Rate This Thread - Baseball America Top 25.


Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-24-2013, 02:54 PM
Spirit100's Avatar
Spirit100 Spirit100 is offline
Hall of Fame


Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Terra Firma
Posts: 5,406
Likes: 1,288
Liked 1,238 Times in 861 Posts
Spirit100 is on a distinguished road
Default Baseball America Top 25
http://www.baseballamerica.com/colle...cker-april-22/

UK drops out of the top 25!
__________________



"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Send a private message to Spirit100 Add Spirit100 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

  #2  
Old 04-25-2013, 07:28 AM
Disco Stu's Avatar
Disco Stu Disco Stu is offline
Statistician
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: 57th District
Posts: 215
Likes: 0
Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Disco Stu is on a distinguished road
Default
They should, this has been an awful season....Time for Henderson to move on
Send a private message to Disco Stu Add Disco Stu to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-25-2013, 07:10 PM
LeeCoUKFan's Avatar
LeeCoUKFan LeeCoUKFan is offline
2011 56th District Champs


Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Pepperell, MA
Posts: 11,314
Likes: 573
Liked 641 Times in 505 Posts
LeeCoUKFan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to LeeCoUKFan Send a message via Yahoo to LeeCoUKFan Send a message via Skype™ to LeeCoUKFan
Default
I agree! They shouldn't be in the Top 25 after losing 7 in a row. They won their first 11 out 12 games and continued to go 22-6 while winning series against Florida, Miss State, and Georgia. Since that time they have gone 3-10 with a 7 loss streak in that stretch. They did the same thing last year. Started out great and tanked towards the end of the season. They still have time to turn it around but, I don't know if they can do it.
__________________

LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Send a private message to LeeCoUKFan Add LeeCoUKFan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-26-2013, 03:55 AM
Spirit100's Avatar
Spirit100 Spirit100 is offline
Hall of Fame


Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Terra Firma
Posts: 5,406
Likes: 1,288
Liked 1,238 Times in 861 Posts
Spirit100 is on a distinguished road
Default
Let's hope they can!
__________________



"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Send a private message to Spirit100 Add Spirit100 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-26-2013, 05:34 PM
Bob Seger Bob Seger is offline
Hall of Fame

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Down on Mainstreet but thinking of Going to Katmandu
Posts: 6,003
Likes: 422
Liked 1,308 Times in 910 Posts
Bob Seger has a spectacular aura aboutBob Seger has a spectacular aura about
Default
Originally Posted by Disco Stu View Post
They should, this has been an awful season....Time for Henderson to move on
Yeah boy, lets see if we can get the immortal Keith Madison back.

Send a private message to Bob Seger Add Bob Seger to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-29-2013, 04:37 AM
Disco Stu's Avatar
Disco Stu Disco Stu is offline
Statistician
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: 57th District
Posts: 215
Likes: 0
Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Disco Stu is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by Bob Seger View Post
Yeah boy, lets see if we can get the immortal Keith Madison back.
Yeah, since that is exactly what I just said. Cohen built the program, and left it in great shape when Henderson took over.

Football, Basketball, etc. get good coach upgrades, so why not baseball?

Guess we should just settle for average.
Send a private message to Disco Stu Add Disco Stu to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-29-2013, 04:37 PM
Bob Seger Bob Seger is offline
Hall of Fame

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Down on Mainstreet but thinking of Going to Katmandu
Posts: 6,003
Likes: 422
Liked 1,308 Times in 910 Posts
Bob Seger has a spectacular aura aboutBob Seger has a spectacular aura about
Default
Originally Posted by Disco Stu View Post
Yeah, since that is exactly what I just said. Cohen built the program, and left it in great shape when Henderson took over.

Football, Basketball, etc. get good coach upgrades, so why not baseball?

Guess we should just settle for average.
Haha, you really just don't have a clue, do you? Average? Last year I believe that UK was at one time, ranked #1 in the country. For UK baseball, just like in football, that is just unheard of. And just exactly what has UK's new football coach done, anyways? He has never played his first game yet, let alone win a game. Madison had UK as the cellar dweller year after year after year. So that's what you want, a cellar dweller coach? lol..... Under Madison, it was a rare occasion for UK to even finish in the middle of the pack. It's just like in football, UK is always going to struggle with playing in the SEC, and be able to recruit the top players in the country, yet Henderson has done so and has had UK consistently in the upper tier of the SEC, with and without Cohen.. The top players in the country just simply do not go north to play. They play in the south and on the west coast, and like it or not Kentucky is not considered as being in the south. While Cohen was there it was Henderson who was the main recruiter. Not Cohen. If you are going to give all the credit to Cohen, then it can be said that he built the program with the players that Henderson recruited. Do you realize that when Cohen went to Miss. State he almost destroyed the Miss. State program and they were calling for his head. Most Miss State fans will tell you he has been a bust.

