Rate This Thread - Southern Football down.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 09-30-2017, 09:46 PM
Equipment Manager
Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
GoldenSpirit is on a distinguished road
Default Southern Football down
What's is Southern record this yr. I know they are down big time. Why has the program changed so much. I know some of the feeder youth teams are down as well. They're struggling at the youth level do to the coaches. You have people that don't know how to coach. A team that has more fumbles in a game than yrds. Other coaches out their thinking they know because they play it on a t.v. game. I hope they get some change or high school in the future will struggle a lot.
Send a private message to GoldenSpirit Add GoldenSpirit to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 10-03-2017, 11:09 PM
Water Boy
Liked 14 Times in 10 Posts
CowboyDad is on a distinguished road
Iím assuming Southern Pulaski?

If so, hereís my two cents. The best 2 teams in the Southern feeder system have been Oak Hill and Southern Elementary. They also get kids from Butnside and Nancy.

Sometimes, you run against some years that the talent pool is down but this year, the kids at Southern and Oak Hill will battle for that PCYFL crown. The balance of talent shifts from time to time.

Itís also hard to tell how to gauge what the middle school record might translate to the high school. If you compare the Northern teams record and how dominant theyíve been, it makes you scratch your head to how Pulaski County High School has a bad record this year and then compare the Southern middle teams and see the success that Southwestern is having.

The talent ebbs and flows. Southern Middle will be just fine.
GoldenSpirit (10-04-2017)
Send a private message to CowboyDad Add CowboyDad to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Middle School Sports » Football