Rate This Thread - Was Racism in the United States Almost Gone Before Obama?.


Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-16-2017, 09:12 PM
Bob Seger Bob Seger is offline
Hall of Fame

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Down on Mainstreet but thinking of Going to Katmandu
Posts: 6,004
Likes: 422
Liked 1,309 Times in 911 Posts
Bob Seger has a spectacular aura aboutBob Seger has a spectacular aura about
Default Was Racism in the United States Almost Gone Before Obama?
I say yes...What say you?
Send a private message to Bob Seger Add Bob Seger to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

  #2  
Old 08-16-2017, 09:39 PM
TheRealThing's Avatar
TheRealThing TheRealThing is offline
Hall of Fame

Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,429
Likes: 674
Liked 963 Times in 800 Posts
TheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the rough
Default
Originally Posted by Bob Seger View Post
I say yes...What say you?


I say you're exactly right. The before and after Obama is hard to believe and a lot of people are extremely upset about it. I'm afraid to think what has been stirred to life because Obama awakened and then nationalized racism again in this land.
__________________
Likes: (1)
Westside (08-29-2017)
Send a private message to TheRealThing Add TheRealThing to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-16-2017, 09:49 PM
The Urban Sombrero The Urban Sombrero is offline
Head Coach
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,536
Likes: 2
Liked 1,059 Times in 1,036 Posts
The Urban Sombrero has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default
Of course, Bob, you realize that question has a stinger with your backside's name on it?
Likes: (2)
Gitback Coach (08-17-2017), Motley (08-17-2017)
Send a private message to The Urban Sombrero Add The Urban Sombrero to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-16-2017, 11:56 PM
Bob Seger Bob Seger is offline
Hall of Fame

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Down on Mainstreet but thinking of Going to Katmandu
Posts: 6,004
Likes: 422
Liked 1,309 Times in 911 Posts
Bob Seger has a spectacular aura aboutBob Seger has a spectacular aura about
Default
Originally Posted by The Urban Sombrero View Post
Of course, Bob, you realize that question has a stinger with your backside's name on it?
Then don't answer the question, make everyone's day, and go somewhere else. I could care less about what your slimy little thoughts are on it to begin with....I think most would agree that you and your thoughts are totally irrelevant to begin with. Besides all we would get is another one of those worn out, irrelevant, woman at the well story anyways.
Likes: (1)
TheRealThing (08-17-2017)
Send a private message to Bob Seger Add Bob Seger to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-17-2017, 04:46 AM
The Urban Sombrero The Urban Sombrero is offline
Head Coach
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,536
Likes: 2
Liked 1,059 Times in 1,036 Posts
The Urban Sombrero has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default
Originally Posted by Bob Seger View Post
Then don't answer the question, make everyone's day, and go somewhere else. I could care less about what your slimy little thoughts are on it to begin with....I think most would agree that you and your thoughts are totally irrelevant to begin with. Besides all we would get is another one of those worn out, irrelevant, woman at the well story anyways.
Nah, I think I'll stick around for the sting, Bozo. I would agree, Bob, the woman at the well appears irrelevant to you. "Most would agree"... Now, Bob, ol' hand countin' Boob, that's rich dung even for you. Funny stuff.
Likes: (1)
Gitback Coach (08-17-2017)
Send a private message to The Urban Sombrero Add The Urban Sombrero to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-17-2017, 07:35 AM
Bob Seger Bob Seger is offline
Hall of Fame

