Rate This Thread - Justice Department: No evidence Obama wiretapped Trump Tower.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2017, 12:43 AM
Suspended
Liked 18 Times in 18 Posts
catdoggy is on a distinguished road
Default Justice Department: No evidence Obama wiretapped Trump Tower
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...42284?cmpid=sf

Discuss
Send a private message to catdoggy Add catdoggy to Your Contacts Top of page

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 09-04-2017, 05:35 PM
Head Coach
Liked 1,056 Times in 1,033 Posts
The Urban Sombrero has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Not much to discuss: over, and over, and over again the tweeting don scours sources not much beyond the National Enquirer and presents as fact that which is fiction, then, when called to task, squalls "fake news" like the Head Peacock he is.
Gitback Coach (09-06-2017)
Send a private message to The Urban Sombrero Add The Urban Sombrero to Your Contacts Top of page
Old 09-04-2017, 10:19 PM
Hall of Fame

Liked 963 Times in 800 Posts
TheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by The Urban Sombrero View Post
Not much to discuss: over, and over, and over again the tweeting don scours sources not much beyond the National Enquirer and presents as fact that which is fiction, then, when called to task, squalls "fake news" like the Head Peacock he is.

Trump Tower was electronically surveilled and that includes everybody associated even remotely with the Trump Campaign. But to say the government says it has no records related to wiretaps on Trump Tower means only that there were no written orders.

Called to task by liars, who've lied from the start.
Old 09-05-2017, 11:02 PM
Hall of Fame

TheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the rough

Conspiracist fool, PeeWeeGee

Matthew 5:22 (KJV)
22 "But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of **** fire."

I'm sure this doesn't worry you one bit since you merely ignore or deny the parts of Scripture you don't agree with.
Old 09-06-2017, 03:54 AM
Suspended
Liked 18 Times in 18 Posts
catdoggy is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by TheRealThing View Post
Matthew 5:22 (KJV)
22 "But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of **** fire."

I'm sure this doesn't worry you one bit since you merely ignore or deny the parts of Scripture you don't agree with.
"Lady,the God you pray to just got indicted on tax fraud"
Send a private message to catdoggy Add catdoggy to Your Contacts Top of page
Old 09-06-2017, 07:46 AM
Head Coach

"Conspiracist fool" would be suggesting that it is foolish to always be touting conspiracy-type ideas. It is mistaken to apply that to a verse which, by plain implication and meaning, is suggestive of this: "Thou fool"... of reprobate mind, of such a low standing as to be outside of God's grace, a person of utter contempt. This is far from my meaning. Again, a petty literalism troubles you.
Send a private message to The Urban Sombrero Add The Urban Sombrero to Your Contacts Top of page
Old 09-06-2017, 10:05 AM
Hall of Fame

"Conspiracist fool" would be suggesting that it is foolish to always be touting conspiracy-type ideas. It is mistaken to apply that to a verse which, by plain implication and meaning, is suggestive of this: "Thou fool"... of reprobate mind, of such a low standing as to be outside of God's grace, a person of utter contempt. This is far from my meaning. Again, a petty literalism troubles you.

You called me a fool out of contempt. But had your post even a shred of accuracy, which of course it doesn't, being guilty of petty literalism would still be light years better than guilty of petty liberalism. Which BTW, will trouble you greatly one day. And for the record, your guile laced retreat and Scriptural distortions mean exactly nothing to me.

And as to your laughable interpretative distortions, which could not be more off base, the Scripture passage I actually understand and therefore quoted means the following. The emotion involved in being angry with one's brother, is the same experienced by the man who actually plunges a knife in another man's chest, murder. And although he may not actually commit factual murder, just being capable of such rage makes him equally judgment worthy in God's eyes. The emotion involved in being driven to call other people derogatory names, is equally judgment worthy to judging your neighbor. Thusly earning for one's self an even harsher level of non-negotiable judgment. The emotion involved in calling another a fool, is as in Satan's example the most serious breech of one's true created standing, and is born of overwhelming feelings of superiority and contempt, and will be used against that person at the judgment. Such emotions clearly establish the reality of his lost state beyond question, and are called out in this passage for all to see.

You ALWAYS resort to name calling because evidently, your DNC infused talking points don't translate to particularly effective debate skills, and in resorting to personal insult you're as predictable as the mail.
Old 09-06-2017, 04:43 PM
Starter
Liked 103 Times in 92 Posts
vector is on a distinguished road
Just another lie from our president Donald but I bet Granny is heartbroken over this she thought for sure Obama wire tapped Donald's phones

OBAMAGATE
Send a private message to vector Add vector to Your Contacts Top of page
Old 09-06-2017, 06:33 PM
Head Coach
Originally Posted by TheRealThing View Post
You called me a fool out of contempt. But had your post even a shred of accuracy, which of course it doesn't, being guilty of petty literalism would still be light years better than guilty of petty liberalism. Which BTW, will trouble you greatly one day. And for the record, your guile laced retreat and Scriptural distortions mean exactly nothing to me.

And as to your laughable interpretative distortions, which could not be more off base, the Scripture passage I actually understand and therefore quoted means the following. The emotion involved in being angry with one's brother, is the same experienced by the man who actually plunges a knife in another man's chest, murder. And although he may not actually commit factual murder, just being capable of such rage makes him equally judgment worthy in God's eyes. The emotion involved in being driven to call other people derogatory names, is equally judgment worthy to judging your neighbor. Thusly earning for one's self an even harsher level of non-negotiable judgment. The emotion involved in calling another a fool, is as in Satan's example the most serious breech of one's true created standing, and is born of overwhelming feelings of superiority and contempt, and will be used against that person at the judgment. Such emotions clearly establish the reality of his lost state beyond question, and are called out in this passage for all to see.

You ALWAYS resort to name calling because evidently, your DNC infused talking points don't translate to particularly effective debate skills, and in resorting to personal insult you're as predictable as the mail.
Thank you for your brief remarks. Again, peacockian blather, front to back and zipped with fluff.

"Thou fool" is just as I said. As I've repeated numerous times, I respect the tenacity with which you hold your beliefs and opinions, but disagree. You folk need a big ol' dose of "lighten up Francis." And, ol' boy, you dish out insults, ol' Bob does, ol' Jet does, just to name a few. Again, any time, any where, bring your Bible. Again, I await Christ's coming in full confidence. I know whom I have believed.
Old 09-06-2017, 07:16 PM
BGR Staff

Liked 5,510 Times in 3,482 Posts
Granny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the rough
Thread off topic

MERRY CHRISTMAS
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Send a private message to Granny Bear Add Granny Bear to Your Contacts Top of page
Closed Thread

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Off Topic » Politics and Current Events