Rate This Thread - Did President Trump fire James Comey to railroad the Russia investigation?.


Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-23-2017, 01:05 AM
The Urban Sombrero The Urban Sombrero is online now
Head Coach
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,522
Likes: 2
Liked 1,055 Times in 1,032 Posts
The Urban Sombrero has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Did President Trump fire James Comey to railroad the Russia investigation?
If various reports are accurate, and those deposed confirm that which is, apparently, becoming clear from subpoened documents, obstruction of justice looms on the horizon.
Likes: (2)
catdoggy (09-23-2017), Gitback Coach (09-26-2017)
Send a private message to The Urban Sombrero Add The Urban Sombrero to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

  #2  
Old 09-23-2017, 01:16 AM
catdoggy catdoggy is offline
Suspended
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Hollerwood, KY
Posts: 174
Likes: 10
Liked 18 Times in 18 Posts
catdoggy is on a distinguished road
Default
Yes. The jumpsuit is about to match the spray tan.
Send a private message to catdoggy Add catdoggy to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-23-2017, 12:54 PM
SKINNYPIG's Avatar
SKINNYPIG SKINNYPIG is offline
Starter
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,052
Likes: 204
Liked 451 Times in 304 Posts
SKINNYPIG is on a distinguished road
Default
I'd say plenty of our past and current politicians should be dressed in a jumpsuit behind bars. What bothers me about all this (swamp taking care of the swamp business) is that Americans are also getting swamped. We get all giddy and mouthy when someone we don't politically align with gets put on the hot seat but grin and hush when our side gets in the same seat. I don't blame most people for being such political hypocrites, they're just following their chosen leaders.
Send a private message to SKINNYPIG Add SKINNYPIG to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-23-2017, 03:28 PM
The Urban Sombrero The Urban Sombrero is online now
Head Coach
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,522
Likes: 2
Liked 1,055 Times in 1,032 Posts
The Urban Sombrero has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default

Obstruction of justice of this magnitude, IF depositions and orher corroborating evidence lines up, is beyond the "business as usual" cast you put forth.
Likes: (1)
Gitback Coach (09-26-2017)
Send a private message to The Urban Sombrero Add The Urban Sombrero to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-23-2017, 10:18 PM
TheRealThing's Avatar
TheRealThing TheRealThing is offline
Hall of Fame

Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,416
Likes: 674
Liked 963 Times in 800 Posts
TheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the rough
Default
Originally Posted by The Urban Sombrero View Post

Obstruction of justice of this magnitude, IF depositions and orher corroborating evidence lines up, is beyond the "business as usual" cast you put forth.


Get all this from the daily security briefing did you?
__________________
Send a private message to TheRealThing Add TheRealThing to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-24-2017, 12:40 AM
The Urban Sombrero The Urban Sombrero is online now
Head Coach
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,522
Likes: 2
Liked 1,055 Times in 1,032 Posts
The Urban Sombrero has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default
Once again, the operative word was "IF." Of course Donald Trump fired Comey to stifle the Russia investigation. All that is going on here is a "go ahead and prove it" shell game, as if the President believes the smarts of the hide will outwit Mueller.
Likes: (1)
Gitback Coach (09-26-2017)
Send a private message to The Urban Sombrero Add The Urban Sombrero to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-24-2017, 12:27 PM
jetpilot jetpilot is offline
Hall of Fame

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Pikeville, Ky
Posts: 5,685
Likes: 1,668
Liked 2,054 Times in 1,212 Posts
jetpilot will become famous soon enough
Default
Originally Posted by The Urban Sombrero View Post
Once again, the operative word was "IF." Of course Donald Trump fired Comey to stifle the Russia investigation. All that is going on here is a "go ahead and prove it" shell game, as if the President believes the smarts of the hide will outwit Mueller.
Not to mention that no one has produced a fraction of an iota of a scintilla of evidence.
Send a private message to jetpilot Add jetpilot to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-24-2017, 12:51 PM
vector vector is offline
Starter
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,120
Likes: 112
Liked 103 Times in 92 Posts
vector is on a distinguished road
Default
Most definitely YES he fired Comey over the Russia investigation
What else would it be ?
Why wait 4 months after taking office?
What's in the first draft letter about firing Comey ?
I hate to agree with Donald's former top advisor but this is the dumbest decision I have seen in politics

http://www.factcheck.org/2017/05/trump-fire-comey/


Why did President Donald Trump fire FBI Director James Comey? The president and top administration officials have offered contradictory accounts in recent days:
The official White House statement on May 9 said Trump “acted based on the clear recommendations” of the attorney general and deputy attorney general. But Trump, in an interview two days later, said he was going to fire Comey “regardless of recommendation.”
Trump said the “FBI has been in turmoil,” and a White House spokeswoman said “the rank and file of the FBI had lost confidence” in Comey. “That is not accurate,” according to Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe, who said Comey “enjoyed broad support within the FBI, and still does to this day.”