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Down on Mainstreet but thinking of Going to Katmandu
Posts: 6,004
Likes: 422
Liked 1,309 Times in 911 Posts
Bob Seger has a spectacular aura aboutBob Seger has a spectacular aura about
Default
Originally Posted by The Urban Sombrero View Post
Nah, I think I'll stick around for the sting, Bozo. I would agree, Bob, the woman at the well appears irrelevant to you. "Most would agree"... Now, Bob, ol' hand countin' Boob, that's rich dung even for you. Funny stuff.
What are you some kind of a mockingbird? That is twice, yesterday alone, that you have copied my sayings..Just cant come up with anything original yourself, can you? Please don't make it into one of your woman at the well deals...Over and over and over and over and over...Even satan knows the bible backwards and forwards, there Lucifer Sombrero.
Send a private message to Bob Seger Add Bob Seger to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-17-2017, 08:42 AM
Pick6 Pick6 is offline
Scout Team
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 509
Likes: 43
Liked 166 Times in 118 Posts
Pick6 is on a distinguished road
Default
What kills me is that Obama came out in support of BLM in Ferguson, where they chanted "Death to Police" and unlawfully protested in the streets obstructing traffic. Obama made Black Racism mainstream and anointed it. Obama took away our jobs through globalization, and escalated the war on the countries cultural identity.
Send a private message to Pick6 Add Pick6 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-17-2017, 10:36 AM
The Urban Sombrero The Urban Sombrero is offline
Head Coach
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,536
Likes: 2
Liked 1,059 Times in 1,036 Posts
The Urban Sombrero has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default
Originally Posted by Bob Seger View Post
What are you some kind of a mockingbird? That is twice, yesterday alone, that you have copied my sayings..Just cant come up with anything original yourself, can you? Please don't make it into one of your woman at the well deals...Over and over and over and over and over...Even satan knows the bible backwards and forwards, there Lucifer Sombrero.
Ah, attributing clear Biblical enjoinder to the Enemy? Confirmation of zealot status? ✔
Likes: (1)
Gitback Coach (08-17-2017)
Send a private message to The Urban Sombrero Add The Urban Sombrero to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-17-2017, 10:39 AM
The Urban Sombrero The Urban Sombrero is offline
Head Coach
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,536
Likes: 2
Liked 1,059 Times in 1,036 Posts
The Urban Sombrero has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default
Originally Posted by Pick6 View Post
What kills me is that Obama came out in support of BLM in Ferguson, where they chanted "Death to Police" and unlawfully protested in the streets obstructing traffic. Obama made Black Racism mainstream and anointed it. Obama took away our jobs through globalization, and escalated the war on the countries cultural identity.
Point: suggesting that police violence in certain cities is vastly disproportionately visited upon black people, and that looks like injustice, and injustice should be protested peacefully, is NOT even remotely akin to a supremacist's doctrine. That's a false comparison and obvious logical fallacy.
Likes: (1)
Gitback Coach (08-17-2017)
Send a private message to The Urban Sombrero Add The Urban Sombrero to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-17-2017, 11:00 AM
Bob Seger Bob Seger is offline
Hall of Fame

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Down on Mainstreet but thinking of Going to Katmandu
Posts: 6,004
Likes: 422
Liked 1,309 Times in 911 Posts
Bob Seger has a spectacular aura aboutBob Seger has a spectacular aura about
Default
Originally Posted by The Urban Sombrero View Post
Ah, attributing clear Biblical enjoinder to the Enemy? Confirmation of zealot status? ✔
Nope, not at all. Just pointing out that your preaching is blatantly in opposition to the other things that you advocate. Direct opposites..More commonly known as being a hypocrite. A Scribe. A Pharisee, etc....You know the type...

Personally, I hold Charlie Manson to a higher esteem on being a good human being and more "Christian" than I do you....I consider Manson way more honest and genuine than you. Any day.

And none of your blabber in your response addresses that you copy someone else's styles and thought pattern. You have done so with TRT for a long time, and now you are doing mine...If you weren't such a slime ball I might be humbled that you choose to borrow some of my phrasing, but considering it's you, it's disgusting that you cant come up with something of your own.
Send a private message to Bob Seger Add Bob Seger to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 08-17-2017, 11:01 AM
Bob Seger Bob Seger is offline
Hall of Fame

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Down on Mainstreet but thinking of Going to Katmandu
Posts: 6,004
Likes: 422
Liked 1,309 Times in 911 Posts
Bob Seger has a spectacular aura aboutBob Seger has a spectacular aura about
Default
Originally Posted by The Urban Sombrero View Post
Point: suggesting that police violence in certain cities is vastly disproportionately visited upon black people, and that looks like injustice, and injustice should be protested peacefully, is NOT even remotely akin to a supremacist's doctrine. That's a false comparison and obvious logical fallacy.
Sayeth a devote disciple of George Soros.
Send a private message to Bob Seger Add Bob Seger to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-17-2017, 11:03 AM
Wildcatk23's Avatar
Wildcatk23 Wildcatk23 is offline
Contact Stardust For Help



Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Inez
Posts: 13,194
Likes: 1,398
Liked 942 Times in 681 Posts
Wildcatk23 has a spectacular aura aboutWildcatk23 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Wildcatk23 Send a message via Yahoo to Wildcatk23
Default
Originally Posted by The Urban Sombrero View Post
Point: suggesting that police violence in certain cities is vastly disproportionately visited upon black people, and that looks like injustice, and injustice should be protested peacefully, is NOT even remotely akin to a supremacist's doctrine. That's a false comparison and obvious logical fallacy.
But when you get the support of a president for burning and looting a city you then get Dallas Texas with officers and civilians being gunned down in the street. Videos of BLM activist screaming "are they white? Get them if they're white", but you never see that on main stream news. Doesn't fit the direction the media is pointing us in.
Likes: (1)
Westside (08-29-2017)
Send a private message to Wildcatk23 Add Wildcatk23 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-17-2017, 11:07 AM
Wildcatk23's Avatar
Wildcatk23 Wildcatk23 is offline
Contact Stardust For Help



Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Inez
Posts: 13,194
Likes: 1,398
Liked 942 Times in 681 Posts
Wildcatk23 has a spectacular aura aboutWildcatk23 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Wildcatk23 Send a message via Yahoo to Wildcatk23
Default
The moment Obama took the side of a pot doing thug who jumped George Zimmerman he started a race war in this country. Then the Michael Brown guy who robbed the store and conclusive evidence show his hands was not up when he was fired upon. Everything after that was magnetized to be black vs white.

I 💯 hate what these nazi white supremacists are Doing, but this stuff was almost obsolete . 9/11 pulled this country together and the democrats needed it torn apart for the minority vote . Nothing else .
Send a private message to Wildcatk23 Add Wildcatk23 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-17-2017, 11:11 AM
TheRealThing's Avatar
TheRealThing TheRealThing is offline
Hall of Fame

Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,429
Likes: 674
Liked 963 Times in 800 Posts
TheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the rough
Default
Originally Posted by Bob Seger View Post
What are you some kind of a mockingbird? That is twice, yesterday alone, that you have copied my sayings..Just cant come up with anything original yourself, can you? Please don't make it into one of your woman at the well deals...Over and over and over and over and over...Even satan knows the bible backwards and forwards, there Lucifer Sombrero.


Oh you just wait, you ain't seen nothing yet. Before long you won't be able to say a thing that he won't use as his own the very next post. Case in point; nobody but me on here ever uses the term bozo. Dumbrero saw it and now drops it every few words. I mean, who in his right mind would want to talk like his debate opponent?
__________________
Send a private message to TheRealThing Add TheRealThing to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08-17-2017, 11:11 AM
The Urban Sombrero The Urban Sombrero is offline
Head Coach
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,536
Likes: 2
Liked 1,059 Times in 1,036 Posts
The Urban Sombrero has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default
Originally Posted by Wildcatk23 View Post
But when you get the support of a president for burning and looting a city you then get Dallas Texas with officers and civilians being gunned down in the street. Videos of BLM activist screaming "are they white? Get them if they're white", but you never see that on main stream news. Doesn't fit the direction the media is pointing us in.
Note: President Obama supported the peaceful protest of perceived injustice (disproportionate rates of police violence/killing of blacks in certain police districts). He did NOT support burning and looting. That is a distinction with a difference. "I wish folk in our culture would let folks have their say, their march or parade or whatever, and just go about their day." There is some merit in that position in a 1st Amendment, free speech culture; however, supremacist views must be countered, answered clearly, and, really, the President should lead that charge, with zero equivocation or hedged bets. The white supremacists have hateful doctrine and violence. To protest white supremacism is not hateful. To advocate and employ violence is destructive. Again, it is a distinction with a clear difference.
Likes: (1)
Gitback Coach (08-17-2017)
Send a private message to The Urban Sombrero Add The Urban Sombrero to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 08-17-2017, 11:14 AM
TheRealThing's Avatar
TheRealThing TheRealThing is offline
Hall of Fame

Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,429
Likes: 674
Liked 963 Times in 800 Posts
TheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the rough
Default
Originally Posted by Wildcatk23 View Post
But when you get the support of a president for burning and looting a city you then get Dallas Texas with officers and civilians being gunned down in the street. Videos of BLM activist screaming "are they white? Get them if they're white", but you never see that on main stream news. Doesn't fit the direction the media is pointing us in.
Originally Posted by Wildcatk23 View Post
The moment Obama took the side of a pot doing thug who jumped George Zimmerman he started a race war in this country. Then the Michael Brown guy who robbed the store and conclusive evidence show his hands was not up when he was fired upon. Everything after that was magnetized to be black vs white.

