Rate This Thread - Next Year in the 15th Region.


Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 03-17-2007, 06:23 AM
LadyCat2007's Avatar
LadyCat2007 LadyCat2007 is offline
Statistician
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: somewhere over the rainbow
Posts: 115
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
LadyCat2007 is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by Hawksfan View Post
! SV also has Kayla Cantrell returning, she was only a freshman this year and in my opinion was the second best pure shooter in the region this year right behind Brittany Manns from MC.
Kayla Cantrell was a Sophomore this YEAR!!! She's a great shooter and Valley will Miss her, Sally, and Laura once there gone.
Send a private message to LadyCat2007 Add LadyCat2007 to Your Contacts Top of page

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

  #32  
Old 03-17-2007, 06:42 AM
JUST_SAY_IT JUST_SAY_IT is offline
Statistician
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 195
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
JUST_SAY_IT is on a distinguished road
Default
Imo, Pike Central will be ok, not only do they have the talent in everyone thats played alot this year , they also have alot of talent on the bench, I think Butcher will have more players coming off the bench next season, not only with the too from pikeville but also I think he will play , Murphy, Mullins, Robinson,and maybe Williams more nexy year. from what I have heard he has been working with them alot lately. I think the whole bench has talent. I also think Valley will be ok as well, they have alot of talent , imo Kayla Cantrell will burn it up next season she will be the star.
Send a private message to JUST_SAY_IT Add JUST_SAY_IT to Your Contacts Top of page
  #33  
Old 03-17-2007, 05:34 PM
pchsgohawksgo pchsgohawksgo is offline
Water Boy
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 10
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
pchsgohawksgo is on a distinguished road
Default
PC will be the team to beat next year! Kayla Lowe a senior, Harris, Slone, and Kayla Ratliff all returning. Plus, you have Coleman and Thompson that were the 6 man this year. Rather its coleman or thompson that fills the vacant spot, PC will be deadly!!! We might even see a return to state if they play the ball that they're capable of... might I ad, that it was Lowe and Slone that carried the Hawks in Bowling Green. Don't get me wrong, Haly Ratliff held her own weight, but Lowe and Slone were in there too. Hannah Thompson really played like a starter coming off of the bench, she really turned it on against Rose Hill.
Send a private message to pchsgohawksgo Add pchsgohawksgo to Your Contacts Top of page
  #34  
Old 03-17-2007, 07:16 PM
SportyGirl's Avatar
SportyGirl SportyGirl is offline
Water Boy
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 18
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
SportyGirl is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to SportyGirl
Default
Myself, Pike Central does have the most coming back, but i think that they will strugle a little with the lost of Haley..she was the team leader and now the girls will have to step their game up, Holy the fresmon has alot of talent and could help the team tremdosely....
Send a private message to SportyGirl Add SportyGirl to Your Contacts Top of page
  #35  
Old 03-17-2007, 07:53 PM
SportyGirl's Avatar
SportyGirl SportyGirl is offline
Water Boy
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 18
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
SportyGirl is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to SportyGirl
Default
I believe we wil have an appearance of the lady Hornents from Phelps...I don't know who they will beat Belfry or Pike Central, but it is anbody's game
Send a private message to SportyGirl Add SportyGirl to Your Contacts Top of page
  #36  
Old 03-18-2007, 03:19 AM
OffTheHook's Avatar
OffTheHook OffTheHook is offline
All BlueGrass Rivals

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: RIGHT ABOVE YOU !!!!!!!
Posts: 11,991
Likes: 366
Liked 913 Times in 646 Posts
OffTheHook has a spectacular aura aboutOffTheHook has a spectacular aura about
Default
Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
How in the world do you put Paintsville and Sheldon Clark ahead of Magoffin for next year????
Well, let's see...Paintsville looses one starter in Kendra and MC looses THREE. You replace Kendra with Jarrell, which has happened many times this year due to fouls. You also have the Castle girl and another Vanhoose girl who will only be in the 8th grade next season, look for her to get some time. As of right now. Paintsville appears to be better than MC next year. I wouldn't put SC above them though.

