Rate This Thread - Cam Newton wins MVP.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 02-07-2016, 11:36 AM
Home of the Chicago Cubs!

Liked 1,273 Times in 1,057 Posts
Strikeout King will become famous soon enough
Default Cam Newton wins MVP
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...aluable-player

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 02-07-2016, 04:52 PM
All American

Liked 1,452 Times in 1,021 Posts
panther nation is on a distinguished road
Well deserved. .

Living The Dream!!
Send a private message to panther nation Add panther nation to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 10:40 PM
2nd String
Liked 180 Times in 120 Posts
WhyLie is on a distinguished road
Just proved he doesn't deserve it, not heart. Maybe just scared to stick his nose in there. Either way.
Send a private message to WhyLie Add WhyLie to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 11:26 PM
MOD

Liked 7,769 Times in 5,364 Posts
RunItUpTheGut has a spectacular aura aboutRunItUpTheGut has a spectacular aura about
He acted like a little Bit...the entire SB. It was embarrassing.

Von Miller should have got the MVP IMO just like he did tonight. All season the guy has been a beast.
Send a private message to RunItUpTheGut Add RunItUpTheGut to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 11:51 PM
Home of the Chicago Cubs!

Liked 1,273 Times in 1,057 Posts
Strikeout King will become famous soon enough
Anyone see where he was stripped of the ball and instead of diving on it to try and get back, he takes a step back? Lol
Old 02-08-2016, 06:42 AM
2nd String
Liked 302 Times in 209 Posts
Van Hagar is on a distinguished road
That's the play I will remember from this game, if he just falls on it they punt and are still just down one score, they would have at least have had a chance for some kind of miracle score at the end to pull it out. Weren't gonna score on that D though.
Overall, and I'm talking about the actual game, the halftime show, the commercials, everything, if it hadn't been for the Peyton Manning storyline and watching Von Miller terrorize Cam on nearly every play, then this would have been one of the all-time worst Super Bowls, IMO.
Send a private message to Van Hagar Add Van Hagar to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 08:07 AM
BGR Staff

Liked 5,484 Times in 3,468 Posts
Granny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the rough
I sort of got the feeling that Newton was out of his element. I don't think he's necessarily a little B, but I don't think he has enough experience to deal with changes in a real time situation. Bronco's defense was smothering, and he would just panic! No poise or leadership that I was expecting. He'll get there, but not yesterday.
Old 02-08-2016, 08:23 AM
This is my favorite pastime

Liked 4,631 Times in 3,184 Posts
Stardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to behold
Cam walked through **** in a gasoline suit all night long. For anyone to relate what happened at the end of the game and not take into consideration how he and the rest of the Carolina offense was beaten to **** are only blind because of their "these kids today" attitude. This team threw-up all over themselves. From the dropped passes, the horrendous play calling and the complete inability to adjust to the football game. I'm not fan of the Panthers and wanted them to lose, but Cam is a credit to football. He brings something different, and for morons who think he has no class, that is flat out stupid. If his postgame interview is a problem to anyone, go google Peyton Manning bad postgame interviews.
Old 02-08-2016, 09:12 AM
Head Coach

Liked 996 Times in 687 Posts
Demarcus ware is on a distinguished road
I don't think Cam is just the only one with a bad attitide, they all are a bunch of overgrown babies. Except Demarcus Ware of course the Broncos just flat out beat the panthers up, maybe Manning shared his HGH source with the rest of the team, who knows. They all have bone head post game interviews which is understandable but to not dive or attempt to get the ball back that you fumbled is inexcusable and selfish.
Stardust (02-08-2016)
Send a private message to Demarcus ware Add Demarcus ware to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 12:14 PM
Starter
Liked 197 Times in 139 Posts
Downtown10 is on a distinguished road
Cam ask for it, and when he got it...he couldnt handle it.
Send a private message to Downtown10 Add Downtown10 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 09:41 AM
MOD

RunItUpTheGut has a spectacular aura aboutRunItUpTheGut has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Stardust View Post
Cam walked through **** in a gasoline suit all night long. For anyone to relate what happened at the end of the game and not take into consideration how he and the rest of the Carolina offense was beaten to **** are only blind because of their "these kids today" attitude. This team threw-up all over themselves. From the dropped passes, the horrendous play calling and the complete inability to adjust to the football game. I'm not fan of the Panthers and wanted them to lose, but Cam is a credit to football. He brings something different, and for morons who think he has no class, that is flat out stupid. If his postgame interview is a problem to anyone, go google Peyton Manning bad postgame interviews.
Peyton is a ****** as well.
They both are.
They remind me of the ginger in cincy.
Send a private message to RunItUpTheGut Add RunItUpTheGut to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 09:43 AM
MOD

I must think differently than everyone else on the play he jumped back. Phil Simms acted like a ******* all night talking about Newton. He made himself look stupid.
On that particular play though I don't think he dodged it. I think he seen the other guy coming in and knew the ball would squirted out just as It did. Only is went the wrong way. I would have done the same.
Stardust (02-09-2016)
Old 02-10-2016, 08:53 AM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 2,412 Times in 1,709 Posts
E's Army is on a distinguished road
Maybe a defensive player should occasionally win the MVP
Send a private message to E's Army Add E's Army to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Professional Sports » NFL