Rate This Thread - Couple Accidently Forgets 3 Year-Old At Corn Maze.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 10-10-2017, 06:00 PM
Hall of Fame

Liked 979 Times in 654 Posts
Westside is on a distinguished road
Default Couple Accidently Forgets 3 Year-Old At Corn Maze
WEST JORDAN, Utah (KUTV) A 3-year-old boy was reunited with his parents Tuesday morning after his parents left him at a corn maze overnight.

Around 8 p.m. last night the boy was handed over to police officers working security at the Crazy Corn Maze in West Jordan, 8800 S. 4000 W.
The maze informed guests that they had a missing child, but nobody came to claim the boy by the time the maze had closed.

An officer called the Utah Division of Child and Family Services, who took the child in for the night.

On Tuesday morning at around 7:40 a.m., the parents of the child called West Jordan Police Department and reported the child missing.

The parents woke up and realized the child was gone after they got home from the corn maze.

Police told the parents that DCFS had the boy.
No citations or charges have been filed as of yet, according WJPD Sgt. Monson, but the case is still being investigated.

http://fox45now.com/news/offbeat/3-year-old-left-in-corn-maze-overnight[/url]
Send a private message to Westside Add Westside to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 10-10-2017, 09:27 PM
Hall of Fame

Location: A fool flatters himself, a wise man flatters the fool.
Liked 1,140 Times in 796 Posts
nky is on a distinguished road
Something is not right here. How do you forget your three year old until the next morning? Bet drugs are involved
Send a private message to nky Add nky to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 10:06 PM
BGR Staff

Liked 5,505 Times in 3,479 Posts
Granny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the rough
Yeah, and strong enough to put them to sleep for hours!
Old 10-10-2017, 11:48 PM

Liked 792 Times in 620 Posts
Spud6 is a jewel in the roughSpud6 is a jewel in the roughSpud6 is a jewel in the rough
Some people don't deserve to reproduce
Send a private message to Spud6 Add Spud6 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 06:37 AM
BGR Staff

Liked 5,505 Times in 3,479 Posts
Granny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the rough
A 3 year old baby. It hurts my heart to think about it. The last thing that child should have remembered is a hot bath and PJs put on, and tucked into bed.
Old 10-11-2017, 07:30 AM
Hall of Fame

Liked 979 Times in 654 Posts
Westside is on a distinguished road
When I was in 8th grade I sat outside a gym for over 4 hours on a Saturday waiting on someone to pick me up from basketball practice. When my Mom finally showed up, she bawled me out for not walking across the street to one of my friends house and using the phone to call her.
Send a private message to Westside Add Westside to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Off Topic » General Discussions