I �� hate what these nazi white supremacists are Doing, but this stuff was almost obsolete . 9/11 pulled this country together and the democrats needed it torn apart for the minority vote . Nothing else .



That's exactly right ^^ and don't let ding-dong-brero try to talk you out of it.
__________________
Send a private message to TheRealThing Add TheRealThing to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08-17-2017, 11:16 AM
TheRealThing's Avatar
TheRealThing TheRealThing is offline
Hall of Fame

Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,429
Likes: 674
Liked 963 Times in 800 Posts
TheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the rough
Default
Originally Posted by The Urban Sombrero View Post
Note: President Obama supported the peaceful protest of perceived injustice (disproportionate rates of police violence/killing of blacks in certain police districts). He did NOT support burning and looting. That is a distinction with a difference. "I wish folk in our culture would let folks have their say, their march or parade or whatever, and just go about their day." There is some merit in that position in a 1st Amendment, free speech culture; however, supremacist views must be countered, answered clearly, and, really, the President should lead that charge, with zero equivocation or hedged bets. The white supremacists have hateful doctrine and violence. To protest white supremacism is not hateful. To advocate and employ violence is destructive. Again, it is a distinction with a clear difference.


Obama put riots in vogue. His state sponsored legacy of same was demonstrated in the stand down order given by Virginia Gov Terry McAuliffe... Bozo
__________________
Send a private message to TheRealThing Add TheRealThing to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 08-17-2017, 11:36 AM
The Urban Sombrero The Urban Sombrero is offline
Head Coach
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,536
Likes: 2
Liked 1,059 Times in 1,036 Posts
The Urban Sombrero has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default
Originally Posted by TheRealThing View Post
Obama put riots in vogue. His state sponsored legacy of same was demonstrated in the stand down order given by Virginia Gov Terry McAuliffe... Bozo
Can you document that the "stand down" order is somehow linked to President Obama? Or, per usual, are you awash in logical fallacy?

By the way, I am not part of the crowd suggesting President Trump is a racist. I think he should consistently and frequently denounce white supremacism with zero equivocation.
Likes: (1)
Gitback Coach (08-20-2017)
Send a private message to The Urban Sombrero Add The Urban Sombrero to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 08-17-2017, 12:14 PM
Motley Motley is offline
Scout Team
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 586
Likes: 33
Liked 112 Times in 92 Posts
Motley is on a distinguished road
Default
What an embarrassing yet appropriate question from Bob. No. No, it wasn't.
Send a private message to Motley Add Motley to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 08-17-2017, 12:15 PM
Motley Motley is offline
Scout Team
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 586
Likes: 33
Liked 112 Times in 92 Posts
Motley is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by Wildcatk23 View Post
9/11 pulled this country together and the democrats needed it torn apart for the minority vote . Nothing else .
9/11 pulled the country together for a couple weeks. White Supremacists groups still existed, as well as hate crimes against African Americans in huge numbers. What planet have you been living on since 9/11?
Likes: (1)
Gitback Coach (08-17-2017)
Send a private message to Motley Add Motley to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 08-17-2017, 12:52 PM
The Urban Sombrero The Urban Sombrero is offline
Head Coach
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,536
Likes: 2
Liked 1,059 Times in 1,036 Posts
The Urban Sombrero has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default
Originally Posted by Bob Seger View Post
Nope, not at all. Just pointing out that your preaching is blatantly in opposition to the other things that you advocate. Direct opposites..More commonly known as being a hypocrite. A Scribe. A Pharisee, etc....You know the type...

Personally, I hold Charlie Manson to a higher esteem on being a good human being and more "Christian" than I do you....I consider Manson way more honest and genuine than you. Any day.

