Rate This Thread - Class Act Cheerleading Teams.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 02-25-2012, 05:23 PM
Statistician
Liked 11 Times in 6 Posts
Bubbles is on a distinguished road
Default Class Act Cheerleading Teams
Just want to say that Johnson Central cheerleaders responded as a NUMBER 1class act tonight in the 57th district. They showed just what a class act teams looks like. Also a shout out to Lawrence County Cheerleaders as well.
They too were a class act this week and tonight. By far the best two teams in the 57th. Way to go girls. Proud of ALL of you.
Send a private message to Bubbles Add Bubbles to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 02-26-2012, 04:09 PM
Statistician
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Joker is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
Just want to say that Johnson Central cheerleaders responded as a NUMBER 1class act tonight in the 57th district. They showed just what a class act teams looks like. Also a shout out to Lawrence County Cheerleaders as well.
They too were a class act this week and tonight. By far the best two teams in the 57th. Way to go girls. Proud of ALL of you.
I am hoping that reading this comment that you are not an adult. If you are shame on you. If adults would keep their mouths shut, kids would get along so much better.

I was at most of the games, and I thought ALL the cheerleaders from EACH school represented their schools very well. People don't know how hard cheerleaders really work.
Send a private message to Joker Add Joker to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 05:08 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 899 Times in 633 Posts
OffTheHook has a spectacular aura aboutOffTheHook has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Joker View Post
I am hoping that reading this comment that you are not an adult. If you are shame on you. If adults would keep their mouths shut, kids would get along so much better.

I was at most of the games, and I thought ALL the cheerleaders from EACH school represented their schools very well. People don't know how hard cheerleaders really work.

She knows how hard they work. She's a "Cheer Mom".

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Send a private message to OffTheHook Add OffTheHook to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 07:14 PM
2nd String
Liked 64 Times in 47 Posts
mr.charlie hustle is on a distinguished road
Default Man Up/Woman Up
Come on Bubbles,it's a game like the kids they cheer for. Paintsville nor LC won the district tournament. The difference is they aren't crying in the rain. Get over it and go on. Life is awfully short you know.
Send a private message to mr.charlie hustle Add mr.charlie hustle to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 09:45 AM
Tiger Pride

Liked 483 Times in 335 Posts
PaintsvilleTigerfan will become famous soon enough
Class acts dont cuss refs and taunt players.
Send a private message to PaintsvilleTigerfan Add PaintsvilleTigerfan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 09:51 AM
Equipment Manager
Liked 7 Times in 3 Posts
CardCrazy is on a distinguished road
Who has the best cheerleading squad in the 57th district this year for 12-13'?
Send a private message to CardCrazy Add CardCrazy to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 02:29 PM
Moderated member. You need 5 posts without rule violation to be promoted to a full member.
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
kysportsfanatic is on a distinguished road
Default Cheerleading in ky
I have watched several games this season and magoffin in my opinion has one of the best of not the best squads around.
Send a private message to kysportsfanatic Add kysportsfanatic to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 04:49 PM
Asst. Coach
Liked 246 Times in 187 Posts
Warthog is on a distinguished road
Piarist is the best
Send a private message to Warthog Add Warthog to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Cheerleading