Trump, however, told NBC’s Lester Holt in a May 11 interview that he did not base his decision on Rosenstein’s recommendation.
Holt, May 11: Monday you met with the Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.

Trump: Right.

Holt: Did you ask for a recommendation?

Trump: What I did is, I was going to fire Comey. My decision. It was not —

Holt: You had made the decision before they came in the room.

Trump: I was going to fire Comey. There’s no good time to do it, by the way.

Holt: Because in your letter you said, “I accepted their recommendation.”

Trump: Well, they also —

Holt: So, you had already made the decision.

Trump: Oh, I was going to fire regardless of recommendation.

Update, May 12: After we posted our story, NBC News posted the full interview with Trump. The president said that he thought about “this Russia thing with Trump and Russia” when he decided to fire Comey.


YES OBSTRUCTION HAS BEEN COMMITTED BUT WILL THE GOP CONTROLLED CONGRESS GO FORWARD ?
Likes: (1)
Gitback Coach (09-26-2017)
Send a private message to vector Add vector to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-24-2017, 02:16 PM
TheRealThing's Avatar
TheRealThing TheRealThing is offline
Hall of Fame

Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,416
Likes: 674
Liked 963 Times in 800 Posts
TheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the rough
Default
Originally Posted by The Urban Sombrero View Post
Once again, the operative word was "IF." Of course Donald Trump fired Comey to stifle the Russia investigation. All that is going on here is a "go ahead and prove it" shell game, as if the President believes the smarts of the hide will outwit Mueller.


The prove it shell game master was gone mercifully, but only after having decimated much of this nation's substance and national pride, as of Jan 20, 2017. And good riddance.


Trump's effort to extend an olive branch to the Dems have gotten him only more intense contempt. Comey should have never been kept on board and Trump's now paying the price for trying to make a pet out of a snake. Sessions though a Republican, should have been fired after his duplicity was exposed. Rosenstein should be fired. Mueller should be fired. Gary Cohen should be fired. Congress should elect new leadership to replace proven obstructionists Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan. Efforts to dismiss every last Obama hold-over should be a front burner priority for this administration, and they should all be replaced with faces friendly to the President's clearly stated conservative agenda. That was after all, the will of the people. Of course, Dems have effectively managed to keep Trump's nominees from assuming their assigned duties by not confirming them. But it is Trump running the shell game huh?

The Congressional filibuster rule of order should be relegated to the past as has any pretense of working together to craft legislation. The majority was put in power by people who expected them to restore America as best they could to benefit the common good, and drop all the ridiculous handouts and privilege based on ethnicity or special interest ideological bents.

Trump needs to continue to speak sense and invite his and consequently this nation's enemies to join with conservative America and take care of business in the manner exemplified so clearly by our forefathers. But in any case, since gender neutral public bathrooms seemed to head the Obama administration's list of priorities, he needs to move forward with his election mandate and pull the flush lever, thusly sending the mindlessness of political correctness to it's most logical destination and just let the hollow heads squall their heads off about it. Frankly, it will take the next 15 years to straighten out the horrendous mess left behind by the Obama Administration. I mean let's get real here, 51 votes is good enough for any man not possessed of the urge to use the girl's bathroom. Let's get on with self governance.

But you don't have any idea what you're talking about as you catalogue supposed insider but obviously ridiculous vagaries, in a fashion which makes them seem all but a done and proven deal. There is nothing at all of substance to back up any claim of obstruction. There is however 240 years of historical jurisprudence which confers carte blanche on a sitting President's authority to hire and fire whomever he wants. They all serve at his pleasure. The whole idea that he could obstruct justice is a lie from front to back.
__________________
Send a private message to TheRealThing Add TheRealThing to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-24-2017, 03:39 PM
The Urban Sombrero The Urban Sombrero is online now
Head Coach
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,522
Likes: 2
Liked 1,055 Times in 1,032 Posts
The Urban Sombrero has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default

