Rate This Thread - UFO's.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 10-13-2017, 02:19 PM
Hall of Fame

Liked 981 Times in 656 Posts
Westside is on a distinguished road
Default UFO's
This thread was inspired by a comment Granny Bear made on another thread. My questions are: Do you believe in UFO's and have you ever had any type of encounters or witnessed an UFO(s).
Send a private message to Westside Add Westside to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 10-13-2017, 03:17 PM
BGR Staff

Liked 5,523 Times in 3,491 Posts
Granny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the rough
Yes
Yes

MERRY CHRISTMAS
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Send a private message to Granny Bear Add Granny Bear to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 04:33 PM
Hall of Fame

Liked 981 Times in 656 Posts
Westside is on a distinguished road
Thank you Granny Bear for your very detailed answer.

Personally, I believe in UFO's, but no, I have never seen one myself. My Dad says he saw one back in the early 1960's when he was on guard duty at Ft Bliss in Texas. My brother says he saw one night when he was walking his dogs. I can't believe aliens have not kidnapped me and performed some experiments on me. I would be the perfect candidate.
Send a private message to Westside Add Westside to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 05:07 PM
BGR Staff

Granny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the rough
Perhaps they have and you don't know about it.

If I ever saw a UFO, I probably would not admit it if I was alone. This one thing I saw was when I was riding a fan bus, and it was back in the 60s. Ahhhh, the 60s!

It was orange and cigar shaped, and our bus driver who was a veteran and medic in the Army, was freaked out!!

Another time, my husband and I were fishing on the lake. It was about 3 a.m., and there was this little blue light that was moving, but not following typical formations. That was probably a satellite, but I'm not sure what either of those were.......hence unidentified!

MERRY CHRISTMAS
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Westside (10-13-2017)
Send a private message to Granny Bear Add Granny Bear to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 09:16 AM
Hall of Fame

Liked 1,238 Times in 861 Posts
Spirit100 is on a distinguished road
Never seen a UFO...however, I think it would be naive to think we're alone in the many galaxies they continue to discover!

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Send a private message to Spirit100 Add Spirit100 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 12:48 PM
This is my favorite pastime

Liked 4,634 Times in 3,184 Posts
Stardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to behold
I am still trying to figure out what the Unidentified Flying Object was that my wife hit me with years ago. When I woke up, there was no trace of it, and I felt like my body had been violated!
Old 10-16-2017, 12:50 PM

Liked 797 Times in 625 Posts
Spud6 is a jewel in the roughSpud6 is a jewel in the roughSpud6 is a jewel in the rough
Negative
Old 10-16-2017, 02:06 PM
BGR Staff

Originally Posted by Stardust View Post
I am still trying to figure out what the Unidentified Flying Object was that my wife hit me with years ago. When I woke up, there was no trace of it, and I felt like my body had been violated!
Oh you wish!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS
HAPPY NEW YEAR

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Off Topic » General Discussions