Rate This Thread - Moderators and Administrators Question.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 03-15-2011, 08:56 AM

Liked 797 Times in 625 Posts
Spud6 is a jewel in the roughSpud6 is a jewel in the roughSpud6 is a jewel in the rough
Default Moderators and Administrators Question
How many Moderators do we have? And how many Administrators do we have? I was looking through the Members List and we have a lot of Mods and Administrators who do not get on here anymore? So I was wondering how many their are of each. Because their are some on the Member List that I have never seen before.

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 03-15-2011, 04:04 PM
Hall of Fame

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
phs1986 has a spectacular aura aboutphs1986 has a spectacular aura about
Quite a few... some are from the "early" days of the site and don't particpate like they used to. I'm not on every single day but I do try to check in about 4 or more times a week myself and do some editing and so forth....

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com
Send a private message to phs1986 Add phs1986 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 12:16 PM

Spud6 is a jewel in the roughSpud6 is a jewel in the roughSpud6 is a jewel in the rough
Thanks phs1986, for clearing that up for me. I've always wondered why their was some that I had never seen in the Forum before.
Old 03-16-2011, 12:32 PM
Hall of Fame

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Anytime MP... Some don't have the time like they did before or just don't bother to get on! I myself love the site and take pride is knowing that what I do, makes a difference!

Send a private message to phs1986 Add phs1986 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by phs1986 View Post
Anytime MP... Some don't have the time like they did before or just don't bother to get on! I myself love the site and take pride is knowing that what I do, makes a difference!
Amen! It's a privilege to be a Mod or Administrator! I'd take pride in it!!!
Old 03-16-2011, 01:16 PM
Hall of Fame

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanks! Much appreciated!

Old 03-16-2011, 01:20 PM

^No problem.
Old 04-06-2011, 04:38 PM
Lacks the ability to love

Liked 603 Times in 417 Posts
Real Badman is on a distinguished road
I miss Midee and QQ =(
Old 04-06-2011, 06:40 PM

^How come they don't get on as much. And I also miss tribe and ComfortEagle.
Old 04-13-2011, 08:44 PM
Ninja

Liked 14 Times in 8 Posts
ComfortEagle is a jewel in the roughComfortEagle is a jewel in the roughComfortEagle is a jewel in the rough
My ears started burning...
Old 04-15-2011, 08:36 PM

^Where ya been buddy?
Send a private message to Spud6 Add Spud6 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 04:23 AM
BGR Staff

Liked 26 Times in 10 Posts
BelfryJustice will become famous soon enoughBelfryJustice will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to BelfryJustice
Often life changes in so many ways that time is taken away from the things that we enjoy at different stages of our lives. I will continue to enjoy this site and I am proud to be apart of something special. My life has moved in so many different directions than I could have seen coming two years or even five years ago. I am now over 5 departments of a smaller hospital and most of my time is spent with my work, wonderful wife and my lovely 11 year old daughter. Yesterday I accepted another department with and additional promotion. My desire to be apart of this site has never been due to me not enjoying the site as posted by another poster above me. It was due to the changes in my life that have taken the free time that i enjoyed in past to be apart of making this site what it is today. I am very please this site continues as many said it would never make it a year after it's creation. I am also proud to say that I am not and will never be a member of the other known site in the state of KY. I left there the day I joined here and never looked back. QQ is the person that had the dream of this site and then he made it into a reality for all of us to enjoy. I know that his life has also been busy with the aforementioned areas of life to include his education. He is a very smart guy as you can see by his work on this site.
Send a private message to BelfryJustice Add BelfryJustice to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 04:30 AM
This is my favorite pastime

Liked 4,633 Times in 3,184 Posts
Stardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to behold
^ Congrats and thanks for your service
Old 10-05-2011, 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by BelfryJustice View Post
Often life changes in so many ways that time is taken away from the things that we enjoy at different stages of our lives. I will continue to enjoy this site and I am proud to be apart of something special. My life has moved in so many different directions than I could have seen coming two years or even five years ago. I am now over 5 departments of a smaller hospital and most of my time is spent with my work, wonderful wife and my lovely 11 year old daughter. Yesterday I accepted another department with and additional promotion. My desire to be apart of this site has never been due to me not enjoying the site as posted by another poster above me. It was due to the changes in my life that have taken the free time that i enjoyed in past to be apart of making this site what it is today. I am very please this site continues as many said it would never make it a year after it's creation. I am also proud to say that I am not and will never be a member of the other known site in the state of KY. I left there the day I joined here and never looked back. QQ is the person that had the dream of this site and then he made it into a reality for all of us to enjoy. I know that his life has also been busy with the aforementioned areas of life to include his education. He is a very smart guy as you can see by his work on this site.
Man!

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Feedback and Support » FAQ, Help, Feedback and Enquiries