We'll see. All the verbage in your post, as excessive and superfluous as it is, as it always is, does not change this fundamental truth: Donald Trump sought to obstruct justice, was perhaps ignorant of the fact that that was what he was, in fact, doing. However, ignorance of the law will not prove useful to the tweeting don.
Likes: (1)
Gitback Coach (09-26-2017)
Send a private message to The Urban Sombrero Add The Urban Sombrero to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 09-24-2017, 04:26 PM
Ballmom1 Ballmom1 is offline
Equipment Manager
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 73
Likes: 7
Liked 9 Times in 7 Posts
Ballmom1 is on a distinguished road
Default
^And just because something is your opinion does not make it fact.
Send a private message to Ballmom1 Add Ballmom1 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-24-2017, 04:35 PM
vector vector is offline
Starter
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,120
Likes: 112
Liked 103 Times in 92 Posts
vector is on a distinguished road
Default
Originally Posted by Ballmom1 View Post
^And just because something is your opinion does not make it fact.
Just facts Donald fired Comey over the Russia investigation FACT
Likes: (1)
Gitback Coach (09-26-2017)
Send a private message to vector Add vector to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-24-2017, 05:01 PM
TheRealThing's Avatar
TheRealThing TheRealThing is offline
Hall of Fame

Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,416
Likes: 674
Liked 963 Times in 800 Posts
TheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the rough
Default
Originally Posted by The Urban Sombrero View Post

We'll see. All the verbage in your post, as excessive and superfluous as it is, as it always is, does not change this fundamental truth: Donald Trump sought to obstruct justice, was perhaps ignorant of the fact that that was what he was, in fact, doing. However, ignorance of the law will not prove useful to the tweeting don.


Not hardly. Donald Trump, as was the case and the sacred duty of his 44 predecessors, was trying to set up his government. But thanks to a string of lawless actions of treason by miscreant leftovers from the Obama circus, was stymied in that fundamental function of the federal government, by the federal government no less, and found himself overtaken by a nasty surprise in the form of the loss of Gen Flynn. Who BTW, was certainly no less guilty than was/is the benefactor of James Comey's self appointed arrogance, Hillary Clinton. In other words, in the rational world of the very recent past, one would not get by with using the law in an illegal manner to perpetrate grief on one's political foes. But such was the hallmark of the last administration, to use the law to punish political opponents. And from within the fetid and treasonous confines of the yet polluted DeepState, these ugly and anti-American subversions still emanate. Those emanations culminating to date, with the appointment of the so-called special counsel, which would have to be considered the crème de la crème of all subversions, and stems from the following ignoble origins. From Fast and Furious, to the IRS targeting scandal, to Benghazi, to Rosengate, well why bother to list so many expamples>? Here's a cursory list of the top 20;
http://www.naturalnews.com/041056_Ob...d_Furious.html

The fundamental truth other than the clear pattern of tyranny established over the last 8 years, is you my friend, don't have the first clue about the investigation. Neither about what is going on, or what is to come, past the information that any of the rest of us has. IF there were one shred of real evidence out there for example, they wouldn't be trying to put so much pressure on Manafort in the effort to get him to roll over on Trump for any little tid bit at all, anything that would take some of the threat of prosecution off of him and that they could use against Trump. The fundamental truth here, past the fact that Trump is bowing at the altar of self sacrifice even though the outcome is foregone, is there is nothing. But you're not about to let that fact stop you from making fake 'informed' revelations, supposedly offering truths you purport to be privy to by virtue of some 'upper level' of privileged infromation.
__________________
Send a private message to TheRealThing Add TheRealThing to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-24-2017, 09:02 PM
TheRealThing's Avatar
TheRealThing TheRealThing is offline
Hall of Fame

Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,416
Likes: 674
Liked 963 Times in 800 Posts
TheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the rough
Default
Originally Posted by The Urban Sombrero View Post
If various reports are accurate, and those deposed confirm that which is, apparently, becoming clear from subpoened documents, obstruction of justice looms on the horizon.



