Rate This Thread - UFO may be following comet Elenin according to China's Space Agency.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 05-05-2011, 07:42 PM
Young Guns

Liked 141 Times in 77 Posts
torQQue has disabled reputation
Default UFO may be following comet Elenin according to China's Space Agency
More on the approaching comet Elenin. BTW, the ELE in comet Elenin is supposedly the code name for Extinction Level Event.

"Based on reports published by China's space agency, Sergio Toscano, director for Astronomical Research in Missions, said that behind the comet Elenin could be approaching a UFO."

http://translate.google.com

Russian astronomer, Leonid Elenin, Institute of Applied Mathematics discovered comet Comet Elenin on December 10, 2010.

WOW!

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 05-05-2011, 07:52 PM
Young Guns

Liked 141 Times in 77 Posts
torQQue has disabled reputation
If you read up on Leonid Elenin many people believe he is not a real person . Evidently the comet is approaching from the constellation LEO, and NID stands for National Intelligence Department. The ELE in Elenin stands for Extinction Level Event, and the NIN represents Nibiru Is Near.
Old 06-04-2011, 07:09 PM
Go Wildcats (SV and UK)

Liked 32 Times in 29 Posts
Scotty doesn't know is on a distinguished road
I am so happy that we have this forum on here now. I love it!
Send a private message to Scotty doesn't know Add Scotty doesn't know to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 08:03 PM
Head Coach
Liked 146 Times in 101 Posts
LOOKAYANNER is on a distinguished road
Marshall Applewhite and his followers may be on this one, from a connecting flight from Comet Hale-Bopp.
Send a private message to LOOKAYANNER Add LOOKAYANNER to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 08:20 PM
This is my favorite pastime

Liked 4,631 Times in 3,184 Posts
Stardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to behold
I see aliens all the time, usually because I'm hammered on cheap beer, but I swear that I see them......

.....Are Pink Elephants from outer space, i see them too. There probably what's making that ground shake too.
Old 09-10-2011, 09:34 AM
House Lannister

Liked 451 Times in 362 Posts
Aslan will become famous soon enoughAslan will become famous soon enough
^That killed me.
Old 09-10-2011, 10:16 AM
Hall of Fame

Location: A fool flatters himself, a wise man flatters the fool.
Liked 1,140 Times in 796 Posts
nky is on a distinguished road
maybe this is the sixth extinction level event that Prince Charles spoke about the other day
Send a private message to nky Add nky to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 08:57 AM
Cheerleader
Liked 49 Times in 39 Posts
worker1 is on a distinguished road
I know this isn't a basketball forum, but I couldn't help myself. Actually, the UFO is bringing an 11'6 shooting guard in to Perry Central from the planet Uranus. They have heard that TECO may have another opening, plus they think it may help Coach Cal get a better look at him as a possible UK signee.
Send a private message to worker1 Add worker1 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 08:26 PM
Head Coach
Liked 685 Times in 481 Posts
geauxtigers75 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by worker1 View Post
I know this isn't a basketball forum, but I couldn't help myself. Actually, the UFO is bringing an 11'6 shooting guard in to Perry Central from the planet Uranus. They have heard that TECO may have another opening, plus they think it may help Coach Cal get a better look at him as a possible UK signee.

It's true. I have no idea how this stuff keeps getting out of the county.

Anyways, between this and all the other 2012 stuff it is certainly creepy, I don't know how real it all is, but it is just a tad creepy.
Send a private message to geauxtigers75 Add geauxtigers75 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 03:25 PM
MOD

Liked 7,782 Times in 5,372 Posts
RunItUpTheGut has a spectacular aura aboutRunItUpTheGut has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Stardust View Post
I see aliens all the time, usually because I'm hammered on cheap beer, but I swear that I see them......

.....Are Pink Elephants from outer space, i see them too. There probably what's making that ground shake too.
Aliens surround us all.....

There mostly disguised as PCC fans
Ballers (10-05-2011)
Send a private message to RunItUpTheGut Add RunItUpTheGut to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Off Topic » Conspiracy Discussion