Rate This Thread - Member issues and complaints.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 10-20-2014, 01:15 PM
Administrator

Liked 74 Times in 48 Posts
Midee1 is a jewel in the roughMidee1 is a jewel in the roughMidee1 is a jewel in the roughMidee1 is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Midee1
Default Member issues and complaints
After having been gone from the site for quite a while I have came back and have been reading through several of the threads.

Something i have noticed that has to stop is all the arguing, bickering and name calling among the members.

From this point forward the bickering, threatening, name calling etc has to stop!

If anyone has an issue that they need looked into please PM myself or any staff member. Do NOT take it upon yourself to be an internet warrior and handle it yourself. I have already banned a couple of members for their constant belittling of one another all over the boards and I won't hesitate to do it again.

Again if there are issue contact someone.
old PB05 (10-23-2014), UK Fan 1988 (10-20-2014)
Send a private message to Midee1 Add Midee1 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 10-20-2014, 01:19 PM
"Based on a True Story"

Liked 2,002 Times in 1,378 Posts
Pulp Fiction is just really nicePulp Fiction is just really nicePulp Fiction is just really nicePulp Fiction is just really nice
A legend returns......

"Cue the Ric Flair music"

2016 Class 4A State Champions!!!!!
JOHNSON CENTRAL GOLDEN EAGLES!!!!!!!!
Send a private message to Pulp Fiction Add Pulp Fiction to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 01:21 PM
Administrator

Midee1 is a jewel in the roughMidee1 is a jewel in the roughMidee1 is a jewel in the roughMidee1 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Pulp Fiction View Post
A legend returns......

"Cue the Ric Flair music"
Legend....Nightmare.....One or another.
Send a private message to Midee1 Add Midee1 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 08:46 AM
Hall of Fame

Liked 1,238 Times in 861 Posts
Spirit100 is on a distinguished road
Does this mean I can't call someone an arse hat or ****** when they deserve it and have been running rough shot over a lot of folks for days plus?

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Send a private message to Spirit100 Add Spirit100 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 10:26 AM
State Champion

Liked 1,768 Times in 1,054 Posts
#1 Blackcat Fan will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Spirit100 View Post
Does this mean I can't call someone an arse hat or ****** when they deserve it and have been running rough shot over a lot of folks for days plus?

Hey now Granny Bear has been good the last 3 minutes.
Send a private message to #1 Blackcat Fan Add #1 Blackcat Fan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 11:07 AM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 1,084 Times in 735 Posts
Westside is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Midee1 View Post
After having been gone from the site for quite a while I have came back and have been reading through several of the threads.

Something i have noticed that has to stop is all the arguing, bickering and name calling among the members.

From this point forward the bickering, threatening, name calling etc has to stop!

If anyone has an issue that they need looked into please PM myself or any staff member. Do NOT take it upon yourself to be an internet warrior and handle it yourself. I have already banned a couple of members for their constant belittling of one another all over the boards and I won't hesitate to do it again.

Again if there are issue contact someone.
That's one of the issues I have with this site. There is no consistency. I think the moderators and staff do a great job. I like the fact they do not over police things. IMO if someone gets their feelings hurt, they need to go elsewhere. I always hear there is no name calling yet one of the few times I've ever seen it enforced was a few years ago I told a moderator that he was acting like a ******* and of course I got a 3 day suspension. I wish things were enforced consistently or not at all.
#1 Blackcat Fan (10-22-2014), Granny Bear (10-23-2014), panther nation (10-23-2014), Stardust (10-22-2014)
Send a private message to Westside Add Westside to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 09:53 AM
BGR Staff

Liked 5,745 Times in 3,635 Posts
Granny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the rough
I understand Westside, and agree that you have a valid point.

Please know that I am trying, as best I can. But I'm not doing the best of jobs!! If you do have an issue, drop me a PM. If I can't handle it, I know somebody who can!! Promise!!

Blackitty....**** on you!!
Old 10-23-2014, 11:43 AM
Administrator

Originally Posted by Westside View Post
That's one of the issues I have with this site. There is no consistency. I think the moderators and staff do a great job. I like the fact they do not over police things. IMO if someone gets their feelings hurt, they need to go elsewhere. I always hear there is no name calling yet one of the few times I've ever seen it enforced was a few years ago I told a moderator that he was acting like a ******* and of course I got a 3 day suspension. I wish things were enforced consistently or not at all.
About the only thing I am watching for on here are the personal attacks on one another and the constant bickering among a few members. An occasional jab is OK in my book but when better than half the thread is taken up with 2 members constantly trying to one up the other then that needs to stop. Makes it to hard to even try to understand what the thread is about nor can you carry on an actual conversation about the topic at hand.
#1 Blackcat Fan (10-23-2014), Spirit100 (10-24-2014)
Old 10-23-2014, 12:21 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 62 Times in 41 Posts
old PB05 is on a distinguished road
Midee1...It's been a while. I made my return a couple of months ago. I agree, the respect isn't there. Welcome back!
Send a private message to old PB05 Add old PB05 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 04:54 AM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 1,084 Times in 735 Posts
Westside is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Granny Bear View Post
I understand Westside, and agree that you have a valid point.

Please know that I am trying, as best I can. But I'm not doing the best of jobs!! If you do have an issue, drop me a PM. If I can't handle it, I know somebody who can!! Promise!!

Blackitty....**** on you!!
Granny Bear, I do have a problem with quite a few people on here and I'd like to see them banned. These people's names can be found on the high school pickem contest ahead of me. They are a lot of them and they are beating me bad. Please ban them all.
Send a private message to Westside Add Westside to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 06:01 AM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 2,940 Times in 2,310 Posts
pjdoug will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Westside View Post
Granny Bear, I do have a problem with quite a few people on here and I'd like to see them banned. These people's names can be found on the high school pickem contest ahead of me. They are a lot of them and they are beating me bad. Please ban them all.

Send a private message to pjdoug Add pjdoug to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 11:23 PM
Suspended
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Baseball 2012 is on a distinguished road
Who is in charge of this site. Does some one own it, or is it the moderators/administrators?
Send a private message to Baseball 2012 Add Baseball 2012 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Football