Rate This Thread - Preview of the 59th District.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 07-16-2017, 02:05 PM
Cheerleader
Liked 102 Times in 81 Posts
Dr.Basketball is on a distinguished road
Default Preview of the 59th District
Let's hear it.... Top teams and players
Send a private message to Dr.Basketball Add Dr.Basketball to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 07-16-2017, 07:48 PM
Suspended
Liked 35 Times in 27 Posts
Megget is on a distinguished road
Shelby Valley should be the favorite, they return all 5 starters and Rose and Wright might be the best guards in the region. They not big or very deep but the starters are very experienced and play very good together. Pikeville, East Ridge, and Jenkins are all very close. Should be a good district.
thackertwinsmom (08-11-2017)
Send a private message to Megget Add Megget to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 08:08 PM
Suspended
Top players in order. Summer Rose, Kayla Newsome, Tobulayefa Watts,Leslie Stewart, Britney Tackett, Herrick Thacker, Kristin Thacker, Grace Bartley, Cassidy Wright, Katie May,Kyle if Tackett, Hannah Mullins
Send a private message to Megget Add Megget to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 08:20 PM
Suspended
Jerrica Thacker at 6 and Kylie Tackett at 11th
Old 07-24-2017, 10:57 AM
Water Boy
Liked 9 Times in 8 Posts
Warriorhawk17 is on a distinguished road
1. Shelby valley
2. East ridge
3.pikeville
4. Jenkins
Send a private message to Warriorhawk17 Add Warriorhawk17 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 09:49 AM
Water Boy
Liked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Sports72 is on a distinguished road
Valley and Jenkins !!
Megget (07-28-2017)
Send a private message to Sports72 Add Sports72 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 07:40 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by Sports72 View Post
Valley and Jenkins !!
Jenkins could be a very good team
Old 07-31-2017, 11:37 PM
Suspended
Liked 23 Times in 19 Posts
Maroons is an unknown quantity at this point
Thats a joke.
Send a private message to Maroons Add Maroons to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 02:33 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by Maroons View Post
Thats a joke.
You have not changed still ignorant
LadyCat12 (08-02-2017)
Old 08-03-2017, 06:10 PM
Suspended
The 8th grader Rowe from Shelby Valley is the best player in this region or area period. Multiple D1 offers. That includes the 14th Region.
Send a private message to Maroons Add Maroons to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 02:23 AM
Water Boy
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
LadyCat12 is on a distinguished road
The 8th grader Rowe from Shelby Valley is the best player in this region or area period. Multiple D1 offers. That includes the 14th Region.
Now that a joke !!! How old is she any way all I hear is 7th 8th grade. Shouldn't she be a in 11th ??
Send a private message to LadyCat12 Add LadyCat12 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 07:53 AM
Starter
Liked 247 Times in 171 Posts
new o is an unknown quantity at this point
She is 14,lol.
Send a private message to new o Add new o to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 03:20 PM
Scout Team
Liked 110 Times in 90 Posts
Motley is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by new o View Post
She is 14,lol.
Nothing that funny. Doesn't she turn 15 in the next few weeks? Not all kids get to drive as 9th graders, and not all kids are 19 years old before their senior season even begins. It was your right to do it, but it's not that funny that somebody would question it.
Send a private message to Motley Add Motley to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 08:27 PM
Starter
Liked 247 Times in 171 Posts
new o is an unknown quantity at this point
And I answered it. I think it's funny how people question age only when talent exist. If she could not dribble no one would say a thing about her. Feel free to contact me directly with any questions pertaining to my daughter. By the way the person that mentioned age has two daughters that can drive as freshmen.
Send a private message to new o Add new o to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 10:43 PM
Suspended
Thats the way I like answers. Take credit for your kids. New O Cass is a great player. My bet is she will easily play higher than most in this area. Dont listen to the haters. Talent proves itself everyday.
Old 08-09-2017, 10:34 PM
Suspended
How can you say best player in the region and she can't start on her high school team.
Old 08-10-2017, 12:01 PM
Cheerleader
Just so everyone knows, Megget was banned for life because the above comment. That explains who runs this site. Such a joke and most unprofessional site there are.

A fact was stated. That's all. I guess the truth hurts. If you can't start on your team, you can't be labeled best player in the region. Period. That's just an insult to the other players that have earned the right to be mentioned.
Send a private message to Dr.Basketball Add Dr.Basketball to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 01:35 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by Dr.Basketball View Post
Just so everyone knows, Megget was banned for life because the above comment. That explains who runs this site. Such a joke and most unprofessional site there are.

