Rate This Thread - Middlesboro?.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 04-15-2018, 01:27 PM
Water Boy
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Baller44 is on a distinguished road
Default Worried
Who has applied that made you worry so much?
Send a private message to Baller44 Add Baller44 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 04-17-2018, 12:29 AM
Scout Team
Liked 97 Times in 71 Posts
Bulldogs4Ever is on a distinguished road
Is this really a good job? Why does anyone even care?
Send a private message to Bulldogs4Ever Add Bulldogs4Ever to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 12:10 PM
Suspended
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
GreysHeadline is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Bulldogs4Ever View Post
Is this really a good job? Why does anyone even care?
Could be a great job if the fit is right and the diamond isnt coming out of retirement. But from the name I am hearing (an asst. from the Ville) they could get no one and do better then that. BANG!! DDE
Send a private message to GreysHeadline Add GreysHeadline to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 03:50 PM
Equipment Manager
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
CoachWMills is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by GreysHeadline View Post
Could be a great job if the fit is right and the diamond isnt coming out of retirement. But from the name I am hearing (an asst. from the Ville) they could get no one and do better then that. BANG!! DDE
Ville, what coach from Louisville would apply for this job?

Send a private message to CoachWMills Add CoachWMills to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 12:30 PM
Suspended
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by CoachWMills View Post
Ville, what coach from Louisville would apply for this job?

Nobody is that goofy, I am talking about the Barb. BANG!! DDE
Send a private message to GreysHeadline Add GreysHeadline to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 01:47 PM
Suspended
Liked 9 Times in 9 Posts
SwallowedMyWhistle2 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by GreysHeadline View Post
Nobody is that goofy, I am talking about the Barb. BANG!! DDE
I I Captain!
Send a private message to SwallowedMyWhistle2 Add SwallowedMyWhistle2 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 03:04 PM
Suspended
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Just got off the phone with Middlesboro, just checking to see if they were interested in the Diamond, and REALLY Middlesboro? If you make that hire that I was told over the phone, your basically shutting your program down. Worst hire in the 13th region since Troy Lee. BANG!! DDE
Old 04-18-2018, 03:14 PM
Equipment Manager
Liked 10 Times in 5 Posts
Coach03 is on a distinguished road
Iíll be glad when they hire someone. A whole lot of fuss over a team that went 12-15 last year. Iíd say they will hire the
girl who took over last year.
Send a private message to Coach03 Add Coach03 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 03:58 PM
Statistician
Liked 19 Times in 13 Posts
KyBoy24 is on a distinguished road
One I heard possibly interested in it was Teague at Bell Co, but thats just hear say more than likely. But the job has been open for a while, I'm sure they will be hiring someone soon. I hear Marsee the assistant at B'ville is wanting it, he may be the front runner for the job at this point. They job can be a good position if the right hire, have some good young talent.
Send a private message to KyBoy24 Add KyBoy24 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 05:11 PM
Statistician
Liked 23 Times in 20 Posts
CA3 is on a distinguished road
Teague would be a great hire. Would do good things there.
However, I don't see it happening.
Send a private message to CA3 Add CA3 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 10:18 AM
Suspended
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by CA3 View Post
Teague would be a great hire. Would do good things there.
However, I don't see it happening.
No I don't either, would be their best option. But from what I hear the asst. from Barbourville named Marsay is the front running. Middlesboro can do so much better. Hire the Diamond! BANG!! DDE
Old 04-19-2018, 10:22 AM
Suspended
Liked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Just heard on the streets of Middlesboro that a parent of a middle stud is getting phone calls of someone who is wanting the job. Really? Sucking up to parents to get the job, amazing how low people will go to get a job! Hope they get a Real Coach, not a parent puppet!
Send a private message to SwallowedMyWhistle2 Add SwallowedMyWhistle2 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 12:14 PM
Equipment Manager
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Heard that they may be leaning towards Brad Marsee, which may be the best move in the history of the 13th Region.
Send a private message to CoachWMills Add CoachWMills to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 01:19 PM
Starter
Liked 42 Times in 35 Posts
hchs fan is on a distinguished road
well well
Send a private message to hchs fan Add hchs fan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 03:45 PM
BGR Staff

Liked 5,721 Times in 3,617 Posts
Granny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the rough
These posts were deleted because they were both off topic and insensitive to other posters.

GreysHeadline and SwallowedMyWhistle2, I would suggest that you stop trying to insult other people, stop posting unsubstantiated comments and start posting on topic.
Old 04-19-2018, 03:46 PM
Equipment Manager
Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts
RumorMill is on a distinguished road
Rumor Has It.... New candidate Tyler Lewis. Apparently he was an Asst. Coach at South Laurel last season?
Send a private message to RumorMill Add RumorMill to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 03:49 PM
Suspended
Liked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Originally Posted by Granny Bear View Post
These posts were deleted because they were both off topic and insensitive to other posters.

