Rate This Thread - 2013 Class 2A Football.


Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 07-25-2013, 10:43 AM
E's Army E's Army is offline
State Champion

Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,794
Likes: 257
Liked 1,093 Times in 738 Posts
E's Army is on a distinguished road
Default
Bunnies!!!
Send a private message to E's Army Add E's Army to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

  #32  
Old 07-25-2013, 01:12 PM
JumperPride1 JumperPride1 is offline
Cheerleader
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 357
Likes: 8
Liked 296 Times in 148 Posts
JumperPride1 is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by strawberryshakeman View Post
You are totally right, why even play this year? Everyone should just go home and give Somerset the trophy.
Jumpers will be battle tested with a tough pre district schedule, and very good district. If the jumpers are fortunate enough to see NCC or any other NKY teams in the semi's they'll be prepared. Most people that know eastern kentucky football see somerset as a team that has a large and talented senior class, and most of that class has started (or contributed) since they were sophomores on teams that have advanced deep into the playoffs. the jumpers team speed will be absolutely unbelievable, and that makes a world of difference at this level of football. Let the season play out as it may, but undoubtedly they have the talent to make an appearance on the first weekend in December.
Send a private message to JumperPride1 Add JumperPride1 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 07-25-2013, 02:09 PM
Walt Longmire's Avatar
Walt Longmire Walt Longmire is offline
Scout Team
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: The Briar Patch
Posts: 566
Likes: 167
Liked 291 Times in 150 Posts
Walt Longmire is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by strawberryshakeman View Post
You are totally right, why even play this year? Everyone should just go home and give Somerset the trophy.
I don't think you've seen any Somerset fans post anything like that. The posters that are picking Somerset to win are not Jumper fans. Somerset, and they're fans know full well how good NCC is year in, year out. You seem to be trying your best to play the "no respect" card and you're not going to get that from the Somerset fans.
Likes: (3)
Jumper Dad (07-25-2013), playtowin (07-26-2013), Shondue (07-26-2013)
Send a private message to Walt Longmire Add Walt Longmire to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 07-25-2013, 02:41 PM
strawberryshakeman strawberryshakeman is offline
Cheerleader
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 321
Likes: 70
Liked 118 Times in 78 Posts
strawberryshakeman is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by Walt Longmire View Post
I don't think you've seen any Somerset fans post anything like that. The posters that are picking Somerset to win are not Jumper fans. Somerset, and they're fans know full well how good NCC is year in, year out. You seem to be trying your best to play the "no respect" card and you're not going to get that from the Somerset fans.
You're kidding, right about "no respect"? what about the comment made of best coaching staff in the state, best lineman in the state, studs at every skill position? I think there are plenty other coaching staff's, lineman and skill players that can prove you wrong.
Send a private message to strawberryshakeman Add strawberryshakeman to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 07-25-2013, 02:47 PM
Jumper Dad's Avatar
Jumper Dad Jumper Dad is offline
Starter
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Not far from the Briar Patch
Posts: 1,151
Likes: 370
Liked 394 Times in 217 Posts
Jumper Dad is on a distinguished road
Default
Guys StrawberryShortCake likes to Troll all threads that Somerset is mentioned in...

