Rate This Thread - Bell Co. Open?.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 08-11-2019, 02:35 PM
Asst. Coach
Liked 253 Times in 201 Posts
HCS is on a distinguished road
Wasn't Phipps a 4 man?
I think Jones can give them 5-6 points a game and Woolum will score more in a bigger role. Burnett looked good this summer and Stephney is probably the quickest player in the region. Burnett and Wilson give them two 6-4 kids. They will be pretty good.
Send a private message to HCS Add HCS to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 08-11-2019, 08:31 PM
Statistician
Liked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Bigmouth1953 is on a distinguished road
With school starting back any rumors of new kids showing up or transferring.
Send a private message to Bigmouth1953 Add Bigmouth1953 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 10:03 PM
Statistician
Liked 33 Times in 20 Posts
Franchise is on a distinguished road
No new guys at Bell.
Send a private message to Franchise Add Franchise to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 11:41 PM
Water Boy
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Crazy Zebra is on a distinguished road
I agree with you four corners. Jones is a good athlete but no where near the basketball player Phipps is. Not sure Jones has played one minute of high school basketball at Bell. And he is a senior. I will be surprised if he plays at all. Even with him I think it will be tough for Bell to finish any higher than third in the district. City has most skilled player in District, County has deepest team and Boro is athletic. It will be interesting!
Northside pride (08-14-2019)
Send a private message to Crazy Zebra Add Crazy Zebra to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 12:06 AM
Cheerleader
Liked 39 Times in 35 Posts
four quarters is on a distinguished road
They said Bell was trying to shut Pineville down. Why would Brad leave that team he had? Administration knew if you can get him here then you get Pineville mayor on your side because of Bradís wife.
Send a private message to four quarters Add four quarters to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 01:28 PM
Statistician
Liked 17 Times in 15 Posts
TheBoz is on a distinguished road
If the Mayor sides with Bell Super and wants to close Pineville, he will not be the Mayor for long. That is a fact my friends. Bells superintendent waste more money politics than any super in this state. Then says she needs more money. Figure it out people.
Send a private message to TheBoz Add TheBoz to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 05:37 PM
2nd String
Liked 127 Times in 101 Posts
ArJay is on a distinguished road
I can’t imagine Pineville’s mayor wanting to **** down their school. As for our team I hate losing Phipps but glad we got a new coach!
Send a private message to ArJay Add ArJay to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 12:32 AM
Water Boy
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
I hope you meant "shut", Arjay Lol!!! Phipps is a big loss. Not sure how Brad will do but has to be better than the previous coach. Still can't see Bell being any better than 3rd in the district and 8th in region. Hope I am way off but time will tell!
Send a private message to Crazy Zebra Add Crazy Zebra to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 01:41 PM
2nd String
Liked 127 Times in 101 Posts
ArJay is on a distinguished road
Definitely a mistype! HaHa. We needed a change. I don’t know all about the politics of it but he has to be better than Smith.
Send a private message to ArJay Add ArJay to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 02:27 PM
Water Boy
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
I agree with you Boz, Bell has tried throwing money at the basketball program. How has that worked out? Finished last in the district consecutive seasons. Can't imagine it will be much different this season. Feeder program is in disarray and has been for years. Lack of emphasis on skill development for players. It is difficult for the program to flourish when decision makers have no clue about how to build one!

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Boys Basketball