Rate This Thread - Scott 74, Perry Central 52 (State Quarterfinals).

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2017, 07:15 PM
Water Boy
Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts
me and mine is on a distinguished road
Watched a very entertaining sweet 16 this weekend and was very proud of kids from PCC. They got beat by one of the many good teams that were representing their regions in Lexington. They played their best and had very good fan support in Lexington. A really good tournament.
BallerFromTheHoller (03-19-2017)
Send a private message to me and mine Add me and mine to Your Contacts Top of page

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 03-19-2017, 09:58 PM
Statistician
Liked 34 Times in 19 Posts
Qui-Gon Jinn is on a distinguished road
What a season PCC had, they sure tried their best. Sure sucks for those seniors that had played together their whole lives.
Send a private message to Qui-Gon Jinn Add Qui-Gon Jinn to Your Contacts Top of page
Old 03-19-2017, 10:03 PM
Statistician
Now it is time to hit the recruiting trail and reload for next season!!! How many "kids" will just randomly show up at PCC for an education during the off season, but just happen to be really good basketball players?? Should be a great free agency for PCC!!
Send a private message to Qui-Gon Jinn Add Qui-Gon Jinn to Your Contacts Top of page
Old 03-19-2017, 10:07 PM
Statistician
PCC did not bring half the crowd Buckhorn did. Shows how much the community really felt about them. SAD!!!
Old 03-20-2017, 10:12 AM
Starter
Liked 43 Times in 35 Posts
mountain hoops guru is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Qui-Gon Jinn View Post
PCC did not bring half the crowd Buckhorn did. Shows how much the community really felt about them. SAD!!!
That is exactly the truth! The community is very tired of the things going on in Perry County. The admin has lost all support and apparently don't care because they will never change. This is why they are losing their true kids to Hazard and surrounding counties. Definitely a better education and are treated like they mean something.
Send a private message to mountain hoops guru Add mountain hoops guru to Your Contacts Top of page
Old 03-20-2017, 12:35 PM
Starter
Liked 33 Times in 27 Posts
Bluecat is on a distinguished road
Ending the season at Rupp is nothing to feel bad about. It is every team's goal to get there are Perry was able to win a game there which is an accomplishment. Scott had a much better team than most of us thought. Perry was a PG of truly having a special year. Tobler should be commended for his sacrafice to the team as he had to play out of position all season long. This will only help him if he plays at the next level. The Ohmer kid is a special player and should have a great career at wherever he ends up. Will be a huge pick up for whoever lands him.
Send a private message to Bluecat Add Bluecat to Your Contacts Top of page
Old 03-20-2017, 05:21 PM
Cheerleader
Liked 61 Times in 45 Posts
running_clock will become famous soon enoughrunning_clock will become famous soon enough
There ain't any problems with the community and the administration in Perry County. The school is a proficient school district with some distinguished schools that are hitting their numbers. Jonathan Jett has really been a game changer for that school system.
Send a private message to running_clock Add running_clock to Your Contacts Top of page
Old 03-20-2017, 05:59 PM
Statistician
Originally Posted by running_clock View Post
There ain't any problems with the community and the administration in Perry County. The school is a proficient school district with some distinguished schools that are hitting their numbers. Jonathan Jett has really been a game changer for that school system.
This post just proves that you are a suck. Perry county school system has been and still is a disaster. Nothing but corruption.
Old 03-20-2017, 07:04 PM
"Based on a True Story"

Liked 1,937 Times in 1,327 Posts
Pulp Fiction is just really nicePulp Fiction is just really nicePulp Fiction is just really nicePulp Fiction is just really nice
Originally Posted by running_clock View Post
Originally Posted by Qui-Gon Jinn View Post
This post just proves that you are a suck. Perry county school system has been and still is a disaster. Nothing but corruption.
And on that note..... this one is done.

2016 Class 4A State Champions!!!!!
JOHNSON CENTRAL GOLDEN EAGLES!!!!!!!!
Send a private message to Pulp Fiction Add Pulp Fiction to Your Contacts Top of page
Closed Thread

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Boys Basketball