Rate This Thread - nikola Telsa.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 11-08-2011, 10:13 AM
2nd String
Liked 56 Times in 49 Posts
tvtimeout is on a distinguished road
Default nikola Telsa

Check out this link. What do you think the FBI is hiding? I have my theory, but I would love to hear yours!
Send a private message to tvtimeout Add tvtimeout to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 11-09-2011, 07:09 AM
2nd String
No one cares about the idea that electricity could be free... really? This has been proven, intersting though, no one seems to care, I guess people like to pay for their electric bills, environmental taxes and such, when it could be free...
Send a private message to tvtimeout Add tvtimeout to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 04:06 PM
Hall of Fame

Location: A fool flatters himself, a wise man flatters the fool.
Liked 1,140 Times in 796 Posts
nky is on a distinguished road
Tesla was an interesting character. His personality and strange behavior turned some off but what did him in was that Edison was more "American" for the press where Tesla was Eastern European and that carried a stigma at the dawn of the 20th century
Send a private message to nky Add nky to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 05:59 PM
2nd String
I agree! I was just recently was told about him. Never really heard much about Telsa, the more I research, the more I like. I am curious though maybe there is a way to give electricity away... It is discoveries like this that makes me wish I had a better background in physics. Do you think the FBI has any of his files left? I personally do!

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Off Topic » Conspiracy Discussion