Rate This Thread - Waggner 41 Lawrence County 24.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 11-03-2017, 10:41 PM
Hall of Fame

Liked 981 Times in 656 Posts
Westside is on a distinguished road
Default Waggner 41 Lawrence County 24
Final
Send a private message to Westside Add Westside to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 11-03-2017, 10:44 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 2,426 Times in 1,721 Posts
E's Army is on a distinguished road
Congrats to Waggner.
Send a private message to E's Army Add E's Army to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 10:55 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 2,426 Times in 1,721 Posts
E's Army is on a distinguished road
Win gets you a trip to Belfry.
Send a private message to E's Army Add E's Army to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 11:21 PM
Cheerleader
Liked 129 Times in 97 Posts
Hound05 is on a distinguished road
I predicted Waggener to get the win. I wonder if I predict them to beat belfry if ill be as lucky?? hahaha. I think Wag will give them a better game than LC would have, but it'll also be the last game of the year for Waggener, unless............. DO you believe in miracles?????? hahah.. congrats by the way
#55PirateFan (11-04-2017)
Send a private message to Hound05 Add Hound05 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 11:37 PM
Water Boy
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Wildcat45 is on a distinguished road
Congrats to Waggener... Belfry Iíll probably shut them out 50-0 is my prediction... the only thing they beat us on was the deep pass, and Belfry will stop that no problem... LC just gave up too many big plays... They whipped us in the 2nd half, but they didnít have to be too spectacular to do it... if anyone watches the game film on it, youíd see what I mean... Good luck next week to Waggner, but the season will be over in a week... still one more week than LC got
Send a private message to Wildcat45 Add Wildcat45 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 11:45 PM
Head Coach
Liked 422 Times in 340 Posts
99PIRATEFAN is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Wildcat45 View Post
Congrats to Waggener... Belfry Iíll probably shut them out 50-0 is my prediction... the only thing they beat us on was the deep pass, and Belfry will stop that no problem... LC just gave up too many big plays... They whipped us in the 2nd half, but they didnít have to be too spectacular to do it... if anyone watches the game film on it, youíd see what I mean... Good luck next week to Waggner, but the season will be over in a week... still one more week than LC got

Good Luck to Waggner next week thatís funny all of us Belfry people were pulling for Lawrence Co. we were pulling for all of our district teams
Send a private message to 99PIRATEFAN Add 99PIRATEFAN to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 11:48 PM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 2,576 Times in 2,003 Posts
pjdoug will become famous soon enough
Way to go Waggener.
Old 11-04-2017, 12:17 AM
Head Coach
Liked 422 Times in 340 Posts
99PIRATEFAN is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by pjdoug View Post
Way to go Waggener.

PJ if I was you Iíd go and enjoy my last win of the season
Send a private message to 99PIRATEFAN Add 99PIRATEFAN to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 01:01 AM
Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by 99PIRATEFAN View Post
PJ if I was you Iíd go and enjoy my last win of the season

Send a private message to Westside Add Westside to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 01:08 AM
Hall of Fame

Liked 716 Times in 542 Posts
bac2369 is on a distinguished road
Did Brent's play?
Send a private message to bac2369 Add bac2369 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 03:05 AM
Scout Team
Liked 129 Times in 95 Posts
0ff The Chain is on a distinguished road
I have no idea where this crew of officials was from but they were horrible. Talked to the AD for Waggener on the sideline for a bit and he told us he was definitely going to report this crew to the KHSAA and at least to try to make sure they didn't get another playoff game this year. LC touchdown called back because they blew the whistle when the fb was stopped while our qb was running downfield with the ball. Holding call on LC when the refs blew the whistle before the ball was even snapped.(how do you hold when there was never a play?) LC punt returner signaled for a fair catch and stood there with the ball until he realized the ref never blew the whistle and the defense was coming to hit him, he then runs with it and the refs flag him for signaling fair catch then running.That was just a few of many mind numbing calls by a crew that was hi-5'n and fist bumping waggenner players. LC didn't help themselves by giving up pass after pass in the second half and got away from their game plan by trying to throw the ball which went horribly but they still should have won this game. Waggenner can bring these refs on the road with them next week but not even that is gonna save them this time. I hope Belfry shows no mercy and just lays one on them. I am certainly gonna be there to see it and see how much crap they talk then about us "country" people.
Send a private message to 0ff The Chain Add 0ff The Chain to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 07:52 AM
Hall of Fame

