seger Add Bob Seger to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 06:37 AM
Head Coach
Originally Posted by TheRealThing View Post
I notice you're desperate to see the will of the people overthrown for the sake of the well being of a political party, which is wholly and overwhelmingly awash in secularly humanistic, moral confusion.

Keep hoping. The rest of us prefer a more fact based reality.
Yet again, yet again, I state I do not believe the tweeting don will be impeached. As to “facts,” that’s one.
Gitback Coach (01-06-2018)
Old 01-04-2018, 06:39 AM
Head Coach
Corruption is corruption, Geraldo. Hillary was the hand picked FBI successor to Obama. So what’s the difference? There is none.

You and your pet bobble head doll, gitback, certainly don’t seem to be too interested in truth and justice when it comes to Hillary .

Hack.
I state again: Hillary Clinton is a private citizen. The tweeting don is President. Deutsche Bank, friendo. We’ll see.
Old 01-04-2018, 08:42 AM
Hall of Fame

I state again: Hillary Clinton is a private citizen. The tweeting don is President. Deutsche Bank, friendo. We’ll see.
Hillary Clinton was the "ACTING" United States of America's SECRETARY OF STATE, you nimrod.....She was NOT a private citizen, and was 4th in line of succession to being President of the United States when she was breaking every law of the land and putting this country's national security at risk..

Hack.
Granny Bear (01-04-2018), TheRealThing (01-04-2018)
Old 01-04-2018, 03:24 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

^^ These guys are trying to reinvent America in their image. To them, no lie or stretch is out of bounds in pursuit of that quest.
Old 01-04-2018, 08:12 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Hillary Clinton was the "ACTING" United States of America's SECRETARY OF STATE, you nimrod.....She was NOT a private citizen, and was 4th in line of succession to being President of the United States when she was breaking every law of the land and putting this country's national security at risk..

Hack.

I just had to 'like' this post Bob. Now, I know it's nothing like the heady rush that bobblehead Gitback's 'likes' have so far afforded Sombrero, (64 likes shy of whatever his total is these days) but it does have the notable distinction of at least being sincere.
Old 01-05-2018, 06:17 AM
Head Coach
⬆️
Hillary Clinton is a private citizen, and no amount of obfuscation or sophomoric, zealotous rambling can divert attention away from a tweeting don who uses evangelicals, lacks integrity, obstructs justice, despises balance of powers. As for hacks, take a few coughs and check for herniated reason.
Old 01-05-2018, 06:43 AM
All BlueGrass Rivals

⬆️
Hillary Clinton is a private citizen, and no amount of obfuscation or sophomoric, zealotous rambling can divert attention away from a tweeting don who uses evangelicals, lacks integrity, obstructs justice, despises balance of powers. As for hacks, take a few coughs and check for herniated reason.

Nor will any amount of verbose laden smoke rings of your favor, convince anyone who prefers lucid thought over talking points, that anybody in the Trump Administration has done anything particularly wrong, much less illegal.
Old 01-05-2018, 07:29 AM
Hall of Fame

⬆️
I was giving you benefit of a doubt of being a hack, Geraldo..It was either that or a pure fool...

You just claimed you not a hack.
Old 01-05-2018, 08:19 AM
Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by TheRealThing View Post
I just had to 'like' this post Bob. Now, I know it's nothing like the heady rush that bobblehead Gitback's 'likes' have so far afforded Sombrero, (64 likes shy of whatever his total is these days) but it does have the notable distinction of at least being sincere.

bobblehead.jpg

You mean you are giving me the official "Gitback" award?
Old 01-05-2018, 10:05 AM
Head Coach
I was giving you benefit of a doubt of being a hack, Geraldo..It was either that or a pure fool...

You just claimed you not a hack.
It’s coming, Bob. Just be patient.
Deutsche Bank.
Old 01-05-2018, 10:08 AM
Hall of Fame

It’s coming, Bob. Just be patient.
Deutsche Bank.
If we are talking about Comey, it's more like San Quinten.
Old 01-05-2018, 10:30 AM
Head Coach
If we are talking about Comey, it's more like San Quinten.
Let’s wager a Pine Mountain Grill deluxe porterhouse: the Deutsche Bank don connections will so exceed any James Comey transgressions that your little musings will not just be laughable, but also demonstrably sophomoric. Put ‘er there ol’ chap.

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Off Topic » Politics and Current Events