Rate This Thread - Clay Co. 10 South Laurel 0.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 04-13-2018, 07:05 AM
Starter
Liked 373 Times in 258 Posts
Van Hagar is on a distinguished road
Default Clay Co. 10 South Laurel 0
I wasn't at this one, was hoping Walter White could give us some info. Not surprised by the Clay win, but a run-rule game in five innings over the team that had been the best in the region offensively this year really caught my eye. Add that to the 4-0 win over Corbin this week, and I think Clay is the class of the region at this point.
Send a private message to Van Hagar Add Van Hagar to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 04-13-2018, 09:55 AM
Cheerleader
Liked 83 Times in 63 Posts
cchsfan4life is on a distinguished road
Any win over a Laurel County team is huge, but when I saw the score I was shocked.
Send a private message to cchsfan4life Add cchsfan4life to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 10:45 AM
Asst. Coach
Liked 608 Times in 391 Posts
walterwhite will become famous soon enough
Good win for the Tigers. but somewhat deceiving score. Dixon did not play at all for South and Powhenski only played 4 innings. Jervis did not pitch for South. Clay played well. Next Tuesday will be a battle between Clay and North! Congrats Lady Tigers!
Send a private message to walterwhite Add walterwhite to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 09:29 PM
MOD

Liked 7,926 Times in 5,477 Posts
RunItUpTheGut has a spectacular aura aboutRunItUpTheGut has a spectacular aura about
Heairing dixon may be out for the year with a broken leg. Any truth to that Walter
Send a private message to RunItUpTheGut Add RunItUpTheGut to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 02:46 PM
Asst. Coach
Liked 608 Times in 391 Posts
walterwhite will become famous soon enough
I saw a video clip from the South Laurel Cardspy award program and she wasn’t in a cast and walked on stage to receive an award. Just going by that clip I’d say a minor injury.
RunItUpTheGut (04-17-2018)
Send a private message to walterwhite Add walterwhite to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 07:43 PM
Starter
Liked 373 Times in 258 Posts
Van Hagar is on a distinguished road
A parent from South told me she got hit by a pitch in the shin against Williamsburg Tuesday, it had swelled up and kept her from playing for a few days, but probably back this week.
Send a private message to Van Hagar Add Van Hagar to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 08:02 PM
MOD

Liked 7,926 Times in 5,477 Posts
RunItUpTheGut has a spectacular aura aboutRunItUpTheGut has a spectacular aura about
Good news. Thanks guys
Send a private message to RunItUpTheGut Add RunItUpTheGut to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Softball