Do Not Feed The Troll

Send a private message to Jumper Dad Add Jumper Dad to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 07-25-2013, 02:49 PM
JumperPride1 JumperPride1 is offline
Cheerleader
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 357
Likes: 8
Liked 296 Times in 148 Posts
JumperPride1 is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by strawberryshakeman View Post
You're kidding, right about "no respect"? what about the comment made of best coaching staff in the state, best lineman in the state, studs at every skill position? I think there are plenty other coaching staff's, lineman and skill players that can prove you wrong.
I think you're reaching here strawberry. What do you want jumper fans to say? NCC is the best but we'll (everyone else in 2a) will show up and wait 48 minutes til our loss is over? Someone posted they have ONE OF the best staffs in the state, and of course we're excited about our players... They are good, and experienced. Do we need to compliment NCC in every post going forward? This is a very eastern ky centric message board, would you agree? So it would seem that would be why we're talking about eky 2a teams in this thread. NCC will be talented this year... We've seen then. Somerset will be talented this year, and they have a lot of speed. If they play I guess we can settle it then.
Likes: (1)
LeeCoUKFan (07-25-2013)
Send a private message to JumperPride1 Add JumperPride1 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 07-25-2013, 02:51 PM
RoShamBo's Avatar
RoShamBo RoShamBo is offline
Asst. Coach
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Omaha, NE
Posts: 1,938
Likes: 567
Liked 637 Times in 318 Posts
RoShamBo is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by strawberryshakeman View Post
You're kidding, right about "no respect"? what about the comment made of best coaching staff in the state, best lineman in the state, studs at every skill position? I think there are plenty other coaching staff's, lineman and skill players that can prove you wrong.
All of the things you mentioned were said by one poster, who happens to be a Pulaski fan. Anything else?
Send a private message to RoShamBo Add RoShamBo to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 07-25-2013, 03:47 PM
strawberryshakeman strawberryshakeman is offline
Cheerleader
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 321
Likes: 70
Liked 118 Times in 78 Posts
strawberryshakeman is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by JumperPride1 View Post
I think you're reaching here strawberry. What do you want jumper fans to say? NCC is the best but we'll (everyone else in 2a) will show up and wait 48 minutes til our loss is over? Someone posted they have ONE OF the best staffs in the state, and of course we're excited about our players... They are good, and experienced. Do we need to compliment NCC in every post going forward? This is a very eastern ky centric message board, would you agree? So it would seem that would be why we're talking about eky 2a teams in this thread. NCC will be talented this year... We've seen then. Somerset will be talented this year, and they have a lot of speed. If they play I guess we can settle it then.
Yes I do agree. But because of this dynamic it seems the main contributors get a little ansy when anyone questions the talent of Somerset. Not in one thread have I ever stated that Somerset had/has substandard talent. I'm sure they will be very good this year, but let it play out.
Send a private message to strawberryshakeman Add strawberryshakeman to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 07-25-2013, 05:52 PM
LeeCoUKFan's Avatar
LeeCoUKFan LeeCoUKFan is offline
2011 56th District Champs

Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Beattyville
Posts: 10,274
Likes: 433
Liked 514 Times in 397 Posts
LeeCoUKFan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to LeeCoUKFan Send a message via Yahoo to LeeCoUKFan Send a message via Skype™ to LeeCoUKFan
Default
Originally Posted by strawberryshakeman View Post
You are totally right, why even play this year? Everyone should just go home and give Somerset the trophy.
Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. I didn't mean to strike a nerve.
__________________

LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Send a private message to LeeCoUKFan Add LeeCoUKFan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 07-26-2013, 10:59 AM
DreamKiller's Avatar
DreamKiller DreamKiller is offline
Statistician
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 213
Likes: 184
Liked 30 Times in 24 Posts
DreamKiller is on a distinguished road
Default
[I[/I]

I am so glad I started this thread. It is good to see the opinions of others throughout the state. I can't wait for the football season to start so I can watch my Caldwell County Tigers play. Coach Barnes toughened up our schedule by adding Christian County, Fort Campbell and a very long trip to Green County to a schedule that already had a home date with Mayfield(hopefully 2 undefeated #1 ranked teams) on the last friday before the start of the playoffs. I will be rooting for my Tigers, but I have watched the Somerset/NCC game from last year over and over and can not believe the collapse of Somerset in the 2nd half. They will have to be in much better condition to run over or tackle the speedster on Caldwell County's team. We have a huge, fast, and Senior-dominated offensive line too.
Just my honest opinion, but I did not see much conditioning or depth and those are two of Caldwell's strengths.

All that said, I am a fan of high school football and wish all of the teams the best of luck this year, and would love to meet any of you if we are at any of the same games!
Send a private message to DreamKiller Add DreamKiller to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 07-26-2013, 11:19 AM
JumperPride1 JumperPride1 is offline
Cheerleader
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 357
Likes: 8
Liked 296 Times in 148 Posts
JumperPride1 is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by DreamKiller View Post
[I[/I]

I am so glad I started this thread. It is good to see the opinions of others throughout the state. I can't wait for the football season to start so I can watch my Caldwell County Tigers play. Coach Barnes toughened up our schedule by adding Christian County, Fort Campbell and a very long trip to Green County to a schedule that already had a home date with Mayfield(hopefully 2 undefeated #1 ranked teams) on the last friday before the start of the playoffs. I will be rooting for my Tigers, but I have watched the Somerset/NCC game from last year over and over and can not believe the collapse of Somerset in the 2nd half. They will have to be in much better condition to run over or tackle the speedster on Caldwell County's team. We have a huge, fast, and Senior-dominated offensive line too.
Just my honest opinion, but I did not see much conditioning or depth and those are two of Caldwell's strengths.

