Rate This Thread - Adam Reed has been named the Boys Basketball coach at Bracken County..

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 06-19-2019, 05:53 PM
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Ukman is on a distinguished road
Default Adam Reed has been named the Boys Basketball coach at Bracken County.
Adam Reed has been named the Boys Basketball coach at Bracken County.
Send a private message to Ukman Add Ukman to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 06-19-2019, 09:52 PM
Statistician
Liked 26 Times in 21 Posts
Bandit29 is on a distinguished road
Bold strategy.
Send a private message to Bandit29 Add Bandit29 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 09:36 AM
Statistician
Liked 54 Times in 42 Posts
MikeHonchoLives is on a distinguished road
Boys. The head Honcho is coming down off a uh, night of celebrating, so forgive me if this doesn't come across just right.

But the Honcho could not be happier.

I was on the floor with Adam when we won the 1998 All A. Granted, it was just after the game when I rushed the floor with a few other die-hards, but, I've still got a piece of the net, and I watch the film from that game probably once a month. I made my own championship ring and wear it sometimes when I'm feeling fancy. To remind people that I was a part of greatness. History.

There is no better choice for this role than Adam Reed. He knows how to cuss a kid and how to show them how to work, he knows how to get them to focus on nothing but basketball. He knows how to get them to demand more, to treat women with respect and how to always be polite!

I will tell you what. The 10th region better watch out. Adam Reed is coming for you, and he's got an army with him!
Welcome (06-20-2019)
Send a private message to MikeHonchoLives Add MikeHonchoLives to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 05:39 PM
Statistician
Liked 40 Times in 30 Posts
cadets1988 is on a distinguished road
Hey Honcho. The Bears did a good job with hiring Reed. This is his first coaching job but i think he will do very good things there.

Please share how his meeting goes with the middle school players and parents. I am hoping that he lays down his law and that parents and administrators allow him to coach. Great hire.
Send a private message to cadets1988 Add cadets1988 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Boys Basketball