And just so you know, I've kinda been there and done that when it comes to both Cohen and Henderson. I've sat in both coaches offices and listened to their recruiting pitches, and answered the phone when Henderson has called several times (it wasn't Cohen), so I have a pretty good idea what I'm talking about.

I you are really a true fan of UK baseball you better hope and pray that UK is doing everything possible to keep Henderson. I don't think there is anyone else willing to come to Kentucky that is able to accomplish at UK what Henderson has done.
Send a private message to Bob Seger Add Bob Seger to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-30-2013, 02:37 AM
Disco Stu's Avatar
Disco Stu Disco Stu is offline
Statistician
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: 57th District
Posts: 215
Likes: 0
Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Disco Stu is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by Bob Seger View Post
Haha, you really just don't have a clue, do you? Average? Last year I believe that UK was at one time, ranked #1 in the country. For UK baseball, just like in football, that is just unheard of. And just exactly what has UK's new football coach done, anyways? He has never played his first game yet, let alone win a game. Madison had UK as the cellar dweller year after year after year. So that's what you want, a cellar dweller coach? lol..... Under Madison, it was a rare occasion for UK to even finish in the middle of the pack. It's just like in football, UK is always going to struggle with playing in the SEC, and be able to recruit the top players in the country, yet Henderson has done so and has had UK consistently in the upper tier of the SEC, with and without Cohen.. The top players in the country just simply do not go north to play. They play in the south and on the west coast, and like it or not Kentucky is not considered as being in the south. While Cohen was there it was Henderson who was the main recruiter. Not Cohen. If you are going to give all the credit to Cohen, then it can be said that he built the program with the players that Henderson recruited. Do you realize that when Cohen went to Miss. State he almost destroyed the Miss. State program and they were calling for his head. Most Miss State fans will tell you he has been a bust.

And just so you know, I've kinda been there and done that when it comes to both Cohen and Henderson. I've sat in both coaches offices and listened to their recruiting pitches, and answered the phone when Henderson has called several times (it wasn't Cohen), so I have a pretty good idea what I'm talking about.

I you are really a true fan of UK baseball you better hope and pray that UK is doing everything possible to keep Henderson. I don't think there is anyone else willing to come to Kentucky that is able to accomplish at UK what Henderson has done.
Once again, I could not care less about Madison. No clue where you're getting that from....

What exactly has Henderson accomplished at UK? Cohen won the SEC, not Henderson. They don't hang banners for having the #1 ranked team at one time and exiting the tournament early every season.

I'm aware that Henderson was the primary recruiter under Cohen, and it's easy to appreciate some of the talent brought in, but what has he done since becoming the head coach?

If you and others are willing to accept average then by all means go over to the Stadium and watch them be average....

I see it the same as football and basketball personally, and to me UK deserves better...

Unfortunately Brainfart doesn't care about baseball so Henderson will sit there and be a lame duck coach for as long as he wants, knowing that the AD, President, and the fans don't care about UK baseball.
Send a private message to Disco Stu Add Disco Stu to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-30-2013, 03:39 AM
Bob Seger Bob Seger is offline
Hall of Fame

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Down on Mainstreet but thinking of Going to Katmandu
Posts: 6,003
Likes: 422
Liked 1,308 Times in 910 Posts
Bob Seger has a spectacular aura aboutBob Seger has a spectacular aura about
Default
Originally Posted by Disco Stu View Post
Once again, I could not care less about Madison. No clue where you're getting that from....

What exactly has Henderson accomplished at UK? Cohen won the SEC, not Henderson. They don't hang banners for having the #1 ranked team at one time and exiting the tournament early every season.

I'm aware that Henderson was the primary recruiter under Cohen, and it's easy to appreciate some of the talent brought in, but what has he done since becoming the head coach?

If you and others are willing to accept average then by all means go over to the Stadium and watch them be average....

I see it the same as football and basketball personally, and to me UK deserves better...

