Rate This Thread - How liberals act.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 08-09-2017, 11:18 PM
Hall of Fame

Liked 2,008 Times in 1,183 Posts
jetpilot will become famous soon enough
Default How liberals act
http://www.dailywire.com/news/19502/...-prestigiacomo

Can't tell if this is Ashley Judd or Kaitlyn Jenner.

You have to click on the video lol...
Send a private message to jetpilot Add jetpilot to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 08-10-2017, 09:08 AM
BGR Staff

Liked 5,357 Times in 3,386 Posts
Granny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the rough
Definitely Judd. Jenner's skin is much more supple and less wrinkled.
Old 08-10-2017, 12:46 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 1,386 Times in 990 Posts
WideRight05 is a jewel in the roughWideRight05 is a jewel in the roughWideRight05 is a jewel in the roughWideRight05 is a jewel in the rough
Progressives are open-minded and have a bigger tendency to tackle the hate and bigotry going on in our society.
Gitback Coach (08-10-2017)
Send a private message to WideRight05 Add WideRight05 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 06:38 AM
Hall of Fame

I know you are either trolling or just got released from Urban Sombrero's lobotomy clinic, but maybe Ashley should be our feelings czar.
Send a private message to jetpilot Add jetpilot to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 12:16 PM
BGR Staff

Granny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by jetpilot View Post
I know you are either trolling or just got released from Urban Sombrero's lobotomy clinic, but maybe Ashley should be our feelings czar.
What are you saying??!!??

Jenner would be far better at that position.

You are sooooo biased!!!

Old 08-11-2017, 01:14 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

WideRight05 is a jewel in the roughWideRight05 is a jewel in the roughWideRight05 is a jewel in the roughWideRight05 is a jewel in the rough
Ashley proves a point. Women are marginalized and victimized in society. We need to provide more opportunities so that they have a chance to display their skills and be amongst the best.

I would think someone that is from Kentucky would have a better appreciation of people such as Ashley Judd. She is amongst our best.
Gitback Coach (08-11-2017)
Send a private message to WideRight05 Add WideRight05 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 02:45 PM
Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by WideRight05 View Post
Ashley proves a point. Women are marginalized and victimized in society. We need to provide more opportunities so that they have a chance to display their skills and be amongst the best.

I would think someone that is from Kentucky would have a better appreciation of people such as Ashley Judd. She is amongst our best.
I'm with you, I love Ashley! Especially when she took her "service dog" to UK's NCAA game in Louisville a while back. Since she seems not to have any physical disabilities, I wonder what "service" the dog performs for her. But it made me realize everyone should be allowed to bring their pet to the game.
Old 08-11-2017, 03:08 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

I'm with you, I love Ashley! Especially when she took her "service dog" to UK's NCAA game in Louisville a while back. Since she seems not to have any physical disabilities, I wonder what "service" the dog performs for her. But it made me realize everyone should be allowed to bring their pet to the game.
She could be transabled, which even though she may not have the physical appearance of disabilities she could still be disabled.

It's Ashley, so I'm sure there's a logical reason behind it. I don't think she is transabled but if she is she might not feel comfortable talking about it.
Old 08-11-2017, 03:14 PM
Hall of Fame

^I'm not comfortable sitting next to her so next time I'm bringing my Rottweiler.
Old 08-11-2017, 03:35 PM
BGR Staff

OMG...you have NO shame!!!

There is a vile word that perverts use to call women. I will never ever use that word, but if I did, it would be to describe Ashley!
Old 08-11-2017, 08:48 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

^I'm not comfortable sitting next to her so next time I'm bringing my Rottweiler.
Why? She might need that dog since she is either disabled or transabled.
Old 08-11-2017, 08:49 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Originally Posted by Granny Bear View Post
OMG...you have NO shame!!!

