Rate This Thread - Hello to Everyone!.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 03-18-2011, 06:14 AM
2nd String
Liked 56 Times in 49 Posts
tvtimeout is on a distinguished road
Default Hello to Everyone!
Good Afternoon or Evening,

I just wanted to introduce myself as I have been a favorite of this site for many months now. I am particularly interested in politics site. I have two occupations one is in the public sector (teaching) and one is in the private sector (own my own business). I am a family man and have been married for two years now. I am a Christian and a deacon at a local church in my community. I love Eastern Kentucky and hope to improve the lives of the people within this region. I would consider my political views as a libertarian, and that is at best. I look forward to discussing ideas with you and broaden my horizons.

Sincerely,

tvtimeout

P.S. I am also a U.T. fan, but don't hold that against me!
Send a private message to tvtimeout Add tvtimeout to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 03-18-2011, 08:16 AM
Hall of Fame

Location: Down on Mainstreet but thinking of Going to Katmandu
Liked 1,308 Times in 910 Posts
Bob Seger has a spectacular aura aboutBob Seger has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by tvtimeout View Post
Good Afternoon or Evening,

I just wanted to introduce myself as I have been a favorite of this site for many months now. I am particularly interested in politics site. I have two occupations one is in the public sector (teaching) and one is in the private sector (own my own business). I am a family man and have been married for two years now. I am a Christian and a deacon at a local church in my community. I love Eastern Kentucky and hope to improve the lives of the people within this region. I would consider my political views as a libertarian, and that is at best. I look forward to discussing ideas with you and broaden my horizons.

Sincerely,

tvtimeout

P.S. I am also a U.T. fan, but don't hold that against me!

Greetings right back tvtimeout. I certainly respect the person that you just decribed yourself as being. We may have a slight disagereement with our conversation in the political thread right now, but I can assure that I hold all of the qualities in your introductory post in very high regard. We may not be so different in our ideologies and philosophies after all. Welcome!!
Send a private message to Bob Seger Add Bob Seger to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 08:27 AM
This is my favorite pastime

Liked 4,631 Times in 3,184 Posts
Stardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to behold
Welcome about partner.

Let us know if you need any help. But I'm not going to be able to do much for you since you are a UT Fan
Old 03-18-2011, 10:05 AM
BGR Staff

Liked 560 Times in 395 Posts
Jarons will become famous soon enoughJarons will become famous soon enough
Welcome. From the looks of things you are not in a good mood after Tennessee's performance today.
Send a private message to Jarons Add Jarons to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 10:11 AM
BGR Staff

Liked 1,016 Times in 792 Posts
LWC is a jewel in the roughLWC is a jewel in the roughLWC is a jewel in the roughLWC is a jewel in the rough
Welcome aboard this boat of crazies.
Send a private message to LWC Add LWC to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 10:20 AM
2nd String
Originally Posted by Jarons View Post
Welcome. From the looks of things you are not in a good mood after Tennessee's performance today.
Nah, just take it in perspective Spring Gootball can not get here soon enough

Should have seen me after the LSU game or North Carolina or playing anyone in the SEC WEST in football

Thanks for allowing me to take part in a great site!
Send a private message to tvtimeout Add tvtimeout to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 10:21 AM
2nd String
Originally Posted by Bob Seger View Post
Greetings right back tvtimeout. I certainly respect the person that you just decribed yourself as being. We may have a slight disagereement with our conversation in the political thread right now, but I can assure that I hold all of the qualities in your introductory post in very high regard. We may not be so different in our ideologies and philosophies after all. Welcome!!
I am looking forward to our discussion now and in the future!
Old 03-18-2011, 01:16 PM

Liked 795 Times in 623 Posts
Spud6 is a jewel in the roughSpud6 is a jewel in the roughSpud6 is a jewel in the rough
Welcome aboard Brother. Nice to have another christian aboard.
Old 03-18-2011, 02:05 PM
BGR Staff

Liked 1,016 Times in 792 Posts
LWC is a jewel in the roughLWC is a jewel in the roughLWC is a jewel in the roughLWC is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by MisterPerfect View Post
Welcome aboard Brother. Nice to have another christian aboard.

Send a private message to LWC Add LWC to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 02:22 PM

Liked 795 Times in 623 Posts
Spud6 is a jewel in the roughSpud6 is a jewel in the roughSpud6 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by LWC View Post
I love getting new members who are Christians!!

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Off Topic » New Member Introduction