Unfortunately Brainfart doesn't care about baseball so Henderson will sit there and be a lame duck coach for as long as he wants, knowing that the AD, President, and the fans don't care about UK baseball.
Rattle on all you want to......You are really clueless as to how UK is not that hot of a job in football or baseball. It's also pretty obvious you really don't understand the first thing about college baseball either. (HEY TRAVOLTA,WE ARE CONSIDERED THE NORTH) and nobody goes north to play baseball.........Let's see, I also remember UK being desperate to find a basketball coach a few years ago. You would think that the most storied program in the country would have coaches lining up , but they had to settle for Gillespie, because nobody wanted the job. If they hadn't come up with the big bucks for Calipari, who by the way coming into Kentucky had the exact same resume as Henderson, and Cohen for that matter, (Had never won anything) they still would probably be stuck with an unproven coach, because AGAIN, NOBODY (for what ever reason) WANTS THE JOB..Not to mention either that Calipari has about the worst reputation in college basketball as being an alleged "CHEATER". Lets see, Calipari also had the #1 recruiting class in the country coming into this season and of course we all know how he couldn't even make the big dance, and was beaten in the first round of that embarrassment called the NIT. Let's face it Stu Baby, Calipari cant X and O coach his way out of a paper bag. So here is the state of UK basketball. We are now "below average". Right?

Hate to break your heart, but if Henderson goes, UK goes down the tubes, and back to being a perennial cellar dweller. I think that fan interest in UK baseball is probably at an all time high too, btw. But there'll always be those that clamour for this and that, that in reality don't know beans about what they are talking about.

Again tell me what Cohen has done at Mississippi State since he left? He's your man, right?.....Huh, how bout it? You would think that a guy that is at a place that has those tremendous facilities and all that tradition would be winning the World Series year after year after year. Do you even remember where Cohen came from when he came to UK? Of course you don't. He was an unproven assistant out of Florida, who had never done anything. Why did UK pick Cohen?? Because nobody wants that job, that's why!!! Pay attention here Stu, and answer my questions. How many times has Cohen even made it the World Series since he has been at Mississippi State?....lol
Send a private message to Bob Seger Add Bob Seger to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-30-2013, 03:45 AM
PaintsvilleTigerfan's Avatar
PaintsvilleTigerfan PaintsvilleTigerfan is offline
Tiger Pride

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Paintsville
Posts: 3,375
Likes: 1,049
Liked 483 Times in 335 Posts
PaintsvilleTigerfan will become famous soon enough
Default
UK baseball is a helluva a lot better than their average has been for the majority of my lifetime. I have to go with Seger on this one. I love Kentucky baseball and it is now at a level it never was before, Cohen started it and Henderson is doing a great job continuing to build.
Likes: (1)
Bob Seger (04-30-2013)
Send a private message to PaintsvilleTigerfan Add PaintsvilleTigerfan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 04-30-2013, 06:53 AM
Disco Stu's Avatar
Disco Stu Disco Stu is offline
Statistician
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: 57th District
Posts: 215
Likes: 0
Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Disco Stu is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by Bob Seger View Post
Rattle on all you want to......You are really clueless as to how UK is not that hot of a job in football or baseball. It's also pretty obvious you really don't understand the first thing about college baseball either. (HEY TRAVOLTA,WE ARE CONSIDERED THE NORTH) and nobody goes north to play baseball.........Let's see, I also remember UK being desperate to find a basketball coach a few years ago. You would think that the most storied program in the country would have coaches lining up , but they had to settle for Gillespie, because nobody wanted the job. If they hadn't come up with the big bucks for Calipari, who by the way coming into Kentucky had the exact same resume as Henderson, and Cohen for that matter, (Had never won anything) they still would probably be stuck with an unproven coach, because AGAIN, NOBODY (for what ever reason) WANTS THE JOB..Not to mention either that Calipari has about the worst reputation in college basketball as being an alleged "CHEATER". Lets see, Calipari also had the #1 recruiting class in the country coming into this season and of course we all know how he couldn't even make the big dance, and was beaten in the first round of that embarrassment called the NIT. Let's face it Stu Baby, Calipari cant X and O coach his way out of a paper bag. So here is the state of UK basketball. We are now "below average". Right?

Hate to break your heart, but if Henderson goes, UK goes down the tubes, and back to being a perennial cellar dweller. I think that fan interest in UK baseball is probably at an all time high too, btw. But there'll always be those that clamour for this and that, that in reality don't know beans about what they are talking about.

Again tell me what Cohen has done at Mississippi State since he left? He's your man, right?.....Huh, how bout it? You would think that a guy that is at a place that has those tremendous facilities and all that tradition would be winning the World Series year after year after year. Do you even remember where Cohen came from when he came to UK? Of course you don't. He was an unproven assistant out of Florida, who had never done anything. Why did UK pick Cohen?? Because nobody wants that job, that's why!!! Pay attention here Stu, and answer my questions. How many times has Cohen even made it the World Series since he has been at Mississippi State?....lol
I'm not trying to get personal with you. Not sure where the angst is coming from, but we can just agree to disagree here. It's not like we're going to change each other's minds. Haha. I mean you're trying to debate basketball now.