Let's see, the premise of your allege is to say though Trump fired Comey to avoid an investigation. But now though he is obviously guilty and doomed to fall victim to the merciless Mueller, is nonetheless too timid to fire Mueller? That about right?
__________________
Send a private message to TheRealThing Add TheRealThing to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-24-2017, 10:10 PM
The Urban Sombrero The Urban Sombrero is online now
Head Coach
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,522
Likes: 2
Liked 1,055 Times in 1,032 Posts
The Urban Sombrero has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default

What I have said, amidst a veritable Goliath of straw blown from your pie hole, is this: it is appearing more and more possible that a finding of obstruction is likely. And, in fact, Trump's motive for firing Comey was certainly to impede, if not end, the Russia investigation. The tweeting don is often his own worst enemy. The issue isn't going to be whether or not it was obstruction (it was), but rather what Congress will do with the finding.
Likes: (1)
Gitback Coach (09-26-2017)
Send a private message to The Urban Sombrero Add The Urban Sombrero to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09-24-2017, 10:53 PM
TheRealThing's Avatar
TheRealThing TheRealThing is offline
Hall of Fame

Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,416
Likes: 674
Liked 963 Times in 800 Posts
TheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the rough
Default
Originally Posted by The Urban Sombrero View Post

What I have said, amidst a veritable Goliath of straw blown from your pie hole, is this: it is appearing more and more possible that a finding of obstruction is likely. And, in fact, Trump's motive for firing Comey was certainly to impede, if not end, the Russia investigation. The tweeting don is often his own worst enemy. The issue isn't going to be whether or not it was obstruction (it was), but rather what Congress will do with the finding.


And thus, another liberal dream is dashed against the granite tors of reality.
__________________
Send a private message to TheRealThing Add TheRealThing to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-24-2017, 11:28 PM
The Urban Sombrero The Urban Sombrero is online now
Head Coach
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,522
Likes: 2
Liked 1,055 Times in 1,032 Posts
The Urban Sombrero has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default
Originally Posted by TheRealThing View Post
And thus, another liberal dream is dashed against the granite tors of reality.
No person who loves democracy American-style yearns for the impeachment of a President. However, IF a President is found to have obstructed justice in such a manner as this, an impeachment proceding ought to be initiated. A staunch "rule of law" poster ought to acknowledge that. Zealotry does blind one so. Pity.
Likes: (1)
Gitback Coach (09-26-2017)
Send a private message to The Urban Sombrero Add The Urban Sombrero to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 09-24-2017, 11:39 PM
jetpilot jetpilot is offline
Hall of Fame

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Pikeville, Ky
Posts: 5,685
Likes: 1,668
Liked 2,054 Times in 1,212 Posts
jetpilot will become famous soon enough
Default
Originally Posted by The Urban Sombrero View Post

What I have said, amidst a veritable Goliath of straw blown from your pie hole, is this: it is appearing more and more possible that a finding of obstruction is likely. And, in fact, Trump's motive for firing Comey was certainly to impede, if not end, the Russia investigation. The tweeting don is often his own worst enemy. The issue isn't going to be whether or not it was obstruction (it was), but rather what Congress will do with the finding.


You're pulling that out of your a$$.
You are too easy US. I can take any set of circumstances fathomable and know in advance what your position will be.
Send a private message to jetpilot Add jetpilot to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 09-25-2017, 12:41 AM
The Urban Sombrero The Urban Sombrero is online now
Head Coach
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,522
Likes: 2
Liked 1,055 Times in 1,032 Posts
The Urban Sombrero has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default
Originally Posted by jetpilot View Post


You're pulling that out of your a$$.
You are too easy US. I can take any set of circumstances fathomable and know in advance what your position will be.
We'll see. As far as "easy," here's a circumstance: President Trump obstructed justice. Looking at Mueller's subpoenas (of people, of documents), gleaning nuggets from depositions and interviews, it appears he is building a case, not simply doing research. IF the finding is that obstruction happened (it did), then we'll see what Congress does. Thank you, JP, for remaining on the zealot line. You may now dial "zero" and find the numeric value of your post.
Likes: (1)
Gitback Coach (09-26-2017)
Send a private message to The Urban Sombrero Add The Urban Sombrero to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 09-25-2017, 09:24 AM
TheRealThing's Avatar
TheRealThing TheRealThing is offline
Hall of Fame

Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,416
Likes: 674
Liked 963 Times in 800 Posts
TheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the rough
Default
Originally Posted by The Urban Sombrero View Post
No person who loves democracy American-style yearns for the impeachment of a President. However, IF a President is found to have obstructed justice in such a manner as this, an impeachment proceding ought to be initiated. A staunch "rule of law" poster ought to acknowledge that. Zealotry does blind one so. Pity.


