Rate This Thread - Belfry 53 Floyd Central 0.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 09-29-2017, 10:43 PM
Water Boy
Liked 9 Times in 5 Posts
Brotherhood of Blue is on a distinguished road
Default Belfry 53 Floyd Central 0
Total domination from beginning to end. Belfry went in half at 40-0 only possessing the ball for a total of 3 mins 28 seconds for 15 offensive plays if I recall correctly. JV was able to get good reps which will only benefit them.
Send a private message to Brotherhood of Blue Add Brotherhood of Blue to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 09-29-2017, 10:50 PM
"Based on a True Story"

Liked 1,866 Times in 1,275 Posts
Pulp Fiction is just really nicePulp Fiction is just really nicePulp Fiction is just really nicePulp Fiction is just really nice
Lordy Lordy..... 3A had better watch out.

2016 Class 4A State Champions!!!!!
JOHNSON CENTRAL GOLDEN EAGLES!!!!!!!!
Send a private message to Pulp Fiction Add Pulp Fiction to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 11:29 PM
Asst. Coach
Liked 354 Times in 288 Posts
99PIRATEFAN is on a distinguished road
Coach Haywood being Coach Haywood all class starting pulling guys out pretty early or it would have been really ugly
jagsfan2017 (09-30-2017)
Send a private message to 99PIRATEFAN Add 99PIRATEFAN to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 11:42 PM
Equipment Manager
Liked 14 Times in 13 Posts
DarrinC is on a distinguished road
2 tackles the whole first half by floyd central couldn't have went much worse i don't think.....Oh and one tackle was by a camera man lol
natslo26 (10-02-2017)
Send a private message to DarrinC Add DarrinC to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 11:50 PM
MOD

Liked 7,669 Times in 5,305 Posts
RunItUpTheGut has a spectacular aura aboutRunItUpTheGut has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by 99PIRATEFAN View Post
Coach Haywood being Coach Haywood all class starting pulling guys out pretty early or it would have been really ugly
I would like to start seeing teams keep scoring.
There's nothing "unsportsmanlike" if you keep piling on the records.
Records were made to be broken.
In the end it shouldn't be portrayed like that. It wasn't 70 years ago when teams were scoring a 100 every game.
The classless part must have been brought up by the losing teams.
Score 400 if you can. Break every record in the book.
Nygfan106wins (09-30-2017)
Send a private message to RunItUpTheGut Add RunItUpTheGut to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 12:34 AM
Asst. Coach
Liked 354 Times in 288 Posts
99PIRATEFAN is on a distinguished road
The place and the people were nice
jagsfan2017 (09-30-2017)
Send a private message to 99PIRATEFAN Add 99PIRATEFAN to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 12:55 AM
MOD

RunItUpTheGut has a spectacular aura aboutRunItUpTheGut has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by jagsfan2017 View Post
You are a certified idiot
Thank you good sir. You flatter me
Send a private message to RunItUpTheGut Add RunItUpTheGut to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 01:17 AM
Starter
Liked 47 Times in 38 Posts
F.N.L. is on a distinguished road
jagsfan, In all honesty it wouldn't have mattered against Belfry. BUT, if what your saying is correct, it definitely might have made a difference vs. Pike and Pburg.
jagsfan2017 (09-30-2017)
Send a private message to F.N.L. Add F.N.L. to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 01:20 AM
MOD

Originally Posted by jagsfan2017 View Post
Runitup the gut do u feel good bout your self u are prolly the guy that had a kid that was horrible at football n u thought had to make it up by praising the rest of the team lol
Nope. I was the one that had a kid that who knew basic grammar.
Old 09-30-2017, 01:42 AM
Equipment Manager
Liked 6 Times in 5 Posts
jagsfan2017 is on a distinguished road
U end up with a bunch of kids that don't like being hit n its awful
Send a private message to jagsfan2017 Add jagsfan2017 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 05:05 AM
Head Coach
Liked 679 Times in 406 Posts
bucslover68 has a spectacular aura aboutbucslover68 has a spectacular aura about
Great facilities and hospitality from FC and a really nice press box with a great view.
Send a private message to bucslover68 Add bucslover68 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 05:20 AM
Hall of Fame

