Rate This Thread - Williamsburg 43 Halls (TN) 14.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 08-23-2013, 05:22 PM
BGR Staff

Liked 2,552 Times in 1,379 Posts
EKUAlum05 is just really niceEKUAlum05 is just really niceEKUAlum05 is just really niceEKUAlum05 is just really niceEKUAlum05 is just really nice
Default Williamsburg 43 Halls (TN) 14
In honor of 64SUR

Send a private message to EKUAlum05 Add EKUAlum05 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 08-23-2013, 05:26 PM
MOD

Liked 6,264 Times in 4,309 Posts
RunItUpTheGut has a spectacular aura aboutRunItUpTheGut has a spectacular aura about
Wburg eased up midway through this game and Halls cut it to a two td game with the ball, but wburg regained there composure.

Good showing by wburg.
Send a private message to RunItUpTheGut Add RunItUpTheGut to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 05:32 PM
Water Boy
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
VikingPride is on a distinguished road
Congrats Williamsburg!
Send a private message to VikingPride Add VikingPride to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 06:37 PM
Hall of Fame

Liked 1,201 Times in 819 Posts
E's Army is on a distinguished road
Jefferson Patrick was tremendous tonight. He was all over the field on defense. He had a slew of tackles including at least 4 behind the line of scrimmage. Shelton had a big game catching the ball. He was probably close to 200 yards receiving. Special teams struggled including giving up a TD. Helton and Wilson were dominant upfront on D.
Send a private message to E's Army Add E's Army to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 08:41 PM
Head Coach
Liked 647 Times in 457 Posts
Do-double-gg is on a distinguished road
Congrats Williamsburg!
Send a private message to Do-double-gg Add Do-double-gg to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 09:18 PM
Hall of Fame

Liked 175 Times in 121 Posts
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN is on a distinguished road
Nice seeing W-Burg get the win over the out of state team.
Send a private message to NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Add NEWARKCATHOLICFAN to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 01:50 AM
Asst. Coach
Liked 492 Times in 311 Posts
Cellking is on a distinguished road
Anytime you can go to Knoxville Tenn. and win a Football Game you have done Well. Good Job and good Luck to Dalton and the Gang!!!
Send a private message to Cellking Add Cellking to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 02:28 AM
Head Coach
Liked 476 Times in 364 Posts
topnotch is on a distinguished road
I was surprised at the community the size and the overall attitude of the students, I didn't know there was a school anywhere near here that had majorettes, a rifle team, had a sincere devotion before the kick off, parents working everywhere for their children, and the size of the croud. The band was outstanding in quality and numbers I believe their overall participation in the game was the the most complete I have ever seen at any High School sporting event ever. The people made you feel welcome, students polite, I truly enjoyed my visit. The stadium was hugh

the school facilities were were well kept and first class.
they dressed about 85 players and actually were a decient football team, Williamsburg had the speed and skill. Dalton was right on all the burgh players who were supposed to turn it up did, the defense and J PAT were outstanding, new comers in the line Wilson was an animal, Helton, Collin, caddell, Dunn, Taylor, showed us why we have great expectations. HOWEVER to be really good and play championship football we have a long way to go. TO MANY MISTAKES Congradulations good win good win for Corbin and COLONELS bring one home good luck
Send a private message to topnotch Add topnotch to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 02:55 AM
Asst. Coach
Liked 492 Times in 311 Posts
Cellking is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by topnotch View Post
I was surprised at the community the size and the overall attitude of the students, I didn't know there was a school anywhere near here that had majorettes, a rifle team, had a sincere devotion before the kick off, parents working everywhere for their children, and the size of the croud. The band was outstanding in quality and numbers I believe their overall participation in the game was the the most complete I have ever seen at any High School sporting event ever. The people made you feel welcome, students polite, I truly enjoyed my visit. The stadium was hugh

the school facilities were were well kept and first class.
they dressed about 85 players and actually were a decient football team, Williamsburg had the speed and skill. Dalton was right on all the burgh players who were supposed to turn it up did, the defense and J PAT were outstanding, new comers in the line Wilson was an animal, Helton, Collin, caddell, Dunn, Taylor, showed us why we have great expectations. HOWEVER to be really good and play championship football we have a long way to go. TO MANY MISTAKES Congradulations good win good win for Corbin and COLONELS bring one home good luck
That's why I said anytime you go to Knoxville and win a football game you have done something Good!! I had a Daughter in Home Coming at Farragut High School a few year back and was amazed at the number of Parents and Kids involved. safe guess 450 kids involved in a sporting event. Good Job to the Burg.
Send a private message to Cellking Add Cellking to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 03:43 AM
Starter
Liked 310 Times in 211 Posts
SEKYFAN is an unknown quantity at this point

A very good win for the Jackets, this team may just make it to Bowling Green this year.

Send a private message to SEKYFAN Add SEKYFAN to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 04:39 AM
Statistician
Liked 20 Times in 13 Posts
Jughead07 is on a distinguished road
Default Knoxville article
http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2013/au...espite-big-by/
Send a private message to Jughead07 Add Jughead07 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 04:55 AM
Statistician
Liked 77 Times in 54 Posts
BDC is on a distinguished road
I was not at the game, but I did listen to Stan the man last night. What happened on the long touchdown run by Halls. Not like the Jackets.
Send a private message to BDC Add BDC to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 06:09 AM
Cheerleader
Liked 85 Times in 53 Posts
rednblackattack is on a distinguished road
You guys went out and took care of business against an opponent you should have beaten bad. That is not a negative it is part of being a great team handling the weaker opponents. March on hoping we both get to bg
topnotch (08-24-2013)
Send a private message to rednblackattack Add rednblackattack to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 06:19 AM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 2,346 Times in 1,669 Posts
64SUR is on a distinguished road
I didn't make it to the game last night.but I did listen to Stan the man on the radio last night. Awesome game for Williamsburg now let's get ready for north laurel.
Send a private message to 64SUR Add 64SUR to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 08:42 AM
Scout Team
Liked 54 Times in 48 Posts
ontopofthewest is on a distinguished road
Good job wburg. Way to represent ky fball. Keepin a eye on yall good luck in ur march to BG.
topnotch (08-25-2013)
Send a private message to ontopofthewest Add ontopofthewest to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Football