Butr, if Conley returns next season and the BB returns from her injury. I will go with JC as the early favorite in the Region. Tough group of girls right there.

Last edited by OffTheHook; 03-18-2007 at 03:21 AM.
Send a private message to OffTheHook Add OffTheHook to Your Contacts Top of page
  #37  
Old 03-18-2007, 08:15 AM
crawdad crawdad is offline
Statistician
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 114
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
crawdad is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by BIG_COUNTRY_06 View Post
I think it is as follows:

1. Pike Central
2. Johnson Central
3. Belfry
4. Shelby Valley
5. Paintsville
6. Magoffin Co.
7. Sheldon Clark
8. Lawrence Co.
9. East Ridge
10. Betsy Layne

You wann know the sad part about this top ten. FOUR of the teams are from the 57th district. No wonder Regions isn't as competitive as it should be. A few of the better teams are all in the same district...lol...It's crazyness!
Everyone always brags about the power of the 57th, but in the past four years they have only placed one team in the regional championship game. Would any of those teams really want to come to the 60th and join PC and Belfry. The top five next year will be PC, Belfry, Johnson Central, SV and possibly Betsy Layne.
Send a private message to crawdad Add crawdad to Your Contacts Top of page
  #38  
Old 03-18-2007, 11:00 AM
The Fan The Fan is offline
Starter
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,243
Likes: 0
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
The Fan has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default
Originally Posted by crawdad View Post
Would any of those teams really want to come to the 60th and join PC and Belfry. .
would they want to come to the 57th and join Magoffin , JCHS , and Paintsville I guarantee neither of these 3 are scared
Send a private message to The Fan Add The Fan to Your Contacts Top of page
  #39  
Old 03-18-2007, 11:05 AM
StillAnMCfan StillAnMCfan is offline
Statistician
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Paintsville
Posts: 253
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
StillAnMCfan is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by crawdad View Post
Everyone always brags about the power of the 57th, but in the past four years they have only placed one team in the regional championship game. Would any of those teams really want to come to the 60th and join PC and Belfry. The top five next year will be PC, Belfry, Johnson Central, SV and possibly Betsy Layne.
Is this one of the districts that barely have to play to get to the regions? Just wondering. One district pretty much has to do nothing to get to regions, which one is it?
Send a private message to StillAnMCfan Add StillAnMCfan to Your Contacts Top of page
  #40  
Old 03-18-2007, 11:22 AM
StillAnMCfan StillAnMCfan is offline
Statistician
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Paintsville
Posts: 253
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
StillAnMCfan is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by StillAnMCfan View Post
Is this one of the districts that barely have to play to get to the regions? Just wondering. One district pretty much has to do nothing to get to regions, which one is it?
Looked it up myself. Yep. 59 and 60 have 3 teams each. Add that up, 2 go to region out of each. I wouldn't call those very tough districts to get out of into the regionals.
Send a private message to StillAnMCfan Add StillAnMCfan to Your Contacts Top of page
  #41  
Old 03-18-2007, 11:52 AM
The Guru The Guru is offline
Head Coach


Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,344
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
The Guru is on a distinguished road
Default
I really look for Paintsville to make some real noise next year. Maybe their best year yet, under Baldwin.
PG- Laura Carroll, good ball handler, decent shooter, needs to improve on floor vision and passing.
2G- Amanda Jarrell, tough as nails, small but will mix it up and unafraid of grtting inside with the big girls, great outside shooter.
SF- Jessikah Russell, strong, athletic, great speed, needs to be more involved.
PF- Katie Adams, needs to work on baseline jumpers and develope some post moves, but has the potential.
C- Lorin Welch, might be one of the bettewr post players, needs to stay on the floor and out of foul trouble.