[QUOTE=0ff The Chain;2097877]I have no idea where this crew of officials was from but they were horrible. Talked to the AD for Waggener on the sideline for a bit and he told us he was definitely going to report this crew to the KHSAA and at least to try to make sure they didn't get another playoff game this year. LC touchdown called back because they blew the whistle when the fb was stopped while our qb was running downfield with the ball. Holding call on LC when the refs blew the whistle before the ball was even snapped.(how do you hold when there was never a play?) LC punt returner signaled for a fair catch and stood there with the ball until he realized the ref never blew the whistle and the defense was coming to hit him, he then runs with it and the refs flag him for signaling fair catch then running.That was just a few of many mind numbing calls by a crew that was hi-5'n and fist bumping waggenner players. LC didn't help themselves by giving up pass after pass in the second half and got away from their game plan by trying to throw the ball which went horribly but they still should have won this game. Waggenner can bring these refs on the road with them next week but not even that is gonna save them this time. I hope Belfry shows no mercy and just lays one on them. I am certainly gonna be there to see it and see how much crap they talk then about us "country" people.[/QUOTE]

I read on another site that Waggner took a knee during the national anthem way game last season. I hope Belfry gives them a country *** whipping. Congrats to the Dawgs for making the playoffs.
Old 11-04-2017, 08:26 AM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 462 Times in 288 Posts
BelfryPride is a glorious beacon of lightBelfryPride is a glorious beacon of lightBelfryPride is a glorious beacon of lightBelfryPride is a glorious beacon of lightBelfryPride is a glorious beacon of lightBelfryPride is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Yahoo to BelfryPride
Originally Posted by 0ff The Chain View Post
I hope Belfry shows no mercy and just lays one on them.
Wildcats will Walk The Plank!
Old 11-04-2017, 08:32 AM
Water Boy
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Wildcat45 is on a distinguished road
Brents did play the entire game, or at least someone with his number did.... I didnít see anyone who looked like a D-1 DB stud last night... our WR burned him multiple times, but we couldnít connect on the passes
Send a private message to Wildcat45 Add Wildcat45 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 09:50 AM
Statistician
Liked 17 Times in 15 Posts
AngryMob is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Wildcat45 View Post
Brents did play the entire game, or at least someone with his number did.... I didnít see anyone who looked like a D-1 DB stud last night... our WR burned him multiple times, but we couldnít connect on the passes
was it maybe his little brother,
Send a private message to AngryMob Add AngryMob to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 10:10 AM
Statistician
Liked 13 Times in 12 Posts
MountainBall44 is on a distinguished road
Man, I saw the halftime score and was hoping Lawrence Co would pull it out.
Send a private message to MountainBall44 Add MountainBall44 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 11:46 AM
2nd String
Liked 30 Times in 24 Posts
Matman will become famous soon enough
I heard about the ref calling it dead on the fake. How does that even happen? Rediculous. I am not blaming the ref for the loss but just the commenting on their incompetence and embarrassment.
Send a private message to Matman Add Matman to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 01:09 PM
Asst. Coach
Liked 286 Times in 187 Posts
Hatz is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Matman View Post
I heard about the ref calling it dead on the fake. How does that even happen? Rediculous. I am not blaming the ref for the loss but just the commenting on their incompetence and embarrassment.
Not saying you aren't right for complaining but I've seen it before, especially with a very good QB that can hide the ball so well.
Send a private message to Hatz Add Hatz to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 07:55 PM
Scout Team
Liked 129 Times in 95 Posts
0ff The Chain is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Hatz View Post
Not saying you aren't right for complaining but I've seen it before, especially with a very good QB that can hide the ball so well.
I could overlook that call if they didn't have so many other bs ones to go along with it and fist bumping and hi-5'n Waggener players after them. This crew didn't even try to hide their intentions.
Send a private message to 0ff The Chain Add 0ff The Chain to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 10:06 PM
Statistician
Liked 159 Times in 88 Posts
#55PirateFan is on a distinguished road
After hearing all this unsportsmanlike play and National Anthem protests, I can't wait until Friday night! Go Pirates!
0ff The Chain (11-05-2017), 99PIRATEFAN (11-04-2017), jagsfan2017 (11-05-2017)
Send a private message to #55PirateFan Add #55PirateFan to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Football