Rate This Thread - 10th Region Preseason Top 10.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 08-22-2017, 10:58 AM
Scout Team
Liked 40 Times in 35 Posts
Wolverine is on a distinguished road
Default 10th Region Preseason Top 10
What is your Preseason top 10 for the 10th Region?
Send a private message to Wolverine Add Wolverine to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 08-22-2017, 11:08 AM
Scout Team
Liked 40 Times in 35 Posts
Wolverine is on a distinguished road
10th Region-
1. Clark Co.
2. Mason Co.
3. Campbell Co.
4. Paris
5. Pendleton Co.
6. Scott
7. Bishop Brossart
8. Montgomery Co.
9. Nicholas Co.
10. Augusta
Send a private message to Wolverine Add Wolverine to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 06:45 PM
Asst. Coach
Liked 51 Times in 35 Posts
Gold Charger is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
10th Region-
1. Clark Co.
2. Mason Co.
3. Campbell Co.
4. Paris
5. Pendleton Co.
6. Scott
7. Bishop Brossart
8. Montgomery Co.
9. Nicholas Co.
10. Augusta

The top 3 I think is a given, I would put Pendleton Co above Paris, then after that it will be who is hot on a given night and will constantly change as the season goes on.

GRC has everyone back and transfer B Canada from MoCo. We have at least 4 of the top 10 players in the region, in Philpot, Graham, Canada, and Cooper.
Send a private message to Gold Charger Add Gold Charger to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 04:52 AM
Suspended
Liked 43 Times in 41 Posts
Fly By Night is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Gold Charger View Post
The top 3 I think is a given, I would put Pendleton Co above Paris, then after that it will be who is hot on a given night and will constantly change as the season goes on.

GRC has everyone back and transfer B Canada from MoCo. We have at least 4 of the top 10 players in the region, in Philpot, Graham, Canada, and Cooper.

I am sure that you are aware Gold Charger, but others may not be....GRC has several other good players capable of contributing to the success of this team.

The other players are Chase Taylor, JJ Johnson, Tydarius Clark, PJ Williams, Jehdon Jenkins, Ben Jackson, Nitavius Thomas, Isaiah Noland, KJ Rucker, Zeke Dijiba, DT Knowles, and Jared Wellman.
Send a private message to Fly By Night Add Fly By Night to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 06:48 PM
Water Boy
Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Rick Grimes is on a distinguished road
Smile
Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
10th Region-
1. Clark Co.
2. Mason Co.
3. Campbell Co.
4. Paris
5. Pendleton Co.
6. Scott
7. Bishop Brossart
8. Montgomery Co.
9. Nicholas Co.
10. Augusta

Agree with most of this. ^
1 GRC

2 Mason
3 Campbell
4 Paris
5 Pendleton
6 Scott

7 Brossart
8 MoCo
9 Harrison
10 Robertson

In the hunt for top 10
Nicholas, Bracken

GRC is head and shoulders above the rest of the region. 2-6 will battle for position all season but I donít think any of them will top the Cards. 7-10 will be in those spots all season with some jockeying of position throughout the season. I look for Bracken and Nicholas both to spend time in the top 10 during the season.

The All A should be fun again this season. Paris is the front runner with Brossart, Bracken, Robertson, and Nicholas all with legit chances to make some noise. Nicholas will have home court advantage.

Robertson is my dark horse team. Flying under the radar with some decent talent. Have a superb 8th grader that will turn some heads this season I believe.
Send a private message to Rick Grimes Add Rick Grimes to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Boys Basketball