If this team works hard, and plays as a team, they could be very dangerous. Everyone has to get involved.
Send a private message to The Guru Add The Guru to Your Contacts Top of page
  #42  
Old 03-18-2007, 12:00 PM
StillAnMCfan StillAnMCfan is offline
Statistician
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Paintsville
Posts: 253
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
StillAnMCfan is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by The Guru View Post
I really look for Paintsville to make some real noise next year. Maybe their best year yet, under Baldwin.
PG- Laura Carroll, good ball handler, decent shooter, needs to improve on floor vision and passing.
2G- Amanda Jarrell, tough as nails, small but will mix it up and unafraid of grtting inside with the big girls, great outside shooter.
SF- Jessikah Russell, strong, athletic, great speed, needs to be more involved.
PF- Katie Adams, needs to work on baseline jumpers and develope some post moves, but has the potential.
C- Lorin Welch, might be one of the bettewr post players, needs to stay on the floor and out of foul trouble.

If this team works hard, and plays as a team, they could be very dangerous. Everyone has to get involved.
True. As long as Laura doesn't try to be a loner and makes sure everyone gets a chance to get involved, they will be tough.
Send a private message to StillAnMCfan Add StillAnMCfan to Your Contacts Top of page
  #43  
Old 03-18-2007, 02:48 PM
whos your momma whos your momma is offline
Cheerleader
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 362
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
whos your momma is an unknown quantity at this point
Default
Originally Posted by StillAnMCfan View Post
Looked it up myself. Yep. 59 and 60 have 3 teams each. Add that up, 2 go to region out of each. I wouldn't call those very tough districts to get out of into the regionals.

Used to be the same way in the 57 in the 80's and 90's when it was just Paintsville, JC and SC. Magoffin didn't have a team and JC and SC went to the regions every year. Paintsville won 20 games a year and never got out of the district. Hard to keep the districts even when the schools dismantle their girls team and schools combine to make one school, not really sure why they brought a team from another region (Lawrence County) and put it in the 57th when there are other districts that just have 3 or 4 teams.
Send a private message to whos your momma Add whos your momma to Your Contacts Top of page
  #44  
Old 03-18-2007, 06:21 PM
The Guru The Guru is offline
Head Coach


Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 3,344
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
The Guru is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by StillAnMCfan View Post
True. As long as Laura doesn't try to be a loner and makes sure everyone gets a chance to get involved, they will be tough.
Laura doesn't have the skills to even try and do it all. She will need everyone, and if everyone is involved, they can be good.
Send a private message to The Guru Add The Guru to Your Contacts Top of page
  #45  
Old 03-18-2007, 07:28 PM
The Fan The Fan is offline
Starter
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,243
Likes: 0
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
The Fan has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default
Originally Posted by whos your momma View Post
Used to be the same way in the 57 in the 80's and 90's when it was just Paintsville, JC and SC. Magoffin didn't have a team and JC and SC went to the regions every year. Paintsville won 20 games a year and never got out of the district. Hard to keep the districts even when the schools dismantle their girls team and schools combine to make one school, not really sure why they brought a team from another region (Lawrence County) and put it in the 57th when there are other districts that just have 3 or 4 teams.
that most likely will change in the next few months there is a meeting in April what is being tossed around is Magoffin to the 58th Betsy Layne to the 59th and maybe Letcher leaving the 14th region and coming to the 60th all depends if David fields a team next year
Send a private message to The Fan Add The Fan to Your Contacts Top of page
  #46  
Old 03-19-2007, 03:39 AM
OffTheHook's Avatar
OffTheHook OffTheHook is offline
All BlueGrass Rivals

