Rate This Thread - Julius Mays might make the NBA after all....

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 05-17-2013, 08:54 PM
BGR Staff

Liked 933 Times in 725 Posts
vundy33 has a spectacular aura aboutvundy33 has a spectacular aura about
Default Julius Mays might make the NBA after all...
Quote:
Want proof of John Calipariís unmatched ability to get players into the league? According to Chazz Griffith of ZagsBlog.com, Julius Mays is working out for a few NBA teams, including the Milwaukee Bucks, Los Angeles Lakers, and the Toronto Raptors. Mays told the Zagsblog.com staff that he thinks heíll definitely be picked up as a free agent as a combo guard coming off the bench.

Good luck, Uncle Julius. #KentuckyEffect

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=133575
Send a private message to vundy33 Add vundy33 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 05-18-2013, 01:50 AM
This is my favorite pastime

Liked 4,648 Times in 3,194 Posts
Stardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to behold
That would be awesome if this young man gets a shot. I never appreciate him until the end of the season. He is not very talented, but he works extremely hard to get the best of what he has. Good luck to him.
Old 05-18-2013, 11:05 AM
BGR Staff

Originally Posted by Stardust View Post
That would be awesome if this young man gets a shot. I never appreciate him until the end of the season. He is not very talented, but he works extremely hard to get the best of what he has. Good luck to him.
Ya recognize the contributor?
LWC (08-18-2013), Stardust (05-18-2013)
Send a private message to vundy33 Add vundy33 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 11:09 AM
BGR Staff

I def think he could be a 7th or 8th man off the bench, a good combo guard that can play both the 1 and 2, is a good shooter and passer, and a TON of heart and leadership qualities, which as you know, is very important in the NBA and for 1st and 2nd year guards. I definitely think we'll see him on an active roster next season.
Stardust (05-18-2013)
Old 05-18-2013, 01:10 PM
This is my favorite pastime

Liked 4,648 Times in 3,194 Posts
Stardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to behold
^ If the kid can shoot, then yes, he will find a spot. I really hope he does.

As for contributor, I have ALWAYS loved the players.....

Got to give this young man his props. He really tried to lead a team that lacked leadership - Top Down!!!!
Old 08-18-2013, 07:50 AM
Moderated member. You need 5 posts without rule violation to be promoted to a full member.
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
RebelPlayer10 is on a distinguished road
Gotta give the kid props he helped Kentucky all year I would've rather see him to the shot to beat robert morris then wiltj
Send a private message to RebelPlayer10 Add RebelPlayer10 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » College Sports » Basketball