All that said, I am a fan of high school football and wish all of the teams the best of luck this year, and would love to meet any of you if we are at any of the same games!
Jumpers are in very good shape, and have good depth all over the field. I hope we get the opportunity to play Caldwell Co., that means we've both done fairly well in the playoffs
Likes: (4)
Cellking (07-28-2013), DreamKiller (07-26-2013), LeeCoUKFan (07-31-2013), Walt Longmire (07-28-2013)
Send a private message to JumperPride1 Add JumperPride1 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 07-30-2013, 06:18 AM
30 going on 40 30 going on 40 is offline
Statistician
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 238
Likes: 21
Liked 84 Times in 58 Posts
30 going on 40 is on a distinguished road
Default
Somerset is the favorite out of the East, but they'll have to come to Newport, if NewCath is still in it, in the Semi's. That will help even out the game a little. NewCath will be very thin. They have the skill players in place to be very dynamic, the question is how will the depth on the lines affect their season. Their year could go either way. That said, I see the Briars and Caldwell Co. in it.
Send a private message to 30 going on 40 Add 30 going on 40 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 07-31-2013, 02:38 AM
Jumper Dad's Avatar
Jumper Dad Jumper Dad is offline
Starter
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Not far from the Briar Patch
Posts: 1,151
Likes: 370
Liked 394 Times in 217 Posts
Jumper Dad is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by 30 going on 40 View Post
Somerset is the favorite out of the East, but they'll have to come to Newport, if NewCath is still in it, in the Semi's. That will help even out the game a little. NewCath will be very thin. They have the skill players in place to be very dynamic, the question is how will the depth on the lines affect their season. Their year could go either way. That said, I see the Briars and Caldwell Co. in it.
Can we get that game on a grass field?
Jumpers have won one game in their history on turf...I guess Rabbits like real grass better than fake grass!
Send a private message to Jumper Dad Add Jumper Dad to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 07-31-2013, 03:14 AM
mysonis55's Avatar
mysonis55 mysonis55 is offline
Hall of Fame

Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 5,215
Likes: 242
Liked 1,059 Times in 766 Posts
mysonis55 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default
Originally Posted by Jumper Dad View Post
Can we get that game on a grass field?
Jumpers have won one game in their history on turf...I guess Rabbits like real grass better than fake grass!
It might have something to do with talent they face when they get into games that are big enough to be on turf.
Send a private message to mysonis55 Add mysonis55 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 07-31-2013, 03:35 AM
Walt Longmire's Avatar
Walt Longmire Walt Longmire is offline
Scout Team
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: The Briar Patch
Posts: 566
Likes: 167
Liked 291 Times in 150 Posts
Walt Longmire is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by mysonis55 View Post
It might have something to do with talent they face when they get into games that are big enough to be on turf.
Really? That one win was over the 2011 Class A State Champions at Hazard.
Send a private message to Walt Longmire Add Walt Longmire to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 07-31-2013, 04:14 AM
Cellking Cellking is offline
Starter
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,479
Likes: 1,118
Liked 489 Times in 308 Posts
Cellking is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by mysonis55 View Post
It might have something to do with talent they face when they get into games that are big enough to be on turf.
Most of the time I enjoy your post and always respect what you have to say, but this one is out in Left Field.lol
Send a private message to Cellking Add Cellking to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 07-31-2013, 05:45 AM
30 going on 40 30 going on 40 is offline
Statistician
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 238
Likes: 21
Liked 84 Times in 58 Posts
30 going on 40 is on a distinguished road
Default
Newport is turf, thank the Lord. When I played, b/n our games, Newport's, and then the local youth leagues, that field was toast by mid-September.
Send a private message to 30 going on 40 Add 30 going on 40 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 07-31-2013, 06:33 AM
RC Vikings RC Vikings is offline
Water Boy
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 14
Likes: 0
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
RC Vikings is on a distinguished road
Default
The Briar Jumpers definitely have the best overall team and coaching staff. Haven't seen Caldwell co. but I have seen Skidmore and he is legit
Send a private message to RC Vikings Add RC Vikings to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 07-31-2013, 01:36 PM
mysonis55's Avatar
mysonis55 mysonis55 is offline
Hall of Fame

Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 5,215
Likes: 242
Liked 1,059 Times in 766 Posts
mysonis55 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default
Sorry fellas but, that could be the reason since most games on turf are in late rounds or state championships. I didn't mean disrespect. That would be like me saying the cards lost in 2009 & 2011 because we were on turf. We just weren't the best team on the field those days. I personally hate turf though
Send a private message to mysonis55 Add mysonis55 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 08-01-2013, 12:25 PM
Jumper Dad's Avatar
Jumper Dad Jumper Dad is offline
Starter
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Not far from the Briar Patch
Posts: 1,151
Likes: 370
Liked 394 Times in 217 Posts
Jumper Dad is on a distinguished road
Default
55 your are right, when we have played on turf in almost every case it has been in either the state semis or finals.

