Rate This Thread - 15th Region Spirit Trophies.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 03-06-2012, 04:36 AM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 899 Times in 633 Posts
OffTheHook has a spectacular aura aboutOffTheHook has a spectacular aura about
Default 15th Region Spirit Trophies
The winners of this years 15th Region Spirit Trophies were:

Girl's: Paintsville

Boy's: East Ridge

Congrats to BOTH!!!

I guess it was rigged also Bubbles.....LOL.

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Send a private message to OffTheHook Add OffTheHook to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 03-06-2012, 06:24 AM
Statistician
Liked 11 Times in 6 Posts
Bubbles is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by OffTheHook View Post
The winners of this years 15th Region Spirit Trophies were:

Girl's: Paintsville

Boy's: East Ridge

Congrats to BOTH!!!

I guess it was rigged also Bubbles.....LOL.
This was all about the FANS!!! Great job by both STUDENT BODIES of ER and Pville. Hornet and Eagle fans are going to STATE!!!
Send a private message to Bubbles Add Bubbles to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 06:39 AM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 899 Times in 633 Posts
OffTheHook has a spectacular aura aboutOffTheHook has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
This was all about the FANS!!! Great job by both STUDENT BODIES of ER and Pville. Hornet and Eagle fans are going to STATE!!!

Yes us "true" fans are going.

I hope your cheerleaders act better down there. For Ms. Sturgill's sake. Not used to seeing her squads act like that. The dark complected girl that cheered under the basket last night (I think she was wear jersey 25)......MY GOD. She needs an attitude adjustment, big time. You can't keep from seeing her the way she acts and trash talks the players the way she does. If she wants to be a crazy fan, put her in the bleachers...lol.

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Send a private message to OffTheHook Add OffTheHook to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 05:30 PM
2nd String
Liked 64 Times in 47 Posts
mr.charlie hustle is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
The players made that determination I believe. Sounds as though everyone from the region should not make the trip.
Send a private message to mr.charlie hustle Add mr.charlie hustle to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 04:30 AM
Moderated member. You need 5 posts without rule violation to be promoted to a full member.
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ColonelCat is on a distinguished road
I really don't see how East Ridge beat Johnson Central, Pikeville and Prestonsburg. I think that just might be rigged... However congrats Paintsville, you all have always had a good student section!
Send a private message to ColonelCat Add ColonelCat to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 09:51 PM
Tiger Pride

Liked 483 Times in 335 Posts
PaintsvilleTigerfan will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by OffTheHook View Post
Yes us "true" fans are going.

I hope your cheerleaders act better down there. For Ms. Sturgill's sake. Not used to seeing her squads act like that. The dark complected girl that cheered under the basket last night (I think she was wear jersey 25)......MY GOD. She needs an attitude adjustment, big time. You can't keep from seeing her the way she acts and trash talks the players the way she does. If she wants to be a crazy fan, put her in the bleachers...lol.
She is the reason they lost districts. lol
Send a private message to PaintsvilleTigerfan Add PaintsvilleTigerfan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Cheerleading