Rate This Thread - Knott 77 Perry 72 Final from Hazard.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 03-03-2017, 09:54 PM
Equipment Manager
Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
14thregionref is on a distinguished road
Default Knott 77 Perry 72 Final from Hazard
Knott with a big 3rd quarter, comes back and defeats the Lady Dores. Will face off against defending champs Leslie County tomorrow night! Great game by both teams, Knott hit some big free throws late to seal the game.
Send a private message to 14thregionref Add 14thregionref to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 03-03-2017, 10:02 PM
Scout Team
Liked 82 Times in 57 Posts
Mjolnir is on a distinguished road
It's FatPat time
1987-16 (03-03-2017), Snow (03-03-2017)
Send a private message to Mjolnir Add Mjolnir to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 10:03 PM
Starter
Liked 247 Times in 171 Posts
new o is an unknown quantity at this point
Sounded like a great game.
Send a private message to new o Add new o to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 10:10 PM
Cheerleader
Liked 29 Times in 23 Posts
Snow is on a distinguished road
This is going to be fun
Send a private message to Snow Add Snow to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 10:24 PM
Cheerleader
Liked 102 Times in 81 Posts
Dr.Basketball is on a distinguished road
Congrats Knott!!! Outplayed us tonight and deserve it.
Snow (03-03-2017)
Send a private message to Dr.Basketball Add Dr.Basketball to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 10:36 PM
2nd String
Liked 202 Times in 153 Posts
killerb has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Great Team effort!!! So proud of my Granddaughter Kam Thornsberry!!!!
Send a private message to killerb Add killerb to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 10:39 PM
Cheerleader
Best team, better players and better coaching won tonight.
Send a private message to Snow Add Snow to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 11:00 PM
Scout Team
Liked 109 Times in 78 Posts
Paparazzi is on a distinguished road
Knott was the best all around team in the region by far. I like coach Honeycutt but as far as a better coach, snow you got issues. When we lose snow we lose with class. Knott has a super nice all around team. As far as you are concerned snow. You are just a punk!
Send a private message to Paparazzi Add Paparazzi to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 11:05 PM
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Wayne Priddy is on a distinguished road
Congrats Knott
Send a private message to Wayne Priddy Add Wayne Priddy to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 11:07 PM
Cheerleader
Originally Posted by Paparazzi View Post
Knott was the best all around team in the region by far. I like coach Honeycutt but as far as a better coach, snow you got issues. When we lose snow we lose with class. Knott has a super nice all around team. As far as you are concerned snow. You are just a punk!
Nope just making comments that punk Perry fans have made about other teams this season. Everything I said was said by a Perry fan. So who is the true punks? Doesn't feel good does it and it's ok for Perry fans to say it?
Old 03-03-2017, 11:10 PM
Cheerleader
Originally Posted by Paparazzi View Post
So it has been said by Perry fans that they have the best guard combo and best coach in the region so where was perrys weak spot to loose to knott?
Old 03-03-2017, 11:18 PM
Scout Team
Liked 69 Times in 58 Posts
hillbilly cat is on a distinguished road
Snow!! Kcc took care of business! I think the injury to the guard pulled this team together! I think sometimes bad things happen for a reason ! Thats the best team ball they've played all year! Hats off! But I posted yesterday that if the refs let them play an push an shove , Pcc would lose an they did! It's been fun guys an girls I'll see you all next season! Maybe my bulldogs will finally get to the regional ! Who knows stranger things have happened!!😂
killerb (03-03-2017), Snow (03-03-2017)
Send a private message to hillbilly cat Add hillbilly cat to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 11:20 PM
Cheerleader
Originally Posted by hillbilly cat View Post
Snow!! Kcc took care of business! I think the injury to the guard pulled this team together! I think sometimes bad things happen for a reason ! Thats the best team ball they've played all year! Hats off! But I posted yesterday that if the refs let them play an push an shove , Pcc would lose an they did! It's been fun guys an girls I'll see you all next season! Maybe my bulldogs will finally get to the regional ! Who knows stranger things have happened!!😂
So knott won because they was allowed to push and shove?
