Rate This Thread - Andrew Jackson part 2.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2017, 07:31 PM
Starter
Liked 103 Times in 92 Posts
vector is on a distinguished road
Default Andrew Jackson part 2
The reason TRT has such affection for Andrew Jackson is Donald compares himself to Old Hickory
I said before we might never dig TRT out
Send a private message to vector Add vector to Your Contacts Top of page

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 09-10-2017, 09:28 PM
Hall of Fame

Liked 963 Times in 800 Posts
TheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by vector View Post
The reason TRT has such affection for Andrew Jackson is Donald compares himself to Old Hickory
I said before we might never dig TRT out

And as I said before, it's hard to say how many people actually feel disposed to post under vector's account, but I know for a fact that he didn't type this^^

Andrew Jackson is on the 20 dollar bill and has been since 1928. And I can make a lot better use of my time than obsessing about why he's on there. Let's set the record straight. There are a lot of people who get up every day both inside and outside of the continental US, whose main goal in life is to bring us down. They are the ones who sit around figuring ways to slander the reputations of those who sacrificed so much at our founding, or otherwise criticize the moral foundations of this great nation. Anybody who can truthfully say they care that Jackson is on the twenty, is either lying or led around by his nose of people devoid of common sense.

What I have affection for is the wisdom, vision, sacrifice, bravery, nobility, and sanity of our founders, who BTW though great men, were imperfect. I love my country, and I love the truth. The truth in this case, is liberals of the Obama Administration came up with, by way of the 'fundamental transformation,' the idea of supplanting Andrew Jackson with Harriet Tubman on one of our most commonly used denominations of currency. Step by step they want to strip American exceptionalism from the minds of her citizens. Tear down statues of the Confederacy, burn down towns in which it may happen, that a black person out breaking the law must be forcibly compelled to comply with police, destroy or deface national monuments, disparage and decry our rightful heritage in favor of the revisionist view while denying that they are themselves revisionists. The list goes on and on.

This downdraft, ever pulling this once great society into the ranks of the also-ran, was one of Barack Obama's primary goals. Read one of his books. His father hated the US and he passed on that hatred and contempt to little Barack who incredibly one day, would find himself in the Oval Office where he could wreak havoc on this idea of American exceptionalism and electronically eavesdrop on Hillary's political opponents. With impunity I might add.

CLICK ME
obamakenyavisit_300.jpg

Rather than trashing the leaders of this nation's past, we need to question our own convictions to honor their sacrifices and remain free in this day in time. It's incredible to see how many are lining up to spit in the faces of those who quite literally handed all of us a life of freedom. Every one who is so engaged will rue this day, once those freedoms are gone.
Old 09-11-2017, 02:43 AM
Suspended
Liked 18 Times in 18 Posts
catdoggy is on a distinguished road
No JOKE this guy ^ wanting someone to read "one of his books" but wont read the top 3 results from a google search "WHO WERE THE FOUNDING FATHERS?". This is where we're at. Unreal.
Send a private message to catdoggy Add catdoggy to Your Contacts Top of page
Old 09-11-2017, 07:55 AM
BGR Staff

Liked 5,485 Times in 3,469 Posts
Granny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the rough
We are not allowing threads to go off topic or to be a cover for other agendas.

Closed....again!!!!

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Off Topic » Politics and Current Events