GreysHeadline and SwallowedMyWhistle2, I would suggest that you stop trying to insult other people, stop posting unsubstantiated comments and start posting on topic.
There was no insults and nothing was unsubstantiated. It was all on topic of the Middlesboro job. And I Never broke one Rule!

Thanks
Old 04-19-2018, 04:12 PM
Suspended
Liked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Originally Posted by RumorMill View Post
Rumor Has It.... New candidate Tyler Lewis. Apparently he was an Asst. Coach at South Laurel last season?
Great coach but donít see him leaving South. South will do whatever to keep him there.
Old 04-19-2018, 04:14 PM
BGR Staff

Liked 5,721 Times in 3,617 Posts
Granny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by SwallowedMyWhistle2 View Post
There was no insults and nothing was unsubstantiated. It was all on topic of the Middlesboro job. And I Never broke one Rule!

Thanks

I disagree but it's all cool. I have requested opinions from other mods. Perhaps I should have listed my complaints in the Barbourville thread, but either way you can rest assured that action will be taken.

Thanks
Old 04-20-2018, 11:41 AM
Suspended
Liked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Originally Posted by Granny Bear View Post

I agree 100%!

ďDisclaimerĒ
My true views and comments can be given but you have to PM me because Iím being suppressed on this site.
Old 04-21-2018, 12:34 AM
"Based on a True Story"

Liked 1,998 Times in 1,374 Posts
Pulp Fiction is just really nicePulp Fiction is just really nicePulp Fiction is just really nicePulp Fiction is just really nice
"Suppressed" or not.... Granny Bear done her duty as a Mod. to remove posts that she deemed to be Off Topic or Insensitive to other posters.

It's clear that a few members on this thread have some real distain towards certain schools and people involved with said school. I have no idea of the situation other than what is posted on here, which as we all know, doesn't tell the entire story. There is no reason why you can't make a post about this topic and not be able to stay within the eight rules of BGR.

A suspension or having your account banned may not mean anything to you, but any more posts consistent to the ones Granny Bear deleted are brought back up in this thread or another thread, then disciplinary actions will be taken per the BGR rule policy. Don't complain if/when that does happens, Granny Bear & myself have attempted to make efforts to squash the need for any disciplinary actions to be taken so far. Any reoccurring issues or similar behavior issues past this post that Granny Bear mentioned in post #45 will result in suspensions.

2016 Class 4A State Champions!!!!!
JOHNSON CENTRAL GOLDEN EAGLES!!!!!!!!
Send a private message to Pulp Fiction Add Pulp Fiction to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 01:10 PM
Equipment Manager
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
What's the word this job now that we are back on topic?
Old 04-25-2018, 02:21 PM
Equipment Manager
Liked 10 Times in 5 Posts
Coach03 is on a distinguished road
They will hire within. I'd about bet the house on it.
Send a private message to Coach03 Add Coach03 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 03:16 PM
Equipment Manager
Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Coach03 View Post
They will hire within. I'd about bet the house on it.
Rumor Has It.... after being told Marsee turned the job down, I can see this happening
Send a private message to RumorMill Add RumorMill to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 02:50 PM
Statistician
Liked 19 Times in 13 Posts
KyBoy24 is on a distinguished road
If Marsee had applied and he wanted the job and if it was offered to him, why did he turn it down?
Send a private message to KyBoy24 Add KyBoy24 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 03:14 PM
Equipment Manager
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by KyBoy24 View Post
If Marsee had applied and he wanted the job and if it was offered to him, why did he turn it down?
There is no way Marsee would turn this down, IF he did then he must have another job in line. Hope they hire him, heck of a coach and even better guy. Deserves an opportunity.
Old 04-26-2018, 03:23 PM
Equipment Manager
Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Originally Posted by CoachWMills View Post
There is no way Marsee would turn this down, IF he did then he must have another job in line. Hope they hire him, heck of a coach and even better guy. Deserves an opportunity.
Rumor Has It... The new front runner is the assistant Coach from Lynn Camp. Look for the hire to be made tomorrow.
Old 04-27-2018, 11:05 AM
Equipment Manager
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Just heard that they have offered the job to someone this morning, announcement could be made by this afternoon or Monday at the latest.
Old 04-27-2018, 12:46 PM
Starter
Liked 42 Times in 35 Posts
hchs fan is on a distinguished road
well
Send a private message to hchs fan Add hchs fan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 12:18 PM
Water Boy
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Baller44 is on a distinguished road
What's the BUZZ, any news from the Boro?
Send a private message to Baller44 Add Baller44 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Girls Basketball