Rate This Thread - Casey co 49 Jackson co 14.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 09-24-2017, 11:33 AM
Statistician
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
jchs football parent is on a distinguished road
Default Casey co 49 Jackson co 14
casey turned the ball over the First two drives but took off after That . Generals came out in a new offense and struggled again ,defense was outmatched it was 35-6 at half casey running clock first drive of 3rd and took it easy after That.hard year
Send a private message to jchs football parent Add jchs football parent to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 09-24-2017, 11:35 AM
Statistician
Liked 80 Times in 55 Posts
DarthVader is on a distinguished road
Sounds like the handy work of that dastardly coaching staff! They must be at it again!
Send a private message to DarthVader Add DarthVader to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 11:42 AM
Statistician
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by DarthVader View Post
Sounds like the handy work of that dastardly coaching staff! They must be at it again!
tough to Watch
Send a private message to jchs football parent Add jchs football parent to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 11:56 AM
Statistician
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
this will be me my last post as there will not be Much to post about except Final score from here on Out . we will finish 1 -9 giving coach Dalton a 3 yr. 5-27 record with 3 of those wins against the worst team in the state Berea . Supt Smith need to Evaluate this Program in Off season to See how to move forward .
Old 09-24-2017, 01:55 PM
Equipment Manager
Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Mr cold74 is on a distinguished road
Can't win when you're talent pool isn't very deep
Send a private message to Mr cold74 Add Mr cold74 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 02:08 PM
Suspended
Liked 19 Times in 18 Posts
Wrangler is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Mr cold74 View Post
Can't win when you're talent pool isn't very deep
WHy so bad?
Send a private message to Wrangler Add Wrangler to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 05:55 PM
Cheerleader
Liked 87 Times in 65 Posts
smoke1015 is an unknown quantity at this point
I still respect and like the Jackson county team. I feel in a better system you guys could run power, at least effectively and slow games down. The big back (I don't know his name) really was a nice player and I was told just a freshman. Jackson line isn't tiny, bigger than Casey, just not sure what they need. I saw my son get bench/squatted (driven off the ball), once, thrown 5 yards in the air by a Jackson kid. But the very next play the kid barely pushed him back 6 inches. Need some motivators over there. Personally I love going to Jackson's facilities. Pretty country over there. Jackson reminds me of Casey just a few years ago, a bunch of good football folks trying to survive until they can either get better coaching, or better numbers to turn out in youth league and move up to high-school. Good luck, from someone who has been there for a long time.
Send a private message to smoke1015 Add smoke1015 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Football