Rate This Thread - Ashland 71 East Carter 0.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 10-06-2017, 09:33 PM
Hall of Fame

Liked 176 Times in 143 Posts
GOREDDEVILS is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ashland 71 East Carter 0
final
Send a private message to GOREDDEVILS Add GOREDDEVILS to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 10-06-2017, 09:34 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 2,436 Times in 1,729 Posts
E's Army is on a distinguished road
Congrats to Ashland
Send a private message to E's Army Add E's Army to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 09:50 PM
Hall of Fame

Liked 176 Times in 143 Posts
GOREDDEVILS is an unknown quantity at this point
Congrats Ashland,Looking forward to the Ashland/Johnson Central matchup.
Send a private message to GOREDDEVILS Add GOREDDEVILS to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 09:52 PM
Starter
Liked 182 Times in 157 Posts
T-CATS is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by GOREDDEVILS View Post
Congrats Ashland,Looking forward to the Ashland/Johnson Central matchup.
Aren't we all!!!
Send a private message to T-CATS Add T-CATS to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 09:56 PM
Asst. Coach
Liked 388 Times in 284 Posts
RAM-A-DEVIL is on a distinguished road
Beat down
Send a private message to RAM-A-DEVIL Add RAM-A-DEVIL to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 11:46 PM
Statistician
Liked 25 Times in 20 Posts
MountainBall44 is on a distinguished road
Ouch..
Send a private message to MountainBall44 Add MountainBall44 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 02:31 AM
Water Boy
Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
We Hang 8 is on a distinguished road
Poor sportsmanship by Ashland.. Hope Johnson Central returns the favor..I mean literally no excuse for this score
Send a private message to We Hang 8 Add We Hang 8 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 05:49 AM
Starter
Liked 182 Times in 157 Posts
T-CATS is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by We Hang 8 View Post
Poor sportsmanship by Ashland.. Hope Johnson Central returns the favor..I mean literally no excuse for this score
What do you want them to do take a knee half the game, They pulled the starters, and the freshman played the entire 2nd half. It's football if you don't want them to score stop someone. The past 2 weeks Ashlands Freshman team was better then the other teams starters.
Send a private message to T-CATS Add T-CATS to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 07:15 AM
Equipment Manager
Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts
KYHSFB is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by We Hang 8 View Post
Not poor sportsmanship. I am by no means a fan of Ashland either. Ashland played their JV the entire second half and didn't throw the ball. That's on East Carter that they couldn't stop them.

For East, this score is a little lopsided because of injuries. Their entire starting backfield was out with injuries. That's Josh Ford, Micah Adams, and Kierran Fankell. They didn't have enough runningbacks to run their Wing-T offense. I believe from what I witnessed I saw them playing pretty much a JV squad on offense minus the OL which are all young anyways.

The final score shouldn't bother anyone. The two things I would deem unsportsmanlike are what looked like Ashland going for an onside kick at the beginning of the second half, and on the last touchdown going for two. But other than that like was said above I don't know what you want Ashland to do, take a knee?
Send a private message to KYHSFB Add KYHSFB to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 09:28 AM
Cheerleader
Liked 42 Times in 38 Posts
checkmate9113 is on a distinguished road
If anybody really thinks Ashland ran the score up you really need to just go down the road or something. You're mad because their seniors couldn't tackle a freshman? Again I'm not a fan of either, my team isn't even from this state but no wha did Ashland run the score up.
Send a private message to checkmate9113 Add checkmate9113 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 10:27 AM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 2,436 Times in 1,729 Posts
E's Army is on a distinguished road
Ashland and Johnson Central should be a great game to watch. Kittens appear to be a little better than normal this year.
Send a private message to E's Army Add E's Army to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 10:30 AM
Statistician
Liked 74 Times in 57 Posts
nekysportsfan is on a distinguished road
Ashland did not run the score up. Don't be fooled, though, by these recent beatings Ashland has laid on teams. Ashland is still miles behind Johnson Central.
Send a private message to nekysportsfan Add nekysportsfan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 09:06 PM
Statistician
Liked 43 Times in 33 Posts
Wildcat1 is on a distinguished road
I will say that Ashland played their key starters against Boyd after they had a running clock. Yes, they subbed out after halftime, but they know it could've been done way sooner. Central was wise enough to see how lopsided their game with Boyd could be and put JV players in for the third offensive series. Definitely a difference in mindsets between the 2 schools. Dont mean to be negative, but I just witnessd a middle school girls basketball game in which a team that led 32-5 was still pressing full court, so I'm in a mood.
Send a private message to Wildcat1 Add Wildcat1 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 09:28 PM
Statistician
Liked 132 Times in 77 Posts
Patriot1 is on a distinguished road
If Ashland keeps this game close I will be fooled donít see it happening Eagles 56 Tomcats 14
Send a private message to Patriot1 Add Patriot1 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Football