There is a vile word that perverts use to call women. I will never ever use that word, but if I did, it would be to describe Ashley!
It's a shame that you are so degrading toward women and can't seem to understand the horrible treatment conservatives give women. You know you're way better off to have opportunities as a Democrat, right?
Old 08-11-2017, 09:47 PM
BGR Staff

Don't you even attempt to shame me over women's rights. You don't have the first clue. It's women like Judd who has substantiated one liners such as.....I'd be rich if I were female; they're sitting on a fortune. etc
Old 08-11-2017, 10:53 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Originally Posted by Granny Bear View Post
Don't you even attempt to shame me over women's rights. You don't have the first clue. It's women like Judd who has substantiated one liners such as.....I'd be rich if I were female; they're sitting on a fortune. etc
If you're going to be anti-woman, I will expose the hate in your argument. I do have first clue. You realize only 4 percent of leaders (managers, etc.) in the workforce are women? Ashley Judd is brave. She goes out and speaks, you realize she was almost our Senator?
Old 08-12-2017, 09:20 AM
Suspended
Liked 1,005 Times in 982 Posts
The Urban Sombrero has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Question: Did Christ objectify women? At the well, did he say, "Hey, you sure are pretty; now sit down here and let's talk." Did Christ teach men to tell a woman he doesn't know that she "looks good"? No, he did not. In fact, a man should not comment on a woman's appearance he does not personally know and have a comfortable relationship with. It's a matter of respect and decorum.
Gitback Coach (08-12-2017)
Send a private message to The Urban Sombrero Add The Urban Sombrero to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 09:28 AM
Hall of Fame

Location: Down on Mainstreet but thinking of Going to Katmandu
Liked 1,303 Times in 906 Posts
Bob Seger has a spectacular aura aboutBob Seger has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by The Urban Sombrero View Post
Question: Did Christ objectify women? At the well, did he say, "Hey, you sure are pretty; now sit down here and let's talk." Did Christ teach men to tell a woman he doesn't know that she "looks good"? No, he did not. In fact, a man should not comment on a woman's appearance he does not personally know and have a comfortable relationship with. It's a matter of respect and decorum.
I can see where this would stir up the sissified leaning male members of the human race that would be offended by someone just being nice....

Thanks for the input, sis.
Send a private message to Bob Seger Add Bob Seger to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 10:40 AM
BGR Staff

If you're going to be anti-woman, I will expose the hate in your argument. I do have first clue. You realize only 4 percent of leaders (managers, etc.) in the workforce are women? Ashley Judd is brave. She goes out and speaks, you realize she was almost our Senator?

Facts in my argument but NO hate.

You don't have the first clue about being female, unless there's something I don't know.

4% is not an accurate number, but since I haven't researched it I will not just throw a number out there. (unlike you)

Judd was not "almost" our Senator.

So, throwing out 2 "facts" about me that are totally incorrect, making up numerical stats and ending with yet another "fact" that is totally subjective. I'm glad you like the Sombrero; you are learning well.
Old 08-12-2017, 11:58 AM
MOD

Liked 7,662 Times in 5,299 Posts
RunItUpTheGut has a spectacular aura aboutRunItUpTheGut has a spectacular aura about
Progressives are open-minded and have a bigger tendency to tackle the hate and bigotry going on in our society.
The fact that gitback coach likes everyone of these crazy post makes them that much more better
Send a private message to RunItUpTheGut Add RunItUpTheGut to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 02:28 PM
Starter
Liked 103 Times in 92 Posts
vector is on a distinguished road
Exclamation
Make America Great Visit Charlottesville Virginia Hail Donald

👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊
🏃🚗🏃🚕🚶🚛💃🚚
Send a private message to vector Add vector to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 03:01 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by Bob Seger View Post
I can see where this would stir up the sissified leaning male members of the human race that would be offended by someone just being nice....

Thanks for the input, sis.
While I realize you worship at the hog trough manhood of grabbing a woman's genitalia and believing you have right and permission, your definition is a bit off key, just like you. I imagine if some johnny rich lately walks up and grabs the genitalia of, oh, someone you're close to, and perhaps taught the offense of such a mindset, you might react. Perhaps not. After all, well, you know.
Gitback Coach (08-12-2017)
Send a private message to The Urban Sombrero Add The Urban Sombrero to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 09:16 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Originally Posted by RunItUpTheGut View Post
The fact that gitback coach likes everyone of these crazy post makes them that much more better
I would bet his education tops yours any day (if you even have one)....

Which you probably don't.
Old 08-12-2017, 09:43 PM
Hall of Fame

While I realize you worship at the hog trough manhood of grabbing a woman's genitalia and believing you have right and permission, your definition is a bit off key, just like you. I imagine if some johnny rich lately walks up and grabs the genitalia of, oh, someone you're close to, and perhaps taught the offense of such a mindset, you might react. Perhaps not. After all, well, you know.
Hey sis, I was just thanking you for your insight...After all, what do I know, you are the one who is way more in touch with the inner most sensitivities of ladies than the ladies who post on here are.