You certainly wish for the impeachment of this President. But you were and are willing to dismiss all the lawlessness of the last President as normal DC machinations. Zealotry is in the eye of the beholder it would seem. The real problem here of course, is in ignoring the real threats of which there are many in this prophetically declining world, the left's blind dedication to the politically correct drivel of their intellectually inbred imaginations has their complete attention. Pity.
__________________
Send a private message to TheRealThing Add TheRealThing to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 09-25-2017, 02:46 PM
The Urban Sombrero The Urban Sombrero is online now
Head Coach
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,522
Likes: 2
Liked 1,055 Times in 1,032 Posts
The Urban Sombrero has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default

If your position is that President Obama was guilty of "high crimes and misdemeanors" that rise to the level of obstruction of justice, then the "zealotry" tag finds its rightful owner. If your position is that the North Korea situation means obstruction of justice by the President should be ignored, then you're more of a zealot than I previously thought.
Likes: (1)
Gitback Coach (09-26-2017)
Send a private message to The Urban Sombrero Add The Urban Sombrero to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 09-25-2017, 04:05 PM
TheRealThing's Avatar
TheRealThing TheRealThing is offline
Hall of Fame

Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,416
Likes: 674
Liked 963 Times in 800 Posts
TheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the rough
Default
Originally Posted by The Urban Sombrero View Post

If your position is that President Obama was guilty of "high crimes and misdemeanors" that rise to the level of obstruction of justice, then the "zealotry" tag finds its rightful owner. If your position is that the North Korea situation means obstruction of justice by the President should be ignored, then you're more of a zealot than I previously thought.


Now there's a contradiction in terms which spans all three possibilities.
__________________
Send a private message to TheRealThing Add TheRealThing to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 09-25-2017, 11:04 PM
The Urban Sombrero The Urban Sombrero is online now
Head Coach
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,522
Likes: 2
Liked 1,055 Times in 1,032 Posts
The Urban Sombrero has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default
Originally Posted by TheRealThing View Post
Now there's a contradiction in terms which spans all three possibilities.
Contradiction: see all of Donald Trump's life and words before he glimpsed the alt right. But, TRT sings, "He saw the light," a duped zealot. However, the tweeting prez obstructed justice, so we'll see.
Likes: (1)
Gitback Coach (09-26-2017)
Send a private message to The Urban Sombrero Add The Urban Sombrero to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 09-26-2017, 12:57 AM
TheRealThing's Avatar
TheRealThing TheRealThing is offline
Hall of Fame

Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,416
Likes: 674
Liked 963 Times in 800 Posts
TheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the rough
Default
Originally Posted by The Urban Sombrero View Post
Contradiction: see all of Donald Trump's life and words before he glimpsed the alt right. But, TRT sings, "He saw the light," a duped zealot. However, the tweeting prez obstructed justice, so we'll see.



You're just so highly informed and insightful. Tell us all again about Jefferson's voice being the most compelling at the Constitutional Convention. Or maybe about how Trump Tower was never wiretapped.
__________________
Send a private message to TheRealThing Add TheRealThing to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 09-26-2017, 10:36 AM
The Urban Sombrero The Urban Sombrero is online now
Head Coach
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,522
Likes: 2
Liked 1,055 Times in 1,032 Posts
The Urban Sombrero has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default
Originally Posted by TheRealThing View Post
You're just so highly informed and insightful. Tell us all again about Jefferson's voice being the most compelling at the Constitutional Convention. Or maybe about how Trump Tower was never wiretapped.
I realize that Donald Trump has put you in a precarious position for a zealot, but Thomas Jefferson was, in fact, the most influential Founding Father, his views were influential at the CC, and the charge was that Barack Obama personally ordered Trump himself to be wiretapped. Per usual, your straw man burns, your straw house falls. We'll see.
Likes: (1)
Gitback Coach (09-26-2017)
Send a private message to The Urban Sombrero Add The Urban Sombrero to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 09-26-2017, 10:47 AM
TheRealThing's Avatar
TheRealThing TheRealThing is offline
Hall of Fame

Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,416
Likes: 674
Liked 963 Times in 800 Posts
TheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the rough
Default
Originally Posted by jetpilot View Post


You're pulling that out of your a$$.
You are too easy US. I can take any set of circumstances fathomable and know in advance what your position will be.


