Rate This Thread - 14th Region 2017/18.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 03-23-2017, 12:26 AM
Statistician
Liked 26 Times in 16 Posts
postman is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Flicka View Post
To pick the 14th would be impossible. The region has been bought for years. Which team will buy it next year ? Like I said impossible.
I agree 100 percent. Brian Cook is now in control..From Letcher county. Did anyone have a chance to watch the Letcher and Cordia game. The most obvious game in history. If Letcher has anything at all ? They will be in Region next year. Brian isn't a cook ... He's a Crook !! And Everone knows it . Looks like the Feds would set these guys up since it's a Federal offense.
Send a private message to postman Add postman to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 03-23-2017, 12:42 AM
Statistician
Liked 26 Times in 16 Posts
postman is on a distinguished road
It's so obvious!! Just notice the refs that are allowed to ref the 14 Regional. It doesn't take a Rocket Scientist to figure this one out. All I can say is take a stand and let your voices be heard and put a stop to this ... Old .. Crooked...Unfair. Traditional way in the 14th . The Truth!! It's so sad that this still goes on with the media and Cameras right on them . Everyone knows it but no one will stand up and help put a stop to it ..
Send a private message to postman Add postman to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 09:20 AM
2nd String
Liked 134 Times in 109 Posts
KentuckyFan35 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by postman View Post
I agree 100 percent. Brian Cook is now in control..From Letcher county. Did anyone have a chance to watch the Letcher and Cordia game. The most obvious game in history. If Letcher has anything at all ? They will be in Region next year. Brian isn't a cook ... He's a Crook !! And Everone knows it . Looks like the Feds would set these guys up since it's a Federal offense.
I did and I can't remember one bad call. Can you refresh my memory, I bet you can't?
Send a private message to KentuckyFan35 Add KentuckyFan35 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 10:11 AM
Equipment Manager
Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
14thregionref is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by KentuckyFan35 View Post
I did and I can't remember one bad call. Can you refresh my memory, I bet you can't?
The only one that anyone needs to remember is the uncalled for Technical foul on a kid that didn't even do anything but toss a ball over his shoulder back to the official, nothing was said or anything, that was also the boys 5th foul with a tie game with a couple minutes to go. You had an official want to be seen instead of doing the right thing for the kids. Cost a team a trip to the regional tourney. That is what I remember, but that is just me, I'm sure no one else even noticed!
Send a private message to 14thregionref Add 14thregionref to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 11:03 AM
2nd String
Originally Posted by 14thregionref View Post
The only one that anyone needs to remember is the uncalled for Technical foul on a kid that didn't even do anything but toss a ball over his shoulder back to the official, nothing was said or anything, that was also the boys 5th foul with a tie game with a couple minutes to go. You had an official want to be seen instead of doing the right thing for the kids. Cost a team a trip to the regional tourney. That is what I remember, but that is just me, I'm sure no one else even noticed!
Yes, but the ball didn't go to the official, the ball went completely off the side of the court! Delay of game, unsportsman like conduct technical! Has to be called!
Send a private message to KentuckyFan35 Add KentuckyFan35 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 11:38 AM
Statistician
Liked 23 Times in 17 Posts
coalminer is on a distinguished road
Wrong thread people, this game is over, let it go
Send a private message to coalminer Add coalminer to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 12:32 PM
Water Boy
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Milkcrate52 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Paparazzi View Post
For some reason you guys think PCC won't be a factor next season. You are dillusional. Their second five could have won the region this year. They return Caudill, Cornett, Woolum, Neace , Back and Turner. They will win the region next year.
You seriously must not know basketball if you honestly think this. Their starting 5 barely made it out of region with a double overtime game. And in reality, their bench is what lost them the game at Rupp. There was a about a 4 minute stretch in the 3rd quarter when Tobler, Prince and 3 bench players were in and that is when they got beat.
Send a private message to Milkcrate52 Add Milkcrate52 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 09:00 AM
2nd String
Originally Posted by coalminer View Post
Wrong thread people, this game is over, let it go
Thread Police?
Old 03-25-2017, 01:40 PM
Hall of Fame

Liked 217 Times in 170 Posts
TheBrahmaBull will become famous soon enoughTheBrahmaBull will become famous soon enough
Should be a competitive region with PCC, Estill, Knott, and one or two more teams with a shot. Good luck to all teams
Send a private message to TheBrahmaBull Add TheBrahmaBull to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 11:59 PM
Statistician
Liked 23 Times in 17 Posts
coalminer is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by KentuckyFan35 View Post
Thread Police?
No not really , just wrong thread
Send a private message to coalminer Add coalminer to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 08:51 PM
Starter
Liked 85 Times in 76 Posts
hoghead is on a distinguished road
Hazard has 2 kids big kids that will make a difference next year.
Send a private message to hoghead Add hoghead to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 10:42 PM
Statistician
Liked 10 Times in 8 Posts
blueandgoldfan is on a distinguished road
Who are they?
Send a private message to blueandgoldfan Add blueandgoldfan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 12:10 PM
Starter
Liked 43 Times in 35 Posts
mountain hoops guru is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by blueandgoldfan View Post
Who are they?
6'11" and 6'8" from Nigeria, raw at basketball, but like they always say, you don't have to coach height. They will really help all the young guards at Hazard. Give them rebounding and clog up the lane with shot blockers.
Send a private message to mountain hoops guru Add mountain hoops guru to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 09:21 PM
Starter
Liked 85 Times in 76 Posts
hoghead is on a distinguished road
I think that the Cordia Connection has moved to Hazard.
Send a private message to hoghead Add hoghead to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Boys Basketball