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: RIGHT ABOVE YOU !!!!!!!
Posts: 11,991
Likes: 366
Liked 913 Times in 646 Posts
OffTheHook has a spectacular aura aboutOffTheHook has a spectacular aura about
Default
Originally Posted by The Fan View Post
that most likely will change in the next few months there is a meeting in April what is being tossed around is Magoffin to the 58th Betsy Layne to the 59th and maybe Letcher leaving the 14th region and coming to the 60th all depends if David fields a team next year
Well something needs to be done. You have those teams in the 59th & 60th playing one and at the most two games and going to the Region. When you have teams in the 57th playing at least two sometimes three games to get there. Big deal ya say? 57th is worn out by the time they get there cause they have been killing each other for a week. So YES it is a big deal. IMO.
Send a private message to OffTheHook Add OffTheHook to Your Contacts Top of page
  #47  
Old 03-19-2007, 05:34 AM
StillAnMCfan StillAnMCfan is offline
Statistician
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Paintsville
Posts: 253
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
StillAnMCfan is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by OffTheHook View Post
Well something needs to be done. You have those teams in the 59th & 60th playing one and at the most two games and going to the Region. When you have teams in the 57th playing at least two sometimes three games to get there. Big deal ya say? 57th is worn out by the time they get there cause they have been killing each other for a week. So YES it is a big deal. IMO.
Agreed.
Send a private message to StillAnMCfan Add StillAnMCfan to Your Contacts Top of page
  #48  
Old 03-19-2007, 02:34 PM
whos your momma whos your momma is offline
Cheerleader
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 362
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
whos your momma is an unknown quantity at this point
Default
Originally Posted by The Fan View Post
that most likely will change in the next few months there is a meeting in April what is being tossed around is Magoffin to the 58th Betsy Layne to the 59th and maybe Letcher leaving the 14th region and coming to the 60th all depends if David fields a team next year

Something needs to be done. I hope that something actually happens out of the meeting and not just meeting to say well we met on it but nothing really came out of it.
Send a private message to whos your momma Add whos your momma to Your Contacts Top of page
  #49  
Old 03-19-2007, 02:42 PM
Hawksfan Hawksfan is offline
Equipment Manager
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Pikeville
Posts: 90
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hawksfan is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by OffTheHook View Post
Well something needs to be done. You have those teams in the 59th & 60th playing one and at the most two games and going to the Region. When you have teams in the 57th playing at least two sometimes three games to get there. Big deal ya say? 57th is worn out by the time they get there cause they have been killing each other for a week. So YES it is a big deal. IMO.
That statement is complete Bullsh**! These are young kids around the ages of 13 to 18, they should have all kinds of energy! If they can't get hyped up for a regional tournament just because they played one extra game than another district then they don't deserve to put on that school's jersey! Heck, why don't you just go ahead and blame it on the amount of time it takes for a 57th district team to travel to the Expo Center as opposed to the 59th and 60th district teams?
Send a private message to Hawksfan Add Hawksfan to Your Contacts Top of page
  #50  
Old 03-19-2007, 03:46 PM
cards_athlete's Avatar
cards_athlete cards_athlete is offline
Starter
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Mountains of Eastern Kentucky
Posts: 1,444
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
cards_athlete is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by Hawksfan View Post
That statement is complete Bullsh**! These are young kids around the ages of 13 to 18, they should have all kinds of energy! If they can't get hyped up for a regional tournament just because they played one extra game than another district then they don't deserve to put on that school's jersey! Heck, why don't you just go ahead and blame it on the amount of time it takes for a 57th district team to travel to the Expo Center as opposed to the 59th and 60th district teams?
Ok I think this is out of line. Sure kids have a lot of energy, but its hard for them to play games right in a row. They aren't super healers that get their legs back right after 3 tough games.
Send a private message to cards_athlete Add cards_athlete to Your Contacts Top of page
  #51  
Old 03-19-2007, 04:05 PM
BballFan63 BballFan63 is offline
Cheerleader
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 313
Likes: 0
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
BballFan63 is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by Hawksfan View Post
That statement is complete Bullsh**! These are young kids around the ages of 13 to 18, they should have all kinds of energy! If they can't get hyped up for a regional tournament just because they played one extra game than another district then they don't deserve to put on that school's jersey! Heck, why don't you just go ahead and blame it on the amount of time it takes for a 57th district team to travel to the Expo Center as opposed to the 59th and 60th district teams?