That said if I every hit the powerball the Briar Patch will be turfed asap!
Likes: (2)
LeeCoUKFan (08-01-2013), Walt Longmire (08-01-2013)
Send a private message to Jumper Dad Add Jumper Dad to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 08-01-2013, 01:25 PM
mysonis55's Avatar
mysonis55 mysonis55 is offline
Hall of Fame

Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 5,215
Likes: 242
Liked 1,059 Times in 766 Posts
mysonis55 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default
Jumper, you sound like a man after my own heart. I have often thought how if I had all the money needed, I would put it into things like that for the kids. I respect that and I feel your pain. It will all work out when the time is right I am sure.
Likes: (1)
Panther Thunder (08-01-2013)
Send a private message to mysonis55 Add mysonis55 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 08-02-2013, 06:23 AM
ColtPride's Avatar
ColtPride ColtPride is offline
Statistician
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 212
Likes: 8
Liked 59 Times in 43 Posts
ColtPride is on a distinguished road
Default
I hope everyone keeps sleeping on DeSales. They didn't lose a lot last year. They have pretty much everyone back from last year. Hats off to Caldwell Co in last years game. But lets not forget after playing a horrendous first half, we had the ball at the end with a chance to win it. We just played St X a cpl of weeks ago in a 7 on 7, which I know you can't put a whole lot of stock in, but we looked better than they did. I believe 2A will end up being the most competitive class this year. I believe you have about 6-8 teams that could win it this year. That's pretty good depth.
Likes: (1)
Walt Longmire (08-02-2013)
Send a private message to ColtPride Add ColtPride to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 08-02-2013, 06:28 AM
Walt Longmire's Avatar
Walt Longmire Walt Longmire is offline
Scout Team
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: The Briar Patch
Posts: 566
Likes: 167
Liked 291 Times in 150 Posts
Walt Longmire is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by ColtPride View Post
I hope everyone keeps sleeping on DeSales. They didn't lose a lot last year. They have pretty much everyone back from last year. Hats off to Caldwell Co in last years game. But lets not forget after playing a horrendous first half, we had the ball at the end with a chance to win it. We just played St X a cpl of weeks ago in a 7 on 7, which I know you can't put a whole lot of stock in, but we looked better than they did. I believe 2A will end up being the most competitive class this year. I believe you have about 6-8 teams that could win it this year. That's pretty good depth.
Honestly I forgot all about DeSales. With them being in the western part of the bracket they aren't a team I've ever seen play. If they return the majority of their team they will definitely be a force in 2A this season.
Send a private message to Walt Longmire Add Walt Longmire to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 08-02-2013, 07:58 AM
ColtPride's Avatar
ColtPride ColtPride is offline
Statistician
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 212
Likes: 8
Liked 59 Times in 43 Posts
ColtPride is on a distinguished road
Default
Just out of curiosity. How many players is your team dressing this year? DeSales has 80, which I believe is pretty good for 2A football.
Send a private message to ColtPride Add ColtPride to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 08-02-2013, 08:07 AM
Walt Longmire's Avatar
Walt Longmire Walt Longmire is offline
Scout Team
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: The Briar Patch
Posts: 566
Likes: 167
Liked 291 Times in 150 Posts
Walt Longmire is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by ColtPride View Post
Just out of curiosity. How many players is your team dressing this year? DeSales has 80, which I believe is pretty good for 2A football.
I haven't been to any practices but I think Somerset has around 50. Could be a few less or more. 80 is a very impressive number for a 2A school. The western side of the playoff bracket is going to be extremely competitive with DeSales, Caldwell County, Green County, Bardstown, Owensboro Catholic and Glasgow. Good luck, it should be a fun season in 2A as a whole.
Send a private message to Walt Longmire Add Walt Longmire to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 08-02-2013, 09:17 AM
mysonis55's Avatar
mysonis55 mysonis55 is offline
Hall of Fame

Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 5,215
Likes: 242
Liked 1,059 Times in 766 Posts
mysonis55 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default
Colt, let's do the math here. When the score clock said 0:00 on it and the horn sounded, did DeSales have fewer or more points than Caldwell???? Then you say you didn't loose much. Caldwell lost I think, 2 players. That is 1 lineman and 1 receiver. They have gained a speedster to replace the running back and I'm sure they had another lineman. That being said, 1 + 1 does equal 2. An almost complete team of Caldwell from last year vs an somewhat almost complete team of DeSales in a rematch at Caldwell equals a Tigers Win. DeSales may be good enough to make it to the final four but not to state, once again.
Likes: (1)
DreamKiller (08-02-2013)
Send a private message to mysonis55 Add mysonis55 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 08-02-2013, 09:32 AM
TL Dude TL Dude is offline
Water Boy
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 13
Likes: 2
Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
TL Dude is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by ColtPride View Post
Just out of curiosity. How many players is your team dressing this year? DeSales has 80, which I believe is pretty good for 2A football.
Caldwell County had 78 kids in uniform for picture day on Thursday. That's the most the Tigers have ever had. We used to consider 50 to be a lot!

I was impressed with DeSales last year. The Byrd kid was the best running back Caldwell saw last season not named Jonathan Jackson. The Colts showed a lot of heart coming back against Caldwell the way they did and, even though I'm a Caldwell fan, I really felt for the DeSales kids after the game.

That being said, I think Caldwell and Glasgow are going to be the top two teams in the west this season. Then again, who would have said this time last year that Caldwell and DeSales would have met in the state semifinals in 2012?
Send a private message to TL Dude Add TL Dude to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 08-02-2013, 10:01 AM
DreamKiller's Avatar
DreamKiller DreamKiller is offline
Statistician
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 213
Likes: 184
Liked 30 Times in 24 Posts
DreamKiller is on a distinguished road
Default
Caldwell County is dressing 82 players this year, including 2 receivers that have returned to football, after a year off. They are Eli Pepper, 6'8 225 lbs, and Elijah Anderson, who is 6'5 210. The Tigers new player is JaMichael Ellis, a Soph RB that has performed well enough to have the coaches move Jaylen Boyd from RB to WR. He will be our shortest WR, at 6'. The Tigers WRs in a goalline situation will be 6'8, 6'5, 6'4, 6'2 and 6'1, all with speed to burn. On top of that we have much more depth on the OLine than we originally thought. Tony Franklin System's top man has been working with them in practice here i Princeton, and he is psyched to see these boys compete, and that means something with who he has been working with in the last few years.
Send a private message to DreamKiller Add DreamKiller to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 08-02-2013, 11:52 AM
Cellking Cellking is offline
Starter
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,479
Likes: 1,118
Liked 489 Times in 308 Posts
Cellking is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by DreamKiller View Post
Caldwell County is dressing 82 players this year, including 2 receivers that have returned to football, after a year off. They are Eli Pepper, 6'8 225 lbs, and Elijah Anderson, who is 6'5 210. The Tigers new player is JaMichael Ellis, a Soph RB that has performed well enough to have the coaches move Jaylen Boyd from RB to WR. He will be our shortest WR, at 6'. The Tigers WRs in a goalline situation will be 6'8, 6'5, 6'4, 6'2 and 6'1, all with speed to burn. On top of that we have much more depth on the OLine than we originally thought. Tony Franklin System's top man has been working with them in practice here i Princeton, and he is psyched to see these boys compete, and that means something with who he has been working with in the last few years.
****, I'll just call Mr. Tackett and have him mail you the Championship Trophy tomorrow, Oh !!! Wait we have a whole season to Play!!!
Likes: (1)
strawberryshakeman (08-02-2013)
Send a private message to Cellking Add Cellking to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 08-02-2013, 12:49 PM
rebel 4 life's Avatar
rebel 4 life rebel 4 life is offline
Starter
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: owen county
Posts: 1,247
Likes: 79
Liked 71 Times in 52 Posts
rebel 4 life is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by Cellking View Post
****, I'll just call Mr. Tackett and have him mail you the Championship Trophy tomorrow, Oh !!! Wait we have a whole season to Play!!!
Couldn't argee with u more. Owen county gonna take it home.
Send a private message to rebel 4 life Add rebel 4 life to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Reply

  BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Football

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -9. The time now is 11:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.