And none of your blabber in your response addresses that you copy someone else's styles and thought pattern. You have done so with TRT for a long time, and now you are doing mine...If you weren't such a slime ball I might be humbled that you choose to borrow some of my phrasing, but considering it's you, it's disgusting that you cant come up with something of your own.
Ah, the peacock virus has infected you I see. Pity. As for slime, did you happen to hear the tape where the tweeting don believes he can grab your mother's crotch and she'd like it? Well, maybe not your mother exactly, but just most women?
Likes: (1)
Gitback Coach (08-17-2017)
Send a private message to The Urban Sombrero Add The Urban Sombrero to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 08-17-2017, 01:49 PM
Bob Seger Bob Seger is offline
Hall of Fame

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Down on Mainstreet but thinking of Going to Katmandu
Posts: 6,004
Likes: 422
Liked 1,309 Times in 911 Posts
Bob Seger has a spectacular aura aboutBob Seger has a spectacular aura about
Default
Originally Posted by The Urban Sombrero View Post
Ah, the peacock virus has infected you I see. Pity. As for slime, did you happen to hear the tape where the tweeting don believes he can grab your mother's crotch and she'd like it? Well, maybe not your mother exactly, but just most women?
Facts are facts are facts. I notice that you don't counter the accuasations. And it's because you cant. It's a fact that you constantly have to copy someone's else's style or content...In a professional world that gets you fined or confined.I have never seen another poster on this board that is as dishonest & hypocritical.

So again we have to go back to you being hurt or jealous because you feel as though you were rejected..."Here grab mine Don", I have one too...And everybody else said amen, there is no doubt that sister Urban Senorita has one too.
Send a private message to Bob Seger Add Bob Seger to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 08-17-2017, 01:52 PM
Bob Seger Bob Seger is offline
Hall of Fame

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Down on Mainstreet but thinking of Going to Katmandu
Posts: 6,004
Likes: 422
Liked 1,309 Times in 911 Posts
Bob Seger has a spectacular aura aboutBob Seger has a spectacular aura about
Default
Originally Posted by Motley View Post
9/11 pulled the country together for a couple weeks. White Supremacists groups still existed, as well as hate crimes against African Americans in huge numbers. What planet have you been living on since 9/11?

Pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon.




What do we want? ----- Dead cops!!
When do we want it? ---- Now!!

What planet have you been living on since 9/11?
Likes: (1)
Wildcatk23 (08-17-2017)
Send a private message to Bob Seger Add Bob Seger to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 08-17-2017, 01:55 PM
Bob Seger Bob Seger is offline
Hall of Fame

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Down on Mainstreet but thinking of Going to Katmandu
Posts: 6,004
Likes: 422
Liked 1,309 Times in 911 Posts
Bob Seger has a spectacular aura aboutBob Seger has a spectacular aura about
Default
Originally Posted by Motley View Post
What an embarrassing yet appropriate question from Bob. No. No, it wasn't.
Hmmm, and here we have the MOTLEY FOOL dipping in.

It may be whatever you want to rattle on about, (is it alright that I just shorten it to FOOL, thanks) .....But the fact is, that it is very much...A FACT!!
Send a private message to Bob Seger Add Bob Seger to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 08-17-2017, 02:01 PM
The Urban Sombrero The Urban Sombrero is offline
Head Coach
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,536
Likes: 2
Liked 1,059 Times in 1,036 Posts
The Urban Sombrero has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default
Originally Posted by Bob Seger View Post
Facts are facts are facts. I notice that you don't counter the accuasations. And it's because you cant. It's a fact that you constantly have to copy someone's else's style or content...In a professional world that gets you fined or confined.I have never seen another poster on this board that is as dishonest & hypocritical.

So again we have to go back to you being hurt or jealous because you feel as though you were rejected..."Here grab mine Don", I have one too...And everybody else said amen, there is no doubt that sister Urban Senorita has one too.
Ah, the "no doubt" path. Speaking of being "hurt" and "jealous," you said you paid for college degrees but resented professors. It seems, Boob Sugar, again, we have to go back to basics: basically, you apoear to be a zealot and a bully and, in reality, just plain angry. Your plume appears to be less full than your cohort, but the virus is multiplying in that corkscrewed mind of yours.
Likes: (1)
Gitback Coach (08-17-2017)
Send a private message to The Urban Sombrero Add The Urban Sombrero to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 08-17-2017, 02:50 PM
Bob Seger Bob Seger is offline
Hall of Fame

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Down on Mainstreet but thinking of Going to Katmandu
Posts: 6,004
Likes: 422
Liked 1,309 Times in 911 Posts
Bob Seger has a spectacular aura aboutBob Seger has a spectacular aura about
Default
lol...I figured it out..You are obviousy one of those POS college professors, or you wouldn't keep bringing that up...I sent my kids to private colleges to keep them away from liberal POS like you that poison their heads.
Send a private message to Bob Seger Add Bob Seger to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 08-17-2017, 02:59 PM
TheRealThing's Avatar
TheRealThing TheRealThing is offline
Hall of Fame

Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,429
Likes: 674
Liked 963 Times in 800 Posts
TheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the rough
Default
Originally Posted by The Urban Sombrero View Post
Can you document that the "stand down" order is somehow linked to President Obama? Or, per usual, are you awash in logical fallacy?

