Rate This Thread - A Suggestion \ Question.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 01-21-2013, 04:27 AM
From The Creek

Liked 18 Times in 17 Posts
CraftCreeker is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to CraftCreeker
Default A Suggestion \ Question
I've been a pretty big fan of UFC for a long time. It's now really starting to plant it's feet and grow and becoming even more popular. I'm sure there are a-lot of users here that would enjoy reading about MMA or Martial Arts in general. I don't know if this site is just about team sports that included in schools and on to pro, but the MMA nation is really rising and It's really enjoyable to watch.

I'm sure there are a lot of parents that are into Martial Arts and their kids as well. Having a place to post about all this would be nice. I've been looking for a new Martial Arts place around the Richmond - Lexington area. Be awesome to see if anyone on BGR is into it.

Anyways this is just a suggestion for a new forum maybe put into the more sports category.

Send a private message to CraftCreeker Add CraftCreeker to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 01-21-2013, 06:27 AM
This is my favorite pastime

Liked 4,631 Times in 3,184 Posts
Stardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to behold
I would suggest the "Pro Sports" section, and post threads of interest in the "Other" section. That is the forum reserved for sports that do not generate enough interest to garner it's own thread. If you can get enough interest with other members, or draw new members onto the site who wish to share MMA news, then we can certainly start a new forum. There are threads in their now, but the number of threads and posts barely register. You have fans on this site, but just not enough to make a difference.

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum...splay.php?f=20

However, based on the few threads already in that forum, we can't justify putting it on it's own. Like I said, help generate the interest, and we will accommodate your request.
Old 01-22-2013, 04:32 AM
From The Creek

Liked 18 Times in 17 Posts
CraftCreeker is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to CraftCreeker
Sounds good, I'll do my best.
You may close/lock this thread.
Send a private message to CraftCreeker Add CraftCreeker to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 07:08 PM
MOD

Liked 7,770 Times in 5,365 Posts
RunItUpTheGut has a spectacular aura aboutRunItUpTheGut has a spectacular aura about
Jrod, Nothingtrivial, and others use to post often about MMA stuff on the Forum Dusty is talking about.
Get it restarted creeker!
Send a private message to RunItUpTheGut Add RunItUpTheGut to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Feedback and Support » FAQ, Help, Feedback and Enquiries