Rate This Thread - Finals: Golden State vs Cleveland.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 05-28-2015, 01:38 PM
Retired

Liked 635 Times in 493 Posts
Ballers is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ballers
Default Finals: Golden State vs Cleveland
Who ya got?
Warriors with a strong season, Lebron packing the Cavs on his back. Hate to bet against Lebron but he can only do so much.

Warriors in 6.
Send a private message to Ballers Add Ballers to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 05-29-2015, 02:52 AM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 651 Times in 526 Posts
Mr. Pike Central will become famous soon enoughMr. Pike Central will become famous soon enough
Cleveland in 6.
Send a private message to Mr. Pike Central Add Mr. Pike Central to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 08:37 AM
Water Boy
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Elite Eagle is on a distinguished road
warriors in 6
Send a private message to Elite Eagle Add Elite Eagle to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 05:02 AM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts
-STAT- has a spectacular aura about-STAT- has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to -STAT- Send a message via Yahoo to -STAT-
Hopefully, and have a feeling that this will go 7. Should be a very interesting, and entertaining series. I'll take the Warriors in 7.
I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why, I succeed." -Michael Jordan

"The ceiling is the roof." -Michael Jordan

Send a private message to -STAT- Add -STAT- to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 04:36 PM
Water Boy
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Cjones34 is on a distinguished road
Cleveland in 6
Send a private message to Cjones34 Add Cjones34 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 07:09 AM
Retired

Big win for Cleveland last night.
Send a private message to Ballers Add Ballers to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 09:23 PM
Admin-a-hater

Liked 2,604 Times in 1,806 Posts
zaga_fan will become famous soon enough
I think Cleveland is better without Irving in some ways.
Send a private message to zaga_fan Add zaga_fan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2015, 08:23 PM
Retired

Someone gets a big advantage after tonight's game. Last game Cavs got spanked.
Old 06-16-2015, 02:33 PM
Retired

Game 6 tonight..
Cavs need this win.
Old 06-17-2015, 01:56 PM
Retired

Well I called GS in 6.
Old 06-20-2015, 01:21 AM
Suspended
Liked 275 Times in 188 Posts
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN is on a distinguished road
Cavs had to know Irving and Love was as fragile as any players in the league and counting on them would be risky.
Send a private message to NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Add NEWARKCATHOLICFAN to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 11:50 PM
This is my favorite pastime

Liked 4,631 Times in 3,184 Posts
Stardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to behold
^ Hunh???? That is most certainly ludicrous! Kyrie played more games this season than any other season of his career! Kevin Love played the most games since his rookie season. One guy gets cheapshotted to blow up his shoulder and the other guy gets ran into knee on knee as hard as if you would have dropped him from 10' straight onto his knee. Fragile, Serious? That has ZERO merit, NONE! They got hurt, and unfortunately it came at the wrong time of the year to happen! It happened to EVERY team in the league this year except one - Golden State Warriors - they had NO injuries and it sure as **** wasn't because their guys are LESS FRAGILE! Geeze! Where in Gods green earth did you come up with that completely unfactual statement?
Old 06-30-2015, 07:20 PM
Admin-a-hater

Originally Posted by Stardust View Post
^ Hunh???? That is most certainly ludicrous! Kyrie played more games this season than any other season of his career! Kevin Love played the most games since his rookie season. One guy gets cheapshotted to blow up his shoulder and the other guy gets ran into knee on knee as hard as if you would have dropped him from 10' straight onto his knee. Fragile, Serious? That has ZERO merit, NONE! They got hurt, and unfortunately it came at the wrong time of the year to happen! It happened to EVERY team in the league this year except one - Golden State Warriors - they had NO injuries and it sure as **** wasn't because their guys are LESS FRAGILE! Geeze! Where in Gods green earth did you come up with that completely unfactual statement?
Say what you want about their injuries this year, but labeling Irving and Love as injury-prone (or fragile) would be a fair assessment. You can throw all the caps lock and exclamation marks you want and it doesn't change anything.

Going into the Bulls game where he went down with a leg injury, he had a foot strain and tendonitis in the knee that would ultimately put him out of commission later on and he still wasn't 100% in the Warriors series. I'm no medical expert, but I can tell you that the extra pressure on his bum knee from swelling probably contributed to him fracturing his knee cap.

This year was the first year in his four-year NBA career that he didn't miss more than 10 games. His first two years he missed 20+ and when he was in college he missed the majority of his only season at Duke.

Love has played seven seasons, missed 10+ games four times, missed 20+ games three times and one season missed 60+ games.

If they're not fragile - they must be a couple of the unluckiest guys in the NBA.
Old 06-30-2015, 07:21 PM
Admin-a-hater

That being said - I don't think counting on those guys was all that "risky".

They were go-to players before this season and this year I assumed they wouldn't be injured as much since they were second and third options. Which, for the most part, was correct.

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Professional Sports » NBA