Liked 937 Times in 631 Posts
Westside is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by RunItUpTheGut View Post
I would like to start seeing teams keep scoring.
There's nothing "unsportsmanlike" if you keep piling on the records.
Records were made to be broken.
In the end it shouldn't be portrayed like that. It wasn't 70 years ago when teams were scoring a 100 every game.
The classless part must have been brought up by the losing teams.
Score 400 if you can. Break every record in the book.
I think Coach Haywood sees the bigger picture. They are so much better than most teams on their schedule that Coach Haywood is able to play his younger guys in a lot of varsity games and gets them tons of experience. I think that along with the the entire system that they have set up helps them reload every year. I expected them to be down a little after losing 5 D1 players from last year, but I guess not. Congrats to them.
Send a private message to Westside Add Westside to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 07:33 AM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 2,342 Times in 1,657 Posts
E's Army is on a distinguished road
Congrats to Belfry.
Send a private message to E's Army Add E's Army to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 09:35 AM
Equipment Manager
Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts
AngryMob is on a distinguished road
Time to talk about justin adkins a little. He is killing people on defense and blocking his hind end off on offense and that won't show up in stats but he's a key piece of this team rightnow
Send a private message to AngryMob Add AngryMob to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 09:37 AM
Equipment Manager
Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts
How about that pass to jessie last night? On the money
Send a private message to AngryMob Add AngryMob to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 10:54 AM
Equipment Manager
Liked 19 Times in 12 Posts
COACHITALL is on a distinguished road
Justin Adkins is killing people this year! Bright spots from last nights game, Justin and Brett Coleman (that number #10 jersey just keeps laying the Wood year after year) were killing kids! Avery Browning has developed pin point accuracy on his passing. Dagen Rash was killing kids on the line of scrimmage and down field! Wellman and Hunter and Varney are on another level with their skills! Hensley and Dixson are scary fast!
Send a private message to COACHITALL Add COACHITALL to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 11:20 AM
Head Coach
Liked 679 Times in 406 Posts
bucslover68 has a spectacular aura aboutbucslover68 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by AngryMob View Post
Time to talk about justin adkins a little. He is killing people on defense and blocking his hind end off on offense and that won't show up in stats but he's a key piece of this team rightnow
Justin is having a really good year. He was our player of the game at NCC. I thjnk he's the hardest hitter since Josh Dixon.
Send a private message to bucslover68 Add bucslover68 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 11:28 AM
Equipment Manager
belfry has a great team with the smoothest option i ever saw anyone run even at college levels.
Send a private message to DarrinC Add DarrinC to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 03:46 PM
Equipment Manager
Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Originally Posted by COACHITALL View Post
Justin Adkins is killing people this year! Bright spots from last nights game, Justin and Brett Coleman (that number #10 jersey just keeps laying the Wood year after year) were killing kids! Avery Browning has developed pin point accuracy on his passing. Dagen Rash was killing kids on the line of scrimmage and down field! Wellman and Hunter and Varney are on another level with their skills! Hensley and Dixson are scary fast!
Brett is a lil slow but in a few years between him mounts cook Birchfield we are gonna knock heads off. And then Dixon Deon smith Kyle Peyton bentley on O. Fast fast fast.
Old 09-30-2017, 04:28 PM
Water Boy
Liked 15 Times in 12 Posts
MadHatter is on a distinguished road
It wouldn't have mattered if Floyd Central had Mike Alstott at FB, the result would have been the same. I'm glad FC had some early season success, but to think that South Floyd and Allen Central could put together a team that would compete with Belfy in year one is very naive.
Send a private message to MadHatter Add MadHatter to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2017, 06:58 PM
Equipment Manager
Liked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Originally Posted by MadHatter View Post
It wouldn't have mattered if Floyd Central had Mike Alstott at FB, the result would have been the same. I'm glad FC had some early season success, but to think that South Floyd and Allen Central could put together a team that would compete with Belfy in year one is very naive.
Is mike alstott that kid that played for south Floyd a few years Ago
Old 09-30-2017, 07:00 PM
Equipment Manager
Originally Posted by MadHatter View Post
pretty sure they wasn't wanting to be put in the district with belfry to be honest but khsaa put them where they wanted them rather they would do good or not. they are there nothing they can do now but just reap what they sow and do the best they can. In my personal opinion shouldn't have been in 3A to start out but thats just my opinion like i said, so that don't mean a hill of beans

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Football