Rate This Thread - 3A State Semis.

Like this thread? Help the BGR community grow by sharing it with your friends.

Old 11-18-2017, 06:00 AM
MOD

Liked 7,875 Times in 5,438 Posts
RunItUpTheGut has a spectacular aura aboutRunItUpTheGut has a spectacular aura about
Default 3A State Semis
Boyle County @ Etown
Corbin @ Central

Winners meet in Lex

Thoughts?
Send a private message to RunItUpTheGut Add RunItUpTheGut to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

Click Here to become a member and join in on the discussions at BGR. Our membership is always 100% FREE.

Old 11-18-2017, 06:27 AM
Statistician
Liked 80 Times in 56 Posts
The Spread is on a distinguished road
Seems like Louisville Central has pole vaulted all others with a complete domination of Belfry. Boyle has been whipping everyone on their side of the state. Corbin looked sharp last night and they're pretty healthy and battle tested. Don't know a thing about E town. Going to be fun this class is wide open.
Send a private message to The Spread Add The Spread to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 06:59 AM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 2,756 Times in 2,158 Posts
pjdoug will become famous soon enough
Rebels !
Old 11-18-2017, 07:44 AM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 2,486 Times in 1,767 Posts
E's Army is on a distinguished road
Central may be the favorite right now. E-Town is better than they have been credit for. Corbin and Boyle have two of the favorites all year with good reason. This class is wide open.
Send a private message to E's Army Add E's Army to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 08:04 AM
Suspended
Liked 831 Times in 539 Posts
Cellking is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by E's Army View Post
Central may be the favorite right now. E-Town is better than they have been credit for. Corbin and Boyle have two of the favorites all year with good reason. This class is wide open.
Agree. My picks are Corbin and Boyle, both in tight games. I'm pulling for Corbin and Cam to win it all.
Send a private message to Cellking Add Cellking to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 08:24 AM
Head Coach
Liked 213 Times in 161 Posts
Tica will become famous soon enoughTica will become famous soon enough
I see Central and Boyle in the finals.

Corbin reminds me a lot of that tough Wayne Co. team that throttled Central at home. Corbin could pull it off but Central just flat clocked Belfry and it seems Central was under estimated. I doubt Corbin makes the same mistake.
Send a private message to Tica Add Tica to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 08:32 AM
Cheerleader
Liked 72 Times in 54 Posts
Jaguarhoundbird is on a distinguished road
I think it's now or never for Corbin, and it seems like it may happen. Everything has fell in their favor up until now. I don't think Central was as overlooked as much as it was Belfry injuries just couldn't be overcome. Wellman out for Belfry is no different than Corbin losing Sizemore. Such a difference maker. But if Corbin doesn't get it done this year, you have Casey and Bell getting better each year, Belfry being Belfry and Central being Central. You also have a young Boyle County team that is a obvious contender this year, and will only get better.
Send a private message to Jaguarhoundbird Add Jaguarhoundbird to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 08:43 AM
All BlueGrass Rivals

Liked 2,756 Times in 2,158 Posts
pjdoug will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Tica View Post
I see Central and Boyle in the finals.

Corbin reminds me a lot of that tough Wayne Co. team that throttled Central at home. Corbin could pull it off but Central just flat clocked Belfry and it seems Central was under estimated. I doubt Corbin makes the same mistake.
I won't even say Corbin is better than Belfry, but I think they match up better with Central .
Old 11-18-2017, 09:09 AM
Cheerleader
Liked 43 Times in 24 Posts
Coach Booth is on a distinguished road
ETown over Boyle and Central over Corbin
Send a private message to Coach Booth Add Coach Booth to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 09:37 AM
Statistician
Liked 18 Times in 16 Posts
Rip/Spin is on a distinguished road
After last night I would be shocked if Corbin beat Central. I'm taking nothing away from Corbin. They are a very good team, but Central is on another level. I hadn't seen a better defense than Corbin's until last night. I've been saying Boyle will come out of the west all along, but I know nothing about E-Town other than they have crushed their opponents just like Boyle has. I'm going with Central over Corbin and Boyle over E-Town in a great game.
Send a private message to Rip/Spin Add Rip/Spin to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals » Kentucky High School and Middle School Sports » Football