Wait a minute. Now, I'm not taking anything away from Pike Central when I ask this question because I think they represented the 15th extremely well, but exactly how many games did they HAVE to win to get to the regional tournament. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it NONE. And please, if I'm wrong, let me know because we here in the 57th have to play our butts off just to get there.
Send a private message to BballFan63 Add BballFan63 to Your Contacts Top of page
  #52  
Old 03-19-2007, 04:15 PM
Hawksfan Hawksfan is offline
Equipment Manager
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Pikeville
Posts: 90
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hawksfan is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by cards_athlete View Post
Ok I think this is out of line. Sure kids have a lot of energy, but its hard for them to play games right in a row. They aren't super healers that get their legs back right after 3 tough games.
The girls condition themselves all season for the tournament! Don't know about you but whenever I was a teenager we would play for five or six hours, then do it again the next day and you take more of a beating playing pick-up games where there is rarely a foul called or stoppage of play!
Send a private message to Hawksfan Add Hawksfan to Your Contacts Top of page
  #53  
Old 03-19-2007, 04:16 PM
whos your momma whos your momma is offline
Cheerleader
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 362
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
whos your momma is an unknown quantity at this point
Default
Originally Posted by BballFan63 View Post
Wait a minute. Now, I'm not taking anything away from Pike Central when I ask this question because I think they represented the 15th extremely well, but exactly how many games did they HAVE to win to get to the regional tournament. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it NONE. And please, if I'm wrong, let me know because we here in the 57th have to play our butts off just to get there.

57th was a 3 team district for almost 15 years in the 80's and part of the 90's. Other disticts in the region had 5 teams.
Send a private message to whos your momma Add whos your momma to Your Contacts Top of page
  #54  
Old 03-19-2007, 04:23 PM
15regiongurlsbball's Avatar
15regiongurlsbball 15regiongurlsbball is offline
Cheerleader
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: pike county kentucky
Posts: 375
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
15regiongurlsbball is on a distinguished road
Default
Well if the 57th only had 3 teams would you be complaining?
so what, Who cares how mant games you play to get to the region? If your better than the others you will win! You all say the 57th is the toughest, How is that? sure they play more games to go to region, but everyone gets a break in between disrtict and regionals to get there legs back! The 60th is a tough district yea sure 3 teams but loook.......Belfry and Pcc Both extremely good and both made it to the championship game!
Send a private message to 15regiongurlsbball Add 15regiongurlsbball to Your Contacts Top of page
  #55  
Old 03-19-2007, 04:33 PM
Hawksfan Hawksfan is offline
Equipment Manager
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Pikeville
Posts: 90
Likes: 0
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hawksfan is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by BballFan63 View Post
Wait a minute. Now, I'm not taking anything away from Pike Central when I ask this question because I think they represented the 15th extremely well, but exactly how many games did they HAVE to win to get to the regional tournament. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it NONE. And please, if I'm wrong, let me know because we here in the 57th have to play our butts off just to get there.
PC had to play well all season to get the honor of getting a first round bye! I understand what you are saying, but to say that is the reason that the 57th didn't play as well at regionals is wrong. If you play well in the 57th all year long as did Magoffin this year, then you only have to win one game to get to regionals. It just rubs me the wrong way the fact that some other district besides the 57th won the region, so someone makes excuses saying that they had to win a game and that is the reason they lost. Well PC didn't have to win a game in the district tourney but they did anyways! MC played two games in their district tourney and guess what, so did the team that beat them Belfry! However, I do agree that they need a 4th team in the 59th and 60th districts, it just bothered me that someone was basically saying that is the reason that the 57th didn't win it!
Send a private message to Hawksfan Add Hawksfan to Your Contacts Top of page
  #56  
Old 03-19-2007, 04:42 PM
OffTheHook's Avatar
OffTheHook OffTheHook is offline
All BlueGrass Rivals

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: RIGHT ABOVE YOU !!!!!!!
Posts: 11,991
Likes: 366
Liked 913 Times in 646 Posts
OffTheHook has a spectacular aura aboutOffTheHook has a spectacular aura about
Default
Originally Posted by Hawksfan View Post
That statement is complete Bullsh**! These are young kids around the ages of 13 to 18, they should have all kinds of energy! If they can't get hyped up for a regional tournament just because they played one extra game than another district then they don't deserve to put on that school's jersey! Heck, why don't you just go ahead and blame it on the amount of time it takes for a 57th district team to travel to the Expo Center as opposed to the 59th and 60th district teams?

