Rate This Thread - Nancy Peloci Stunned Over Permit Issued.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 08-15-2017, 07:25 PM
BGR Staff

Liked 5,516 Times in 3,487 Posts
Granny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the rough
Default Nancy Peloci Stunned Over Permit Issued
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...francisco.html

"San Francisco takes great pride in being a city of peace which cherishes free speech and the right to public dissent,” Pelosi said.
That is, of course, until it goes against her agenda.

MERRY CHRISTMAS
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Send a private message to Granny Bear Add Granny Bear to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 08-16-2017, 09:32 AM
BGR Staff

Granny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the rough
I was reading more about this and was surprised to find out that California is the state with the most hate groups that reside.

MERRY CHRISTMAS
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Send a private message to Granny Bear Add Granny Bear to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 10:42 AM
Hall of Fame

Liked 963 Times in 800 Posts
TheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the rough
LOL, Nancy was stunned this morning when she discovered she couldn't find the darn bathroom.
Old 08-16-2017, 11:53 AM
BGR Staff

I read another couple of articles about this. Nancy goes ballistic when she realizes that San Fran has issued this permit, so NOW she is saying that the White House had to have pressured local government to issue it.

Some of this stuff would be funny if it wasn't so stupid.

MERRY CHRISTMAS
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Old 08-16-2017, 12:19 PM
Hall of Fame

Location: Down on Mainstreet but thinking of Going to Katmandu
Liked 1,308 Times in 910 Posts
Bob Seger has a spectacular aura aboutBob Seger has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by TheRealThing View Post
LOL, Nancy was stunned this morning when she discovered she couldn't find the darn bathroom.
Nancy was stunned when she woke up this morning and couldn't find her nose.
Send a private message to Bob Seger Add Bob Seger to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 12:25 PM
Hall of Fame

Liked 963 Times in 800 Posts
TheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Granny Bear View Post
I read another couple of articles about this. Nancy goes ballistic when she realizes that San Fran has issued this permit, so NOW she is saying that the White House had to have pressured local government to issue it.

Some of this stuff would be funny if it wasn't so stupid.

I know what you mean, but the type of thing you're speaking about is far more grave a matter than even the most abject case of stupidity. In fact it is in my view, a form of civil war being waged by elected officials and those who work for them within our own federal government and certain state governments, using lies, innuendo, unsubstantiated accusations, treason at the worst and the mindless destruction of our way of life at best, against our recent conservative past and the threat of its return at the hands of one DJT.

If the rabid chipmunks succeed in removing a duly elected President, we've already seen during the Obama Administration that there is no law that they cannot finagle their way around. Therefore the once vaunted 'nation of laws,' will become in very short order, a nation of social chaos and corrupt government.

The words of so many of the founders resonate down through time right now, but the quote of Ben Franklin to me bodes most ominous--- "When the people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the Republic."

Meaning of course, politicians selling favors such as our Platinum grade US welfare for votes.
Old 08-16-2017, 01:52 PM
BGR Staff

^^Very sobering thought. Especially with recent circumstances.

Originally Posted by Bob Seger View Post
Nancy was stunned when she woke up this morning and couldn't find her nose.
Don't think that could ever happen!

MERRY CHRISTMAS
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Old 08-16-2017, 04:30 PM
Starter
Liked 103 Times in 92 Posts
vector is on a distinguished road
I was reading more about this and was surprised to find out that California is the state with the most hate groups that reside.

California has almost 40 million people and 79 hate groups

Kentucky has almost 4.5 million people and 23 hate groups

So if Ky had the same amount of people as California then they should be about 200 hate groups in Ky

Are you still suprised ? Or is your head ready to explode?

Make America Great Again do you know which time era Donald is talking about when he says Make America Great Again
Send a private message to vector Add vector to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 05:09 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 1,386 Times in 990 Posts
WideRight05 is a jewel in the roughWideRight05 is a jewel in the roughWideRight05 is a jewel in the roughWideRight05 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by TheRealThing View Post
You really think you're so smart don't you? Bathroom segregation is embarrassing. There will be a day when every bathroom in every building at least in the United States is gender neutral. Businesses are the worst for it - IMO should be fined if they segregate restrooms. Just like they were fined for separate water fountains years ago.
Send a private message to WideRight05 Add WideRight05 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 07:32 PM
BGR Staff

Originally Posted by vector View Post

So if Ky had the same amount of people as California then they should be about 200 hate groups in Ky

Make America Great Again do you know which time era Donald is talking about when he says Make America Great Again

I was surprised because California is so full of pansy little snowflakes and dull millennials, I didn't think they would allow any hate groups to stay there.