^^ You got it! Not one of his acid sure indictments has yet to materialize. Five minutes on MSNBC, or CNN will tell you where he gets both the fake news revelations and the reinforcement of same. It's like some kind of collective hypnosis or something. Take Diane Feinstein's statement in front of all those snow flakes out in San Francisco on August 30th. They all moaned and lamented having heard Senator Feinstein confirm that Trump would serve his full term at the least. Here's the link: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...president.html

The obvious takeaways having watched the video being twofold: first, all the San Fran dandy's ridiculous and sleeve born belief that 'the resistance' would soon prevail, and Trump would be forcibly removed through the impeachment process. Second, The overarching impetus, or nature of actual charges for achieving the goal of impeachment, is as obscure to these legions of the sublimely naïve as are the federal guidelines that control the process. Like little children peering out their bedroom window on Christmas Eve, they just believe so strongly that Santa Clause will deliver.

Likewise, as the deflating moment in the video sourced above clearly shows, the faith filled doe-eyed hopefuls of La-La Land, have gotten so used to their heroes in government being able to manufacture the illusions of their utopian dreams, that they wrongly assume they'll be successful in doing the same thing to a sitting President. But as Senator Feinstein's sad acquiesce reveals, THERE IS NO EVIDENCE, and none will be successfully manufactured, though they will try.
__________________
Send a private message to TheRealThing Add TheRealThing to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 09-26-2017, 10:58 AM
The Urban Sombrero The Urban Sombrero is online now
Head Coach
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,522
Likes: 2
Liked 1,055 Times in 1,032 Posts
The Urban Sombrero has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default

President Trump fired James Comey to impede, if not end, the Russia inquiry. All the verbage and straw and non sequiturs of the peacock kingdom don't change that. We'll see.
Likes: (1)
Gitback Coach (09-26-2017)
Send a private message to The Urban Sombrero Add The Urban Sombrero to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 09-26-2017, 11:02 AM
TheRealThing's Avatar
TheRealThing TheRealThing is offline
Hall of Fame

Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,416
Likes: 674
Liked 963 Times in 800 Posts
TheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the rough
Default
Originally Posted by The Urban Sombrero View Post
I realize that Donald Trump has put you in a precarious position for a zealot, but Thomas Jefferson was, in fact, the most influential Founding Father, his views were influential at the CC, and the charge was that Barack Obama personally ordered Trump himself to be wiretapped. Per usual, your straw man burns, your straw house falls. We'll see.

My choice for President sits the captain's chair. If you could figure that one out, maybe you'd be able to understand when you've been proven wrong.

Reality check. Your hero Barack Obama is mercifully, GONE. Donald J Trump was elected President and he's here to stay despite your hopes to the contrary. He will be reelected. And you will have to suffer on for the entire duration, watching government return to it's proper function while political correctness withers on the vine. Meanwhile, as you like your compadres out in San Francisco, writhe in anguish over the closure of gender neutral public bathrooms and a mostly straight and sex change surgery free military, I will continue to relish the light of day.

Scripture absolutely confirms however, that the cockroaches will at some point rule again. Then you can dance in the streets during the season of sin's very short heyday.
__________________
Send a private message to TheRealThing Add TheRealThing to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 09-26-2017, 02:21 PM
The Urban Sombrero The Urban Sombrero is online now
Head Coach
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,522
Likes: 2
Liked 1,055 Times in 1,032 Posts
The Urban Sombrero has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default

With a thousand words and a hundred variations, you, TRT, may dance on the head of a zealot's pin; however, the truth remains that Donald Trump, the duly elected President, fired James Comey with the intent of derailing the Russia investigation. We'll see.
Likes: (1)
Gitback Coach (09-26-2017)
Send a private message to The Urban Sombrero Add The Urban Sombrero to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 09-26-2017, 04:15 PM
TheRealThing's Avatar
TheRealThing TheRealThing is offline
Hall of Fame

Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,416
Likes: 674
Liked 963 Times in 800 Posts
TheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the rough
Default
Originally Posted by The Urban Sombrero View Post

With a thousand words and a hundred variations, you, TRT, may dance on the head of a zealot's pin; however, the truth remains that Donald Trump, the duly elected President, fired James Comey with the intent of derailing the Russia investigation. We'll see.



The ONLY fact that remains, is you STILL can't substantiate the first word of your slander against the President.
__________________
Likes: (1)
jetpilot (09-26-2017)
Send a private message to TheRealThing Add TheRealThing to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Reply

  BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Off Topic » Politics and Current Events

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -9. The time now is 06:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.