I don't think you can accurately predict that UK Baseball goes down the tubes if Henderson goes. It's not like it has that far to go. UK Baseball was at an all time high in the 2000's. Besides the Louisiville game, there has been very scarce crowds at the Cliff this season.

You're right though. He hasn't done much since going to MSU, but how many times has UK won the SEC since he left?

My whole point was that just because they've been bad in the past doesn't mean you settle when a coach comes in and wins a bunch of games against easy OOC teams and competes a bit in the SEC with no hardware to go with it.

I won't respond again because it's not going anywhere, but thanks for the banter. Not too often you see that about UK Baseball haha
Send a private message to Disco Stu Add Disco Stu to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-30-2013, 07:52 AM
LeeCoUKFan's Avatar
LeeCoUKFan LeeCoUKFan is offline
2011 56th District Champs


Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Pepperell, MA
Posts: 11,314
Likes: 573
Liked 641 Times in 505 Posts
LeeCoUKFan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to LeeCoUKFan Send a message via Yahoo to LeeCoUKFan Send a message via Skype™ to LeeCoUKFan
Default
Well, to lighten the mood, UK took 2 out of 3 games in Oxford to win their series against Ole Miss. Just the 3rd time in program history that UK has won a series in Oxford.
__________________

LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Send a private message to LeeCoUKFan Add LeeCoUKFan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-30-2013, 08:46 AM
Bob Seger Bob Seger is offline
Hall of Fame

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Down on Mainstreet but thinking of Going to Katmandu
Posts: 6,003
Likes: 422
Liked 1,308 Times in 910 Posts
Bob Seger has a spectacular aura aboutBob Seger has a spectacular aura about
Default
Originally Posted by Disco Stu View Post
I'm not trying to get personal with you. Not sure where the angst is coming from, but we can just agree to disagree here. It's not like we're going to change each other's minds. Haha. I mean you're trying to debate basketball now.

I don't think you can accurately predict that UK Baseball goes down the tubes if Henderson goes. It's not like it has that far to go. UK Baseball was at an all time high in the 2000's. Besides the Louisiville game, there has been very scarce crowds at the Cliff this season.

You're right though. He hasn't done much since going to MSU, but how many times has UK won the SEC since he left?

My whole point was that just because they've been bad in the past doesn't mean you settle when a coach comes in and wins a bunch of games against easy OOC teams and competes a bit in the SEC with no hardware to go with it.

I won't respond again because it's not going anywhere, but thanks for the banter. Not too often you see that about UK Baseball haha
Nor can you Bally hoo a football coach who had never even played his first game ever as the program's savior, either. Which is what you are doing. Everything I mentioned goes exactly with this conversation.

Yeah, we'll I don't think you can respond anyways, because you really can't offer anything to counter with.

Again, I offer a #1 ranking in the country as a positive note for the program, and I believe that ranking was while they were well into the conference schedule. The university would look plain and simply stupid for relieving Henderson after what he has done for the program. More more time, kids don't come north to play baseball.

And for what it's worth, I didn't see Florida, Texas, Rice, Tulane, USC, and the likes, get rid of their coaches for not winning the CWS either. Get real here man.
Send a private message to Bob Seger Add Bob Seger to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-30-2013, 08:47 AM
Bob Seger Bob Seger is offline
Hall of Fame

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Down on Mainstreet but thinking of Going to Katmandu
Posts: 6,003
Likes: 422
Liked 1,308 Times in 910 Posts
Bob Seger has a spectacular aura aboutBob Seger has a spectacular aura about
Default
Originally Posted by LeeCoUKFan View Post
Well, to lighten the mood, UK took 2 out of 3 games in Oxford to win their series against Ole Miss. Just the 3rd time in program history that UK has won a series in Oxford.
Exactly!!
Send a private message to Bob Seger Add Bob Seger to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-30-2013, 11:30 AM
LeeCoUKFan's Avatar
LeeCoUKFan LeeCoUKFan is offline
2011 56th District Champs


Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Pepperell, MA
Posts: 11,314
Likes: 573
Liked 641 Times in 505 Posts
LeeCoUKFan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to LeeCoUKFan Send a message via Yahoo to LeeCoUKFan Send a message via Skype™ to LeeCoUKFan
Default
AND! Kentucky is back in the Top 25 with the new rankings that came out yesterday!

http://www.baseballamerica.com/colle...gs-on-to-no-1/
__________________

LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Send a private message to LeeCoUKFan Add LeeCoUKFan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-30-2013, 06:55 PM
Panther Thunder's Avatar
Panther Thunder Panther Thunder is offline
Outta Space Balla


Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Posted in the Back
Posts: 7,673
Likes: 1,126
Liked 1,384 Times in 762 Posts
Panther Thunder will become famous soon enoughPanther Thunder will become famous soon enough
Default
Texas may want to consider a change. Dear Lord they have fallen off the ace of the earth.

