Rate This Thread - 55th District 2017-18.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 06-21-2017, 08:29 AM
Equipment Manager
Liked 15 Times in 13 Posts
Jackson is on a distinguished road
Default 55th District 2017-18
Wolfe County
Key Losses - Lydia McIntosh, Desiree Rose
Key Returning Players - Hailey Smith, Allison Stamper, Brianna Colwell

Breathitt County
Key Losses - Olivia Bates, Autumn Collins, Kaileigh Brown
Key Returning Players - Amy Brewer, Emily Noble, Hannah Griffith, Cala Gross

Riverside Christian
Key Losses - Rose Haddix, Ina-Dale Davidson
Key Returning Players - Haylee Badarak, Jordan Neace, Juliann Neace, Malin Voth

Jackson City
Key Losses - None
Key Returning Players - Haley Turner, Megan Ernst, Tiarra Trent, Makayla McIntosh, Breana Stamper, Lakyn Fletcher

Top Players
1. Haley Turner, Jackson City
2. Amy Brewer, Breathitt County
3. Hailey Smith, Wolfe County
4. Emily Noble, Breathitt County
5. Megan Ernst, Jackson City

Rankings
1. Jackson City
2. Breathitt County
3. Wolfe County
4. Riverside Christian
Send a private message to Jackson Add Jackson to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 06-29-2017, 08:36 AM
Water Boy
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
wannacat is on a distinguished road
Jackson should be the most talented squad. I'm hearing that Walter Thompson will be back hold of the reigns this year. Previous to last year, Thompson coach the lady tigers, who were loaded with talent for a couple of years. Last year was forecast to be a rebuilding year so Thompson had the foresight to step down. The squad was handed over to Coach Neace, who did an excellent job with the girls, despite battling injuries all year, the squad exceeded expectations and were one point away from a regional birth. Neace and the lady tigers were poised to have a breakout year this year, but up steps Thompson. Thompson realizing the opportunity with the talent coming back now decides he wants to coach the squad. Classy move. Pre-planned? Hand in there Coach Neace. Karma catches up with people.
Send a private message to wannacat Add wannacat to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 09:38 PM
Cheerleader
Liked 29 Times in 23 Posts
Snow is on a distinguished road
Did Turner from Jackson city transfer to hazard? If so that was a big blow to that program.
Send a private message to Snow Add Snow to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 11:25 PM
Head Coach
Liked 146 Times in 101 Posts
LOOKAYANNER is on a distinguished road
I heard two of the players listed here have transferred to Estill County: Amy Brewer of Breathitt and Makayla McIntosh of Jackson City.
Send a private message to LOOKAYANNER Add LOOKAYANNER to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 08:36 PM
Equipment Manager
Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts
smokey bear is on a distinguished road
It is a shame that kids jump schools the way they do today. Being loyal to the school and program has taken a back seat to "what's best for ME"? I want to win a few more games this year so @$&# on my old teammates that has battled beside me for years. Somebody might see me if I go over THERE and play. Parents what are you teaching your children? Hats off to Emma for staying at Letcher. I miss the days of true rivals, Neon & Whitesburg,,,, Carr Creek & Hindman,,,, Combs & MC Napier. That's when loyalty had its place front and center.
Send a private message to smokey bear Add smokey bear to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 08:43 AM
Statistician
Liked 23 Times in 18 Posts
KingCommodore is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by smokey bear View Post
It is a shame that kids jump schools the way they do today. Being loyal to the school and program has taken a back seat to "what's best for ME"? I want to win a few more games this year so @$&# on my old teammates that has battled beside me for years. Somebody might see me if I go over THERE and play. Parents what are you teaching your children? Hats off to Emma for staying at Letcher. I miss the days of true rivals, Neon & Whitesburg,,,, Carr Creek & Hindman,,,, Combs & MC Napier. That's when loyalty had its place front and center.
Who has ever lived in Letcher and left anyway?
Send a private message to KingCommodore Add KingCommodore to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 05:28 PM
Water Boy
Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts
RingKing is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by smokey bear View Post
Pshh.... I don't think it's about who is watching the kids. It's about who they are playing for AND with!! What kid would work their butt off if they didn't have a chance from the get go?

Emma had a good fit. Great. Don't bash the kids who go elsewhere just because you want to see out dated school rivals. With these combined schools, it's normal for kids to move. Change. It's the only constant.
Send a private message to RingKing Add RingKing to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 11:32 PM
Statistician
Liked 23 Times in 18 Posts
KingCommodore is on a distinguished road
Who has left Letcher to go play somewhere else? I must be lost. They no good anyway.
Send a private message to KingCommodore Add KingCommodore to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Girls Basketball