A fact was stated. That's all. I guess the truth hurts. If you can't start on your team, you can't be labeled best player in the region. Period. That's just an insult to the other players that have earned the right to be mentioned.
Whats hurtful is the kid in question probably already has more D1 offers and looks as a non starter on a high school team than the starters on the other teams. Now that shows you what you know about basketball and college potential. When its all said and done we will see what kid is the most successful and by then you, nor your posse will be anywhere around to talk.

But while we are on the discussion of Megget, how do you know what this poster was banned for and why? I am sure the mods would like to know that because multiple accounts are a no no Dr Basketball.
Old 08-10-2017, 01:58 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by Motley View Post
Nothing that funny. Doesn't she turn 15 in the next few weeks? Not all kids get to drive as 9th graders, and not all kids are 19 years old before their senior season even begins. It was your right to do it, but it's not that funny that somebody would question it.
Motley give us rundown for Pikeville this year. How much Keathley gonna help?
Old 08-10-2017, 01:59 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by LadyCat12 View Post
Now that a joke !!! How old is she any way all I hear is 7th 8th grade. Shouldn't she be a in 11th ??
While we are getting rundowns LadyCat12 how are the Cavs gonna look like this year?
Old 08-10-2017, 02:17 PM
Suspended
Also the best player in the 14th region has just committed D1 to EKU Jada Higgins.
Old 08-10-2017, 02:59 PM
BGR Staff

Liked 5,492 Times in 3,472 Posts
Granny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the rough

THIS IS A HUGE LIE!!! Besides breaking nearly every rule that's listed, and ignoring every warning, Megget made another error that earned a permanent ban.

I will point out that promoting lies and complaining about the site, is yet another issue that can earn a poster a vacation.
Old 08-10-2017, 04:17 PM
Cheerleader
I know for a fact that Megget was banned after writing the comment above. So don't act like everything is on the up and up.

Meggett was banned for a week for using the "F" word. Hasn't posted again until the past above, then was banned for life. Certain rules for certain people. If you think giving me a vacation will make me lose sleep, you are bad wrong. However, banning me will just prove my point.
Old 08-10-2017, 04:22 PM
Cheerleader
Whats hurtful is the kid in question probably already has more D1 offers and looks as a non starter on a high school team than the starters on the other teams. Now that shows you what you know about basketball and college potential. When its all said and done we will see what kid is the most successful and by then you, nor your posse will be anywhere around to talk.

But while we are on the discussion of Megget, how do you know what this poster was banned for and why? I am sure the mods would like to know that because multiple accounts are a no no Dr Basketball.
What did she do last year that says she deserves to start? She is not better than Rose or Wright and shouldn't be at this point. Just an 8th grader. I just think we are over looking deserving players.

Rose, Wright and Newsome are probably the top 3 players in the region. Rowe shouldn't be mentioned at this point.
Old 08-10-2017, 04:32 PM
BGR Staff

Liked 5,492 Times in 3,472 Posts
Granny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the rough
I know for a fact that Megget was banned after writing the comment above. So don't act like everything is on the up and up.

Meggett was banned for a week for using the "F" word. Hasn't posted again until the past above, then was banned for life. Certain rules for certain people. If you think giving me a vacation will make me lose sleep, you are bad wrong. However, banning me will just prove my point.
Everything IS on the up and up. I don't know you or Megget so how in the world could I be showing favoritism?

Believe me, I would LOVE to stop the bitching and complaining from your group, and the fact that you are still here proves MY point.
Old 08-13-2017, 05:35 PM
Water Boy
Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts
RingKing is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Warriorhawk17 View Post
1. Shelby valley
2. East ridge
3.pikeville
4. Jenkins
Shelby Valley has the best point guard. Summer Rose. Followed by a host of experienced girls. Hope politics won't hurt them.
Dr.Basketball (08-13-2017), Moon Eye (08-31-2017)
Send a private message to RingKing Add RingKing to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 05:49 PM
Water Boy
Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Moon Eye is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by RingKing View Post
Shelby Valley has the best point guard. Summer Rose. Followed by a host of experienced girls. Hope politics won't hurt them.
You must know all about those people by questioning politics
Send a private message to Moon Eye Add Moon Eye to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 11:05 AM
Water Boy
Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
EastKyPride is on a distinguished road
Pikeville looks like they will give Valley a run esp with adding the transfer from Central.
Send a private message to EastKyPride Add EastKyPride to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 08:09 AM
Water Boy
Liked 6 Times in 4 Posts
Sports72 is on a distinguished road
Fake News! Valley by 15 on either floor!!!!
Send a private message to Sports72 Add Sports72 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 10:12 PM
Water Boy
Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts
RingKing is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Moon Eye View Post
You must know all about those people by questioning politics
Doesn't take a lot of knowledge... you could cut the jealousy with a knife. But we still got time before season starts.
Send a private message to RingKing Add RingKing to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Girls Basketball