Old 03-03-2017, 11:21 PM
Scout Team
Liked 69 Times in 58 Posts
hillbilly cat is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Snow View Post
So it has been said by Perry fans that they have the best guard combo and best coach in the region so where was perrys weak spot to loose to knott?
The Burris girl sit in foul trouble the whole game! They really hurt she was only big girl they had,but still hats of to Kcc!!
Send a private message to hillbilly cat Add hillbilly cat to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 11:23 PM
Cheerleader
The Burris girl sit in foul trouble the whole game! They really hurt she was only big girl they had,but still hats of to Kcc!!
So the bench for Perry was weak? But the best guard combo in the region with the best coach should have figured out how to win.
Old 03-03-2017, 11:24 PM
Cheerleader
Side note. I agree with you. Lol
Old 03-03-2017, 11:42 PM
Cheerleader
Liked 102 Times in 81 Posts
Dr.Basketball is on a distinguished road
Burris not playing really hurt us...
Megget (03-03-2017)
Send a private message to Dr.Basketball Add Dr.Basketball to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 11:43 PM
Cheerleader
Originally Posted by Dr.Basketball View Post
Burris not playing really hurt us...
She was out tonight?
Old 03-03-2017, 11:45 PM
Cheerleader
Great game to watch. The better TEAM and the best game plan won tonight.
Old 03-03-2017, 11:52 PM
Suspended
Liked 35 Times in 27 Posts
Megget is on a distinguished road
Napier got out coached. Don't go to Proffit, best player in the mountains and go away from her when it's on the line. She was on fire. Burris sat so much while the bigs killed them.
Snow (03-03-2017)
Send a private message to Megget Add Megget to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 11:54 PM
Cheerleader
Originally Posted by Megget View Post
Napier got out coached. Don't go to Proffit, best player in the mountains and go away from her when it's on the line. She was on fire. Burris sat so much while the bigs killed them.
Now that I can agree with.
Old 03-04-2017, 12:20 AM
Suspended
Liked 61 Times in 49 Posts
BallerFromTheHoller is on a distinguished road
Congrats to knott they out played perry tonight and proved they have the best team and proffitt proved she is the best player. Congrats to all
Send a private message to BallerFromTheHoller Add BallerFromTheHoller to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 12:21 AM
Suspended
Originally Posted by BallerFromTheHoller View Post
Congrats to knott they out played perry tonight and proved they have the best team and proffitt proved she is the best player. Congrats to all
Agree . Proffit is unbelievable
Send a private message to Megget Add Megget to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 12:30 AM
Cheerleader
[QUOTE=BallerFromTheHoller;2047781]Congrats to knott they out played perry tonight and proved they have the best team and proffitt proved she is the best player. Congrats to all
So her teammates need to do more for to advance?
Old 03-04-2017, 12:31 AM
Cheerleader
Agree . Proffit is unbelievable
Wht about her teammates?
Old 03-04-2017, 12:38 AM
Suspended
Wht about her teammates?
Quit trying to cause **** Snow... I commented on Burris above & my posts from all season have been positive toward the entire team. I simply believe she is the best girls player I have seen. You apparently hate this girl because you are always commenting on posts about her.....odd?
Old 03-04-2017, 12:46 AM
Cheerleader
Quit trying to cause **** Snow... I commented on Burris above & my posts from all season have been positive toward the entire team. I simply believe she is the best girls player I have seen. You apparently hate this girl because you are always commenting on posts about her.....odd?
May want to check again.i have even agreed with you in some post if you would only take the time to check. She is a great player and wish her well next year and all the following years. But, not even close to the best player to ever play in the 14th. As far as your language that between you and God.
Old 03-04-2017, 12:48 AM
Suspended
Liked 61 Times in 49 Posts
BallerFromTheHoller is on a distinguished road
Wht about her teammates?
She has great teammates with lots of talent
Send a private message to BallerFromTheHoller Add BallerFromTheHoller to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 12:51 AM
Cheerleader
Originally Posted by BallerFromTheHoller View Post
She has great teammates with lots of talent
But it has been mentioned that with Burris not playing hurt them. So the bench players hurt the team?
Old 03-04-2017, 12:54 AM
Cheerleader
Wow. Knott beat Perry tonight.

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Girls Basketball