Rate This Thread - Paintsville Lake Tournaments.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 07-27-2013, 07:56 PM
C-A-R-D-S

Liked 72 Times in 63 Posts
theVILLE is on a distinguished road
Default Paintsville Lake Tournaments
Thursday 6p-10p usually have a decent crowd turn out every week. 10$ per person and 5$ big fish. Last Thursday it took over 9 pound to win. So some good quality fish are being caught. Also had several boats that weighed in with 2 over the slot limit. So the Slot limit is helping the lake.

Friday Nights 6p-12p. Same thing with just a few less boats. I expect at some point they may start fishing til 1 though as the temperatures get warmer.

Come out and join us for some good tourney action! message me for more details if you need them

IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Send a private message to theVILLE Add theVILLE to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 07-31-2013, 04:44 PM
Head Coach
Liked 605 Times in 361 Posts
Crossbones will become famous soon enough
Those are some good weights for Paintsville. Sounds fun, me and my buddy may try to fish one of those. Is it a buddy tourney or individual?
Send a private message to Crossbones Add Crossbones to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 05:48 AM
C-A-R-D-S

Liked 72 Times in 63 Posts
theVILLE is on a distinguished road
It is either or. 10$ per person and 5$ big fish per boat. Its still taking decent weights sometimes to win. Ive won big fish the last 4 weeks and had close or over 5 pounds each week. But sometimes somebody comes in with a 8 or 9 pound bag. Fridays is a lil less for some reason though. Come on out and fish with us.

IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Send a private message to theVILLE Add theVILLE to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » More Sports » Hunting & Fishing