By the way, I am not part of the crowd suggesting President Trump is a racist. I think he should consistently and frequently denounce white supremacism with zero equivocation.

Awash, another of my preferred adjectives. But I'd still rather be awash in fallacy, than merely afloat in the septic tank.

I already documented the fact that since the days of Occupy Wall/Main Street the stated policy of the Obama DOJ was to tell law enforcement to stand down during all the rioting. Governor Terry McAuliffe is so dirty he would come out cleaner if he'd followed your example, and taken a daily dip in the old septic tank. He met with a Chinese donor who gave him 60,000 for his campaign for Governor of Virginia, and who later gave 2 million in 'donations' to the Clinton Foundation. Further, I've documented that McAuliffe told law enforcement to stand down at Charlottesville. He is a rabid lib. But no amount of evidence will convince you not to support these morons

I believe you no more have the first clue about this white supremacist fabrication against the President, that you did about his charge that his campaign was spied upon by the former administration. And then, said administration tried to frame him for the Russian election tampering that they had known about from the infamous 17 federal intelligence agencies YEARS before the coming election. Remember that? You ran your mouth about that one too, and you were completely wrong again. Mountains of evidence have since been released which proves beyond doubt that Trump was right. Didn't see any sort of retraction on your part though. You'll jump up on any lie that's got any wind behind it because you want Trump out of office. Unlike those at the Paul Mason Wine Co., you will gladly 'sell a lie before its time.'
__________________
Send a private message to TheRealThing Add TheRealThing to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 08-19-2017, 08:56 AM
Bob Seger Bob Seger is offline
Hall of Fame

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Down on Mainstreet but thinking of Going to Katmandu
Posts: 6,004
Likes: 422
Liked 1,309 Times in 911 Posts
Bob Seger has a spectacular aura aboutBob Seger has a spectacular aura about
Default
Originally Posted by Bob Seger View Post
lol...I figured it out..You are obviousy one of those POS college professors, or you wouldn't keep bringing that up...I sent my kids to private colleges to keep them away from liberal POS like you that poison their heads.
So I see there is no denial...
Send a private message to Bob Seger Add Bob Seger to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 08-19-2017, 09:01 AM
The Urban Sombrero The Urban Sombrero is offline
Head Coach
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,536
Likes: 2
Liked 1,059 Times in 1,036 Posts
The Urban Sombrero has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default
Originally Posted by Bob Seger View Post
So I see there is no denial...
Nope. Per usual, no fish in the pond.



Note: I have not labeled Donald Trump a racist, nor a white supremacist. I addressed constituencies, rough and tumble politics, coalition building, and how politicians have to cozy up to folks and groups they'd rather not all the time. Nah, you don't love the straw, TRT, not at all.
Likes: (1)
Gitback Coach (08-20-2017)
Send a private message to The Urban Sombrero Add The Urban Sombrero to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 08-19-2017, 09:41 AM
Bob Seger Bob Seger is offline
Hall of Fame

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Down on Mainstreet but thinking of Going to Katmandu
Posts: 6,004
Likes: 422
Liked 1,309 Times in 911 Posts
Bob Seger has a spectacular aura aboutBob Seger has a spectacular aura about
Default
Originally Posted by The Urban Sombrero View Post
Nope. Per usual, no fish in the pond.



Note: I have not labeled Donald Trump a racist, nor a white supremacist. I addressed constituencies, rough and tumble politics, coalition building, and how politicians have to cozy up to folks and groups they'd rather not all the time. Nah, you don't love the straw, TRT, not at all.
Just what I thought, you're one of them...A POS.
Send a private message to Bob Seger Add Bob Seger to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Reply

  BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Off Topic » Politics and Current Events

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -9. The time now is 06:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.