If you say so. LOL! I tell ya what. Come down and watch a 57th Tourney and the tell me these kids don't get hype and partake in a war for their basketball life. The tell me it doesn't run them down some. As for you Dist. why should they be hype? If they get the top seed they're in. They don't have to play one game for their life. And I'm NOT taking anything from The Lady Hawks. They had a GREAT team. VERY proud of them.
Send a private message to OffTheHook Add OffTheHook to Your Contacts Top of page
  #57  
Old 03-19-2007, 04:51 PM
OffTheHook's Avatar
OffTheHook OffTheHook is offline
All BlueGrass Rivals

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: RIGHT ABOVE YOU !!!!!!!
Posts: 11,991
Likes: 366
Liked 913 Times in 646 Posts
OffTheHook has a spectacular aura aboutOffTheHook has a spectacular aura about
Default
Originally Posted by Hawksfan View Post
PC had to play well all season to get the honor of getting a first round bye! I understand what you are saying, but to say that is the reason that the 57th didn't play as well at regionals is wrong. If you play well in the 57th all year long as did Magoffin this year, then you only have to win one game to get to regionals. It just rubs me the wrong way the fact that some other district besides the 57th won the region, so someone makes excuses saying that they had to win a game and that is the reason they lost. Well PC didn't have to win a game in the district tourney but they did anyways! MC played two games in their district tourney and guess what, so did the team that beat them Belfry! However, I do agree that they need a 4th team in the 59th and 60th districts, it just bothered me that someone was basically saying that is the reason that the 57th didn't win it!
No One is saying that its why the 57th doesn't win. Just saying that they kill themselves to just get out of the Dist. while others get a free ride to the Reg. for being a #1 seed. Just would be nice to see the Districts evened up.
Send a private message to OffTheHook Add OffTheHook to Your Contacts Top of page
  #58  
Old 03-19-2007, 04:54 PM
The Fan The Fan is offline
Starter
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,243
Likes: 0
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
The Fan has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default
[quote=Hawksfan;3816 It just rubs me the wrong way the fact that some other district besides the 57th won the region, so someone makes excuses saying that they had to win a game and that is the reason they lost. Well PC didn't have to win a game in the district tourney but they did anyways! MC played two games in their district tourney and guess what, so did the team that beat them Belfry! However, I do agree that they need a 4th team in the 59th and 60th districts, it just bothered me that someone was basically saying that is the reason that the 57th didn't win it![/quote]
who said that was the reason that the 57th didnt win , no one i think everybody is just saying that the districts need even out to make it fair
Send a private message to The Fan Add The Fan to Your Contacts Top of page
  #59  
Old 03-19-2007, 04:58 PM
15thRegionSlamaBamma's Avatar
15thRegionSlamaBamma 15thRegionSlamaBamma is offline
Essential Element
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Pikeville
Posts: 6,854
Likes: 0
Liked 38 Times in 31 Posts
15thRegionSlamaBamma will become famous soon enough15thRegionSlamaBamma will become famous soon enough
Default
hey how about this the 57th give the 60th one of your alls teams and we will call it even. You all will get the so called fairness you want and we can widdle the competiton out b-4 we get to region.
Send a private message to 15thRegionSlamaBamma Add 15thRegionSlamaBamma to Your Contacts Top of page
  #60  
Old 03-19-2007, 05:02 PM
OffTheHook's Avatar
OffTheHook OffTheHook is offline
All BlueGrass Rivals

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: RIGHT ABOVE YOU !!!!!!!
Posts: 11,991
Likes: 366
Liked 913 Times in 646 Posts
OffTheHook has a spectacular aura aboutOffTheHook has a spectacular aura about
Default
Originally Posted by 15thRegionSlamaBamma View Post
hey how about this the 57th give the 60th one of your alls teams and we will call it even. You all will get the so called fairness you want and we can widdle the competiton out b-4 we get to region.

Wouldn't break my heart.
Send a private message to OffTheHook Add OffTheHook to Your Contacts Top of page
 

  BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Off Topic » Classic BlueGrassRivals

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -9. The time now is 01:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.