Just because we disagree doesn't mean we have to be angry little **** ants to each other vector. Normally, I will learn from folks with a different perspective from mine. But not in your case. You are such an angry little man.

MERRY CHRISTMAS
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Westside (08-16-2017)
Old 08-16-2017, 08:40 PM
Starter
Liked 103 Times in 92 Posts
vector is on a distinguished road
I was surprised because California is so full of pansy little snowflakes and dull millennials, I didn't think they would allow any hate groups to stay there.

Just because we disagree doesn't mean we have to be angry little **** ants to each other vector. Normally, I will learn from folks with a different perspective from mine. But not in your case. You are such an angry little man.
I am not angry I just prove to you with a state of over 40 million people and the worlds 5th largest economy they are some bad Apples at least that's what I call them sorry but I have to get some sleep got to work in the morning to keep all the moochers a check
Send a private message to vector Add vector to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 09:07 PM
Hall of Fame

Location: Down on Mainstreet but thinking of Going to Katmandu
Liked 1,308 Times in 910 Posts
Bob Seger has a spectacular aura aboutBob Seger has a spectacular aura about
I am not angry I just prove to you with a state of over 40 million people and the worlds 5th largest economy they are some bad Apples at least that's what I call them sorry but I have to get some sleep got to work in the morning to keep all the moochers a check
And the democrat dead beats that will be getting them says,.
Send a private message to Bob Seger Add Bob Seger to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 05:46 AM
Cheerleader
Liked 68 Times in 47 Posts
ronald reagan is on a distinguished road

Ahhhh....

A system of equations.
  • Liberal Math
  • Liberal Facts.

Both equal zero.

---------------

So hate groups eh? As determined by who?

The number of groups has no bearing on the number of members. 23 groups may equal 46 people at 2 per group. While 79 groups may equal 7.9 million at 100,000 per group. You didn't point to any numbers to back up your claim that your numbers matter.

Also, lets be clear.... there's nearly 200 black seperatist groups (black klans) and only 130 white klans.

If you're using the numbers of 'hate groups' from the SPLC... you are already wrong. Anyone who believes that one group of people is 'wrong', is designated a hate group. Anti-abortion activists, pro-family, anti-homosexual, etc.... All hate groups. I'm actually a donating member to one of the groups on their list. I have zero hate in my heart. I spend much time in prayer for and outreach to -- the people that I oppose. I wish on harm or ill will towards them. In fact, I'm friends with the very people I oppose. Its not the people that I want to abolish -- its their choices that I am bothered by. The person that I love most in this world has had an abortion in the past. I woke up beside her this morning and fell a little deeper in love as I kissed her forehead. So, does hate fill my heart?
Send a private message to ronald reagan Add ronald reagan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 04:59 AM
Suspended
Liked 18 Times in 18 Posts
catdoggy is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ronald reagan View Post
Ahhhh....

A system of equations.
  • Liberal Math
  • Liberal Facts.

Both equal zero.

---------------

So hate groups eh? As determined by who?

The number of groups has no bearing on the number of members. 23 groups may equal 46 people at 2 per group. While 79 groups may equal 7.9 million at 100,000 per group. You didn't point to any numbers to back up your claim that your numbers matter.

Also, lets be clear.... there's nearly 200 black seperatist groups (black klans) and only 130 white klans.

If you're using the numbers of 'hate groups' from the SPLC... you are already wrong. Anyone who believes that one group of people is 'wrong', is designated a hate group. Anti-abortion activists, pro-family, anti-homosexual, etc.... All hate groups. I'm actually a donating member to one of the groups on their list. I have zero hate in my heart. I spend much time in prayer for and outreach to -- the people that I oppose. I wish on harm or ill will towards them. In fact, I'm friends with the very people I oppose. Its not the people that I want to abolish -- its their choices that I am bothered by. The person that I love most in this world has had an abortion in the past. I woke up beside her this morning and fell a little deeper in love as I kissed her forehead. So, does hate fill my heart?
Why share this?
Send a private message to catdoggy Add catdoggy to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 07:03 AM
Cheerleader
Liked 68 Times in 47 Posts
ronald reagan is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by catdoggy View Post
Why share this?
To make a point. Hate groups aren't always 'hateful'. The idea that anti-abortion, anti-homosexual groups 'hate' others is a bad arguement. I wanted to make clear that I couldn't be more anti-abortion, or more in love with someone who had one in the past.

Does this offend you?

Or does it offend you that there's about 50% more black separatist hate groups on that list than their are KKK?

Awesome.
Send a private message to ronald reagan Add ronald reagan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Off Topic » Politics and Current Events