Jim Morris is also slowly killing Miami. Lost a series to Boston College who was a whopping 0-20 in the ACC coming into the weekend.
__________________

PIKEVILLE PANTHER BASEBALL

2010 15th Region All 'A' Champions
2010 All 'A' Elite 8
2010 59th District Champions
2010 15th Region Champions
2010 KHSAA Final Four

Send a private message to Panther Thunder Add Panther Thunder to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-15-2013, 09:22 AM
Fromthebleachers Fromthebleachers is offline
Statistician
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 253
Likes: 0
Liked 17 Times in 15 Posts
Fromthebleachers is on a distinguished road
Default
Yea, UK is such a baseball power.
Send a private message to Fromthebleachers Add Fromthebleachers to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-19-2015, 09:33 AM
Spirit100's Avatar
Spirit100 Spirit100 is offline
Hall of Fame


Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Terra Firma
Posts: 5,406
Likes: 1,288
Liked 1,238 Times in 861 Posts
Spirit100 is on a distinguished road
Default This weeks rankings...
1. LSU 18-2 3-1 1
2. Florida 18-3 4-1 2
3. TCU 14-2 4-0 4
4. Vanderbilt 16-4 5-0 5
5. Texas A&M 21-0 5-0 10
6. South Carolina 17-3 5-0 7
7. Central Florida 17-4 3-2 6
8. Southern California 17-3 2-2 9
9. UCLA 14-5 3-1 11
10. Rice 15-6 4-0 12
11. Louisville 14-6 4-1 13
12. Texas Tech 14-5 4-1 14
13. Florida State 17-4 4-1 18
14. Virginia 12-5 0-4 3
15. Oregon 14-6 1-4 8
16. Arizona State 12-6 3-1 16
17. Miami 15-6 5-0 19
18. Dallas Baptist 15-2 5-0 20
19. UC Santa Barbara 13-5 2-1 21
20. Mississippi State 16-6 2-3 15
21. Texas 13-7 3-1 22
22. Houston 13-7 4-0 24
23. Georgia Tech 14-5 3-1 NR
24. Indiana 13-4 5-0 NR
25. Illinois 14-4 3-1 25

Dropped Out: North Carolina (17), Cal State Fullerton (23)
__________________



"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Send a private message to Spirit100 Add Spirit100 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-03-2015, 04:48 AM
Spirit100's Avatar
Spirit100 Spirit100 is offline
Hall of Fame


Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Terra Firma
Posts: 5,406
Likes: 1,288
Liked 1,238 Times in 861 Posts
Spirit100 is on a distinguished road
Default As of March 30
Team

W-L

Last Week


Previous Rank




1. Vanderbilt


22-6

3-1

2



2. Texas A&M

27-2

3-1

3



3. LSU


23-5

2-2

1



4. Florida

23-6

3-1

4



5. Texas Christian


21-4

4-0

5



6. Central Florida


22-7

2-2

6



7. Louisville

21-7

3-1

7



8. Southern California

22-6

3-1

8



9. UCLA


21-5

4-0

9



10. Florida State

22-7

3-1

10



11. Arizona State

18-7

3-0

11



12. Miami


20-9

2-2

13



13. Dallas Baptist


22-3

4-0

15



14. Rice

19-11

3-2

14



15. UC Santa Barbara


19-7

3-1

16



16. Virginia

18-8

4-1

20



17. Oklahoma State


19-8

3-1

23



18. South Carolina


19-9

1-3

12



19. Texas Tech


18-10

2-2

18



20. Houston

19-9

2-2

17



21. California

20-7

2-2

21



22. Nebraska

21-7

4-1

NR



23. Coastal Carolina


20-7

3-1

NR



24. Illinois

19-6

2-1

25



25. San Diego

16-9

3-1

NR



Dropped Out: Texas (19), Oregon (22), Indiana (24)
__________________



"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Send a private message to Spirit100 Add Spirit100 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Reply

  BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » College Sports » Baseball

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -9. The time now is 10:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.