Rate This Thread - JBS 70 - Jenkins 46.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 12-07-2006, 07:32 PM
Basketball King

Liked 84 Times in 28 Posts
JOBAKKA is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by pickandroll
JBS did substitute the entire game. The had a variation of eight players the whole game including Short,Childers,and little Stepp. And the last three minutes they put in some other players that usually don't see the floor. No matter what, someone must find the downside of things when JBS wins. Any smart coach would let his top player, D1 prospect gets his scoring average. And ANY coach should at least let his best/better players play 3 quarters. That's just common sense. Please find something else to slam Stepp about. I don't know if it's a jealousy issue or what, but something is always wrong when JBS wins.
D-1 Prospect Hello wake up now, your dreaming. He will play college no doubt about it @ ALC
Send a private message to JOBAKKA Add JOBAKKA to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 12-08-2006, 10:42 AM
Statistician
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
football_fan is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by pickandroll
Any smart coach would let his top player, D1 prospect gets his scoring average.
D-1 thats got to be the funniest thing I've ever read on this site! Thankns for the laugh!
Send a private message to football_fan Add football_fan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 01:02 PM
UK Wildcats

Liked 120 Times in 86 Posts
Benchwarmer will become famous soon enough
D-1, I can't stop laughing. Whoops I about fell out of the chair. Why did JBS play Piarist twice, David School, and Riverside, last year? Points and more Points. I still can't get over the fact he was held back two years and they are still saying he is one of the best JR. in the state.
Send a private message to Benchwarmer Add Benchwarmer to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 08:14 PM
Proud American

Liked 272 Times in 184 Posts
TidesHoss32 is just really niceTidesHoss32 is just really niceTidesHoss32 is just really niceTidesHoss32 is just really niceTidesHoss32 is just really nice
any junior thats 27 years old should be good, lol..
Originally Posted by Benchwarmer
D-1, I can't stop laughing. Whoops I about fell out of the chair. Why did JBS play Piarist twice, David School, and Riverside, last year? Points and more Points. I still can't get over the fact he was held back two years and they are still saying he is one of the best JR. in the state.

Send a private message to TidesHoss32 Add TidesHoss32 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 08:29 AM
Basketball King

Liked 84 Times in 28 Posts
JOBAKKA is on a distinguished road
You do what you gotta do
Send a private message to JOBAKKA Add JOBAKKA to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 11:10 AM
Statistician
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
#25 is on a distinguished road
it doesnt surprise me. Isnt Jenkins like 1-10???
Send a private message to #25 Add #25 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 11:14 AM
Statistician
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
#25 is on a distinguished road
Jenkins isnt any good this year. They never are anyway. I didnt expect them to do any damage this year.
Send a private message to #25 Add #25 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Boys Basketball