Rate This Thread - Big Buddies.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 11-12-2017, 09:12 AM
Head Coach
Liked 1,055 Times in 1,032 Posts
The Urban Sombrero has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Big Buddies
On a foreign trip, aboard Air Force 1, President Trump chose Putin’s reassurance as over and against US intelligence. Of course, after blowback, he “clarified” his remarks. That’s fact, TrumpJacks.
Gitback Coach (11-15-2017)
Send a private message to The Urban Sombrero Add The Urban Sombrero to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 11-13-2017, 11:51 AM
Hall of Fame

Liked 963 Times in 800 Posts
TheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the rough
Oh I do love facts! On the 2016 run up for president, the John Podesta owned "Podesta Group," accepted millions of dollars from Russia in an effort to win the presidency for Hillary Clinton. ---Stewart Varney
http://nypost.com/2017/07/05/uncover...ampaign-chief/

The willful ignorance of the left is of the nation killing variety.

Guess what company will reportedly close it's doors by December of this year? And speaking of facts, Trump did not say he trusted Putin over his own intel community.
Old 11-13-2017, 12:03 PM
Head Coach
⬆️
Note: the last name of the President of the United States is “Trump,” not Clinton. Are we to assume that folks like TRT believe that the comments of an American PRESIDENT favoring Vladimir Putin’s veracity over his own intelligence community constitute some kind of “willful blindness”? Again, Donald Trump won the Presidency. He is President. He alone speaks on Air Force 1.
Send a private message to The Urban Sombrero Add The Urban Sombrero to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 12:32 PM
Hall of Fame

TheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the roughTheRealThing is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by The Urban Sombrero View Post
⬆️
Note: the last name of the President of the United States is “Trump,” not Clinton. Are we to assume that folks like TRT believe that the comments of an American PRESIDENT favoring Vladimir Putin’s veracity over his own intelligence community constitute some kind of “willful blindness”? Again, Donald Trump won the Presidency. He is President. He alone speaks on Air Force 1.

Yes and thank the Lord. After the disgraces of the past 8 years, little transparency is certainly a welcomed relief. Obviously the fact that the liberal press twisted his words again, while ignoring such occasions as when your hero Obama asked Russian President Medvedev to wait until after the election when he'd have more flexibility, or the 146 million dollars the Clinton Foundation got (from Russia) "amid" the Uranium One deal, https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...m-company.html

Or the 35 million dollars "The Podesta Group" got (from Russia) during the 2016 campaign for president.

You might notice that I don't just get on here make absurdly false and unsubstantiated charges that I cannot back up, I provide links. You might want to try it sometime.
Old 11-13-2017, 12:38 PM
Head Coach
Are links really necessary when exactly what the President said is so widely available? He backtracked, friendo, because of blowback. We’ve seen it in politics numberless times. Posting links to deflect from that which is clearly on the record is simply that: deflection. The tweeting don appears sweet on Putin. You may not like it, but your deflection doesn’t change it.
Old 11-13-2017, 12:41 PM
Hall of Fame

Are links really necessary when exactly what the President said is so widely available? He backtracked, friendo, because of blowback. We’ve seen it in politics numberless times. Posting links to deflect from that which is clearly on the record is simply that: deflection. The tweeting don appears sweet on Putin. You may not like it, but your deflection doesn’t change it.

He clarified because the media dog pack still seeks to rend him to pieces at every turn. Exposing your ridiculous blather for what it is does not constitute deflection. But since when were your posts ever tethered to fact, right?
Old 11-13-2017, 12:47 PM
Head Coach
Originally Posted by TheRealThing View Post
He clarified because the media dog pack still seeks to rend him to pieces at every turn. Exposing your ridiculous blather for what it is does not constitute deflection. But since when were your posts ever tethered to fact, right?
Apparently, you lack objectivity where Donald Trump is concened. Shall I parphrase?
“Every time I talk to Vladimir he stresses he didn’t do it. I think he is sincere.” The President’s sensitivity about Russian interference, and concomitant collusion, appear as weakness, as does his insecurity. Putin, an adept reader of people, no doubt understands Trump a great deal more competently than Trump does Putin.
Old 11-13-2017, 12:49 PM
Hall of Fame

Apparently, you lack objectivity where Donald Trump is concened. Shall I parphrase?
“Every time I talk to Vladimir he stresses he didn’t do it. I think he is sincere.” The President’s sensitivity about Russian interference, and concomitant collusion, appear as weakness, as does his insecurity. Putin, an adept reader of people, no doubt understands Trump a great deal more competently than Trump does Putin.

Why would I be interested in paraphrased fake news?
Old 11-13-2017, 01:00 PM
Head Coach
Why would I be interested in paraphrased fake news?
Because President Trump said it. Then, he backtracked after blowback. President Trump, to meet a need to downplay Russian meddling (“He said he didn’t meddle. He said he didn’t meddle.”), voiced up on Air Force 1. The level of interest in a partisan is likewise governed by need.
Old 11-13-2017, 01:19 PM
Hall of Fame

Because President Trump said it. Then, he backtracked after blowback. President Trump, to meet a need to downplay Russian meddling (“He said he didn’t meddle. He said he didn’t meddle.”), voiced up on Air Force 1. The level of interest in a partisan is likewise governed by need.

Says the guy whose party has been epically relegated to the backwaters of irrelevancy.
Old 11-13-2017, 01:34 PM
Head Coach
Says the guy whose party has been epically relegated to the backwaters of irrelevancy.
Actually, so said the President, whose words form the subject of this thread. I notice the blending of straw with the poison of deflection. Well, at least a branching out in fallaciousness.
Old 11-13-2017, 01:38 PM
Hall of Fame

Actually, so said the President, whose words form the subject of this thread. I notice the blending of straw with the poison of deflection. Well, at least a branching out in fallaciousness.

Which even if true would be better than two years of clinical projection. I'm out.
Old 11-13-2017, 01:40 PM
Head Coach
Which even if true would be better than two years of clinical projection. I'm out.
Yes, you are.

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Off Topic » Politics and Current Events