You're such a special little flower, senorita..
Send a private message to Bob Seger Add Bob Seger to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 11:15 PM
Suspended
Hey sis, I was just thanking you for your insight...After all, what do I know, you are the one who is way more in touch with the inner most sensitivities of ladies than the ladies who post on here are.

You're such a special little flower, senorita..
Ah, hog trough Boob, I see you. "Jesus wept." Speaking of inner most sensitivities, have you talked to anybody about how a deep sense of inferiority can cause chipped shoulders?
Gitback Coach (08-13-2017)
Old 08-13-2017, 05:59 AM
Hall of Fame

Ah, hog trough Boob, I see you. "Jesus wept." Speaking of inner most sensitivities, have you talked to anybody about how a deep sense of inferiority can cause chipped shoulders?
lol, leave it to Gitback to like a post that makes absolutely zero sense..

Butt brothers unite.
Old 08-13-2017, 07:31 AM
Suspended
lol, leave it to Gitback to like a post that makes absolutely zero sense..

Butt brothers unite.
Now see, Bob, if you'd take that cap off, "sense" would come, and if you'd see that you are seen,not for what you project, but for who you are and how you operate, well, it sure would be nice, now wouldn't it?

"Jesus wept," yes, and responded emotionally, yet is THE example of manhood. Hog trough, John Wayne, "eye for an eye" manhood, the dude with the most toys, the biggest yard, the highest rank manhood? Incorrect.
Old 08-13-2017, 08:02 AM
Hall of Fame

Now see, Bob, if you'd take that cap off, "sense" would come, and if you'd see that you are seen,not for what you project, but for who you are and how you operate, well, it sure would be nice, now wouldn't it?

"Jesus wept," yes, and responded emotionally, yet is THE example of manhood. Hog trough, John Wayne, "eye for an eye" manhood, the dude with the most toys, the biggest yard, the highest rank manhood? Incorrect.

See, when you have exhausted all pertinent comebacks this is the junk that you respond with in hopes that the true essence of the discussion can be forgotten and spun with a bunch of meaningless stupidity. No, you are not Jesus like, nor do you aspire to be so. None of your mumbo jumbo can camouflage the fact that you are a lying, dishonest, pathetic, sissified example of the male gender of the human species. So you can knock it off with your smoke screen junk, there is no one that is either impressed or buying it. You are no more a true follower of the word than a thief in the night.

A fruit fly. In every sense of the word.
Old 08-13-2017, 08:18 AM
Suspended
⬆ Ah, poor, poor angry man Bob.

All you got, Bob, is that chip. That's it. You are seen. When Mueller's investigation is complete, we'll see. Fruit fly lands on the arm? Don't even feel it. But that board in your eye, Bob, the one that keeps you from seeing, really, anything? Let's hope you get it out, friendo.
Old 08-13-2017, 08:30 AM
Hall of Fame

And yet you still keep trying...No one is listening, hypocrite.

Mueller?............ Who has said the first word about Mueller? Just more meaningless jibberish.

Fruit fly............. As in sexually confused.

Oh, I can see, alright........... That's what bothers you the most.
Old 08-13-2017, 08:58 AM
Suspended
And yet you still keep trying...No one is listening, hypocrite.

Mueller?............ Who has said the first word about Mueller? Just more meaningless jibberish.

Fruit fly............. As in sexually confused.

Oh, I can see, alright........... That's what bothers you the most.
Dearest Bob, disregarded, zealot-headed, King of supposed manhood, Bob. You NEVER cease to be entertaining. You NEVER cease to demonstrate what an alt right, nationalist goofball looks like. You are seen, Bob, and it doesn't bother me at all. This is a political forum. So it shouldn't bother you at all either. But, oh that terrible chipped shoulder, where bullying is anodyne.
Old 08-13-2017, 09:34 AM
Hall of Fame

Dearest Bob, disregarded, zealot-headed, King of supposed manhood, Bob. You NEVER cease to be entertaining. You NEVER cease to demonstrate what an alt right, nationalist goofball looks like. You are seen, Bob, and it doesn't bother me at all. This is a political forum. So it shouldn't bother you at all either. But, oh that terrible chipped shoulder, where bullying is anodyne.
Uh, huh.

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Off Topic » Politics and Current Events